Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Short guy has meltdown in public, rants about OLD

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
When I was attached in Europe, I regularly come across really short men (5'5" and below), wife clinging on their arms with kids in tow.

And I also see losers of all heights with no women.

Height might be an impediment but its not a guarantee of being an Incel.
The lil dude is not 5'5. HE'S 5'0!
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
The lil dude is not 5'5. HE'S 5'0!
I've seen women who stands at around 4'10".

Regardless of that fact, most of the short men I've seen out and about had girls taller then them.

You're seen them too. Everyone has.

Like I said, being short is no guarantee that you'd be an Incel.

The only guarantees of being an Incel is a man who is socially awkward with other loser traits.
 

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
Short men like this guy Also mess with or go behind tall men's backs. I get stabbed in the back (gossip) by these little creatures all the time. I try to be friendly and be apart of a group, new group, but there's always this short guy wanting my tall as5 OUT of the group. Been going on a long time. I didn't realize it was a short man thing until Owen Benjamin brought this to light in my mind this year in my 40s finally realizing there's short guy saboteurs out there. I look back on my life and think, damn, I should've just hung around/been friends with tall dudes like myself. I'm more and more avoiding short guys these days or watching myself when I'm around them, just wary and not trusting AT ALL. I don't care if he's been in the military, I don't care where he's been what he's done, he'll be jealous of the tall guy in the room or vicinity, Me.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Are you still hiding behind the feminine imperative like a good lil cross dresser?

It's not doing you any good Spazm. Your skirt has been lifted and you've exposed yourself to a forum full of men no less.
No wonder the moniker naughty ninja keeps appearing each time you're been stumped in the feminine thread Guru.

It's ur alter ego, a coping mechanism when u r depressed.

Go to sleep buddy, it's late in NYC.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
All it took was an employee being pleasant with him, and smiling at him, and he got aggressive at her and flipped his lid.

THIS is why ladies give their numbers out when they don't want to, this is why ladies try to remain pleasant even when they don't want you around, this is why ladies don't get curt and forecfully say "no!"
would you say this if he was rich arab szeik
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
I've seen women who stands at around 4'10".

Regardless of that fact, most of the short men I've seen out and about had girls taller then them.

You're seen them too. Everyone has.

Like I said, being short is no guarantee that you'd be an Incel.

The only guarantees of being an Incel is a man who is socially awkward with other loser traits.
Not this short dude. I've never seen any dude that short with a lady. 5'5, possibly. 4'11 - 5'0 for a dude, no chance. Yes, I've seen ladies that short, no real issue. It's a huge issue for a dude. I'm 5'11 on a good day, and I feel short around 6'0+ dudes.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Lmao


Lmao hes so short that the white knight cuck had issues attacking him
Still. The only 5.0 a dude wants to see is a Mustang GT, not his height. If that were me, I'd just join a monastery. What's the point? God hates this dude and want to punish him for his past sins I guess. The dude is bite size and lives in a freakin' van for Christ sake. Plus, his threads are horrible. Let's see, short as fvck, can't dress for sh!t, lives in a car, "self-employed" and has a sh!t for brains attitude. SMV = 0. Join a monastery.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
Still. The only 5.0 a dude wants to see is a Mustang GT, not his height. If that were me, I'd just join a monastery. What's the point? God hates this dude and want to punish him for his past sins I guess. The dude is bite size and lives in a freakin' van for Christ sake. Plus, his threads are horrible. Let's see, short as fvck, can't dress for sh!t, lives in a car, "self-employed" and has a sh!t for brains attitude. SMV = 0. Join a monastery.
Incel Life made him bitter
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Not this short dude. I've never seen any dude that short with a lady. 5'5, possibly. 4'11 - 5'0 for a dude, no chance. Yes, I've seen ladies that short, no real issue. It's a huge issue for a dude. I'm 5'11 on a good day, and I feel short around 6'0+ dudes.
We're abt the same height then and I don't have the normal tendencies to get affected in the presence of either taller or shorter man, for me it's more towards a man's particular personality.

I do acknowledge that men 5' and below would be considered a midget, and that's tough, real tough luck with the genetic lottery. No real answers for them there.

However I've seen men hovering around 5'-5'4" with women, obviously their significant half's but then there's not many really short man around to begin with.

So to say that short men can't get women is a misconception because we're all seen short couples about at one time or another.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
would you say this if he was rich arab szeik
Yes

Right now he's just a little troll who can't control his anger and would possibly be physically abusive in private to a woman.

If he we're rich then I would start to think that he was entitled, angry and probably abuses women in private and gets away with it because he has friends in high places and can pay people off.

But I hear what you are trying to imply, that some woman with overlook this serious personality flaw IF he had good wealth behind him. There's so many reprecussions for overlooking an obvious anger management issue. It's scary to be involved with someone who has a temper.
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
He complains about OLD but he is fat and out of shape...gotta maximize your success rate before you complain..he basically minimized it
 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
I’m 5’10 and I’m still considered “short” by a lot of women, especially ones shorter than me lol I don’t let it bother me though because I keep myself in shape and I look better than majority of guys in my age group (35-40). He’ll most women think I’m younger than I am because I take care of myself so well. A lot of guys my age have bellies like this guy and they just look old.
 

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 20, 2016
Messages
752
Reaction score
350
Age
33
The guy was freaking out and picking fights. Of course he got tackled.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top