Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Short Men: Why Women Aren't Attracted Enough to Date Them

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
The worm has already turned, that's 2016 vintage. My experience is the clean-cut, hard-jawed almost PMC look is on the rise. Certainly works for me even in this shytehole. Women want MEN, and masculinity and frankly it is sorely lacking in 20-40 crowd.

Oddly enough, it's the same with beards. Not long ago they were seen as scruffy, now suddenly every women prefers a bearded man over clean shaven.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're all looking for a magic solution or excuse to cover up your own lack of a particular skill or inability to focus on the long term goal !!!

As I've said countless times before the "System works" the Man is the only thing that might fail due to his inability to focus.
I don’t think men are looking for the magic solution or have the inability to focus. Men all know success requires time and effort and hard work.

The problem lies is when men get there, the hot 19 year old virgins aren’t waiting for them. The older divorced women in their mid to late 30s or older are waiting for them. And that’s no good.

This is where men are lost and lack ambition and motivation. The girl gave it up to the proverbial Chad at 16 and now he has to wait for several months when she is older and less attractive to get the same thing. On top of that she will likely want commitment with the option to get paid out if she wants of that commitment Not worth it.

Personally I think if women had to be virgins before marriage with no option to destroy the man in case of divorce, men would be a lot more motivated.

Last edited:

VirtuousD

Don Juan
Reaction score
The worm has already turned, that's 2016 vintage. My experience is the clean-cut, hard-jawed almost PMC look is on the rise. Certainly works for me even in this shytehole. Women want MEN, and masculinity and frankly it is sorely lacking in 20-40 crowd.
so the 0.1%ers then

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
If the look works in your AO it's not hard to achieve it. Frankly IMO more women go for the clean cut, in shape, low bf, looks like he'd try to tear your throat out if provoked look.

Lift heavy stuff, eat right and train in a combative sport or discipline - truly its all 99% of the guys here need as it covers physique and increases your confidence the two things most guys need.

so the 0.1%ers then

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally I think if women had to be virgins before marriage with no option to destroy the man in case of divorce, men would be a lot more motivated.
Move to the Middle East.

I prefer not being under the yoke of sharia law, even if that means women can talk back without being beaten in submission. ;)

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If the look works in your AO it's not hard to achieve it. Frankly IMO more women go for the clean cut, in shape, low bf, looks like he'd try to tear your throat out if provoked look.

Lift heavy stuff, eat right and train in a combative sport or discipline - truly its all 99% of the guys here need as it covers physique and increases your confidence the two things most guys need.
You don't want to be the freak that only lifts. Has big arms and chest, but no cardio or leg muscles and looks like on roids. Goofy looking. I think NHL players have the best body build. Slim, but lean muscle. They have the hottest wives too.

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't get what's up with taller people. I turn 40 next month and when I was in high school boys and girls both were not nearly as tall as today and we were not as fat as well. A lot of the guys under 6 foot in high school and were not considered outcast for height. We didn't have a lot of 6-4 guys and that.

Even just 20-25 years ago the boys in high school were not nearly as tall today. A lot of us under 6 foot. I'm barely 5-9 and a lot of the guys were similar size.

Girls also were not as tall as well like today.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't get what's up with taller people. I turn 40 next month and when I was in high school boys and girls both were not nearly as tall as today and we were not as fat as well. A lot of the guys under 6 foot in high school and were not considered outcast for height. We didn't have a lot of 6-4 guys and that.

Even just 20-25 years ago the boys in high school were not nearly as tall today. A lot of us under 6 foot. I'm barely 5-9 and a lot of the guys were similar size.

Girls also were not as tall as well like today.
I'm Asian, 5 feet 5, considered (very) short compared to the latest generation (genZ). That's why I'm forcing myself to eat healthy, hit the gym, learn some extra classes in the evening after work, just got a (modest) promotion, spending wisely, and having no debt - same thing one should do even being more than 6 feet high or even 10 feet high (if you're a mutant).

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm Asian, 5 feet 5, considered (very) short compared to the latest generation (genZ). That's why I'm forcing myself to eat healthy, hit the gym, learn some extra classes in the evening after work, just got a (modest) promotion, spending wisely, and having no debt - same thing one should do even being more than 6 feet high or even 10 feet high (if you're a mutant).
What explains why these current people under 30 are so much taller than my age bracket?

SpartanWarrior77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My roommate is 5"4 and just got his 50th notch and he's like a 5 out of 10 in the face. Not even that jacked. I will admit that its a way bigger struggle for him but he does get it. He also does have a pretty big D and knows how to use it so he has dig bick energy

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
A couple of generations of good food, healthcare, and a after lifestyle has caused many immigrant ethnicities to reach their genetic potentials which they hadn’t been able to previously.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What explains why these current people under 30 are so much taller than my age bracket?
Don't know about the West, but in Asia, the most likely answer is nutrition. People now are able to eat better than their parents and grandparents.

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A couple of generations of good food, healthcare, and a after lifestyle has caused many immigrant ethnicities to reach their genetic potentials which they hadn’t been able to previously.
Well look at what was done to Black Americans over the last few centuries, they took mediocre stock and bred them into being leaner meaner and stronger workhorses for the farm labour they were purchased for ............... fast forward today and boom they are massive in all sports !!!

I've got centuries of Viking blood in me, hence why I'm good in water based sports BUT even then we didn't breed people for a specific goal like they done in Slave generation America !!!

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t think men are looking for the magic solution or have the inability to focus. Men all know success requires time and effort and hard work.

The problem lies is when men get there, the hot 19 year old virgins aren’t waiting for them. The older divorced women in their mid to late 30s or older are waiting for them. And that’s no good.

This is where men are lost and lack ambition and motivation. The girl gave it up to the proverbial Chad at 16 and now he has to wait for several months when she is older and less attractive to get the same thing. On top of that she will likely want commitment with the option to get paid out if she wants of that commitment Not worth it.

My counter to this is that I also was getting sex frequently in my teens I started at 14 simply because my North European genes allowed me to grow taller and broader by the time I hit 14. Went through a rough "Brainwashed" patch in my late teens early 20's were things dried up a bit.

What we need is more mature masculine men teaching our young lads how to be proper men from an early age so that they can be successful at any point in their life because if you look at women and their daughters you can see that they are conditioned into using their feminine skills to get what they want from a very early age !!!.

We've had nearly 3 generations that have been raised by their mothers and these men don't have a clue about life and women at ALL, hence the outrage and anger and excuses for "I'm bald" "I'm fat" "I'm short".

This is what needs to be fixed !!!

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The hipsters are on their way to the exit. :cool:

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Yes they are. Women seem to be done with effeminate men. I do frequent two OLD platforms and more and more my matches are getting younger - several I’ve met in person said “finally a masculine man!” Whether or not we ended up in the sack.

That’s my experience anyway.

The hipsters are on their way to the exit. :cool:

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women seem to be done with effeminate men.
I think part of my personal 'success with women' is that I'm unapologetically masculine. Another thing is probably that in uncertain times young women look for 'safety' and the 'there's nothing I can't handle' capable type of men.

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most really hot girls I see are not and don't go for masculine men. They go for good looking "boys" who match what they see on social medias. Or men with money, who can afford to pay for everything.