Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Short guy has meltdown in public, rants about OLD

RickTheToad

Reaction score
When I was attached in Europe, I regularly come across really short men (5'5" and below), wife clinging on their arms with kids in tow.

And I also see losers of all heights with no women.

Height might be an impediment but its not a guarantee of being an Incel.
The lil dude is not 5'5. HE'S 5'0!

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
The lil dude is not 5'5. HE'S 5'0!
I've seen women who stands at around 4'10".

Regardless of that fact, most of the short men I've seen out and about had girls taller then them.

You're seen them too. Everyone has.

Like I said, being short is no guarantee that you'd be an Incel.

The only guarantees of being an Incel is a man who is socially awkward with other loser traits.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Short men like this guy Also mess with or go behind tall men's backs. I get stabbed in the back (gossip) by these little creatures all the time. I try to be friendly and be apart of a group, new group, but there's always this short guy wanting my tall as5 OUT of the group. Been going on a long time. I didn't realize it was a short man thing until Owen Benjamin brought this to light in my mind this year in my 40s finally realizing there's short guy saboteurs out there. I look back on my life and think, damn, I should've just hung around/been friends with tall dudes like myself. I'm more and more avoiding short guys these days or watching myself when I'm around them, just wary and not trusting AT ALL. I don't care if he's been in the military, I don't care where he's been what he's done, he'll be jealous of the tall guy in the room or vicinity, Me.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Are you still hiding behind the feminine imperative like a good lil cross dresser?

It's not doing you any good Spazm. Your skirt has been lifted and you've exposed yourself to a forum full of men no less.
No wonder the moniker naughty ninja keeps appearing each time you're been stumped in the feminine thread Guru.

It's ur alter ego, a coping mechanism when u r depressed.

Go to sleep buddy, it's late in NYC.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
All it took was an employee being pleasant with him, and smiling at him, and he got aggressive at her and flipped his lid.

THIS is why ladies give their numbers out when they don't want to, this is why ladies try to remain pleasant even when they don't want you around, this is why ladies don't get curt and forecfully say "no!"
would you say this if he was rich arab szeik

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I've seen women who stands at around 4'10".

Regardless of that fact, most of the short men I've seen out and about had girls taller then them.

You're seen them too. Everyone has.

Like I said, being short is no guarantee that you'd be an Incel.

The only guarantees of being an Incel is a man who is socially awkward with other loser traits.
Not this short dude. I've never seen any dude that short with a lady. 5'5, possibly. 4'11 - 5'0 for a dude, no chance. Yes, I've seen ladies that short, no real issue. It's a huge issue for a dude. I'm 5'11 on a good day, and I feel short around 6'0+ dudes.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Lmao

Lmao hes so short that the white knight cuck had issues attacking him
Still. The only 5.0 a dude wants to see is a Mustang GT, not his height. If that were me, I'd just join a monastery. What's the point? God hates this dude and want to punish him for his past sins I guess. The dude is bite size and lives in a freakin' van for Christ sake. Plus, his threads are horrible. Let's see, short as fvck, can't dress for sh!t, lives in a car, "self-employed" and has a sh!t for brains attitude. SMV = 0. Join a monastery.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Still. The only 5.0 a dude wants to see is a Mustang GT, not his height. If that were me, I'd just join a monastery. What's the point? God hates this dude and want to punish him for his past sins I guess. The dude is bite size and lives in a freakin' van for Christ sake. Plus, his threads are horrible. Let's see, short as fvck, can't dress for sh!t, lives in a car, "self-employed" and has a sh!t for brains attitude. SMV = 0. Join a monastery.
Incel Life made him bitter

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Not this short dude. I've never seen any dude that short with a lady. 5'5, possibly. 4'11 - 5'0 for a dude, no chance. Yes, I've seen ladies that short, no real issue. It's a huge issue for a dude. I'm 5'11 on a good day, and I feel short around 6'0+ dudes.
We're abt the same height then and I don't have the normal tendencies to get affected in the presence of either taller or shorter man, for me it's more towards a man's particular personality.

I do acknowledge that men 5' and below would be considered a midget, and that's tough, real tough luck with the genetic lottery. No real answers for them there.

However I've seen men hovering around 5'-5'4" with women, obviously their significant half's but then there's not many really short man around to begin with.

So to say that short men can't get women is a misconception because we're all seen short couples about at one time or another.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
would you say this if he was rich arab szeik
Yes

Right now he's just a little troll who can't control his anger and would possibly be physically abusive in private to a woman.

If he we're rich then I would start to think that he was entitled, angry and probably abuses women in private and gets away with it because he has friends in high places and can pay people off.

But I hear what you are trying to imply, that some woman with overlook this serious personality flaw IF he had good wealth behind him. There's so many reprecussions for overlooking an obvious anger management issue. It's scary to be involved with someone who has a temper.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He complains about OLD but he is fat and out of shape...gotta maximize your success rate before you complain..he basically minimized it

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m 5’10 and I’m still considered “short” by a lot of women, especially ones shorter than me lol I don’t let it bother me though because I keep myself in shape and I look better than majority of guys in my age group (35-40). He’ll most women think I’m younger than I am because I take care of myself so well. A lot of guys my age have bellies like this guy and they just look old.

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The guy was freaking out and picking fights. Of course he got tackled.