LJC
Banned
- Joined
- Mar 17, 2001
- Messages
- 165
- Reaction score
- 17
...and all it took was a smile from a woman.
Let the pages of hate begin....
Let the pages of hate begin....
Attraction runs on a clock.
She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.
The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."
One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.
Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
incels.co
Yes, let's call him Saint Manlet for now until we find out who he is.
He is my god now.
He is a ****ing god. The bravery of this man. Saying the truth. Wish I was there. I’m an ogrecel, and I would have killed that white knight cuck.
Our messiah
St.Bagelcel is the hERo we manlets need
St. Bagelcel is the greatest hero in American history.
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
He sounds from NY. They can, at times, take things a bit too far. A lot of talk, little action. The dude that attacked him will most certainly get arrested for battery. However, the pissed off dude did provoke an altercation. It's anyone's guess. If these smart phones weren't around, he'd be safe. They are everywhere these days.....and all it took was a smile from a woman.
Let the pages of hate begin....
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
A take it back. He's a sociopath.Here's St. BagelCel trying day game:
Nah, he's not a white knight. The short guy was mouthing off to him, disrespecting him. I'm sure there are a lot of guys here who would have jumped him for less. It's not legal because you can't attack someone who is yelling at you, that's why I wondered if he got into trouble. It was a d!ck move because he was such a little guy, he wasn't proving anything by jumping him.And here comes the white knight attacking the midget to impress the ladies lol
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Eugenics here we come. lolDude lives in his van? Man, that is rough. As inappropriate as his behavior was, the poor guy has been fvcked over by life so I kinda feel bad for him.........again, irresponsible parenting.....
When I was attached in Europe, I regularly come across really short men (5'5" and below), wife clinging on their arms with kids in tow.I would bet his mental health issues and waistline are bigger impediments to finding a woman than his height.
So we all have to suffer because of one short guy with a big mouth?lol Thats like saying ALL men should have trust issues since one guy, one time was cheated on by his girlfriend.All it took was an employee being pleasant with him, and smiling at him, and he got aggressive at her and flipped his lid.
THIS is why ladies give their numbers out when they don't want to, this is why ladies try to remain pleasant even when they don't want you around, this is why ladies don't get curt and forecfully say "no!"
For their safety, they better learn do so.All it took was an employee being pleasant with him, and smiling at him, and he got aggressive at her and flipped his lid.
THIS is why ladies give their numbers out when they don't want to, this is why ladies try to remain pleasant even when they don't want you around, this is why ladies don't get curt and forecfully say "no!"
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.