Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

SHOCK and AWE: The Apocalypse Opener

Arden24

Reaction score
I have a situation for you guys. I have weak game when it comes to slowly building up rapport and kino, but love the bluntness of lines like these so I think I'll try it.

Here's my question though, I moved out to college and live in a house with a very quiet, cute, shy girl. It's VERY hard to talk to her, so lately I've been thinking about cutting to the chase and just asking. Then I saw this, what are your thoughts?

I can't wait to try this out in clubs too.

The Bat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This works if you use it right. You HAVE to act nonchalant and be READY to carry the conversation after she says No. Do NOT walk away from her...unless she doesn't want to continue talking to her.

And remember, it's a number's game. I'd say talk to your target and build some rapport for 5-10 minutes (if she says No) and MOVE ON WITHOUT A NUMBER. If you played your cards right, she WILL come looking for you later on.

AlexTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Arden24 said:
I have a situation for you guys. I have weak game when it comes to slowly building up rapport and kino, but love the bluntness of lines like these so I think I'll try it.

Here's my question though, I moved out to college and live in a house with a very quiet, cute, shy girl. It's VERY hard to talk to her, so lately I've been thinking about cutting to the chase and just asking. Then I saw this, what are your thoughts?

I can't wait to try this out in clubs too.

Don't sh!t where you sleep. (aka don't hit on that girl, it'll make things awkward).

russell

Don Juan
Reaction score
aahhh dude so many people in this thread are totally skewing the point of the OP. it's not necessarily true that they are going to say "yes" right off the bat. that takes skill and some major poise on your part. you gotta be super confident, you can't go internal at all, you gotta stay focused and completely serious in your request. if she sees even the slightest flash of fear or insincerity she will call your bluff. even if she doesn't call your bluff and genuinely says no this is a quality opener because she instantly thinks you've got some balls (which has been said), so just go along with that sh|t.

Idkmyname

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, I did this without even thinking about it and I never could figure out what I did to get the girl in the sack. Hmm, I guess I'll be using this more often now that I know what I did.

Peterpack

Don Juan
Reaction score
No way i'd use this approach in my home town. It's relatively small and i wouldn't want to get that kind of rep

But whilst on hols, i have used similar unfront approaches with decent success (killed it in New York, Las Vegas and London with my Aussie accent). It does help when you are staying in a nice hotel and can take the girl back there. I think if the girl thinks she is never going to see you again, it just helps your chances just a bit. Girls love sex, they want to **** more than they do, but society dictates they have to act a certain way. If they know no one (family, friends etc) will find out about their behaviour, they are way more likely to cut loose.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Peterpack said:
No way i'd use this approach in my home town. It's relatively small and i wouldn't want to get that kind of rep

But whilst on hols, i have used similar unfront approaches with decent success (killed it in New York, Las Vegas and London with my Aussie accent). It does help when you are staying in a nice hotel and can take the girl back there. I think if the girl thinks she is never going to see you again, it just helps your chances just a bit. Girls love sex, they want to **** more than they do, but society dictates they have to act a certain way. If they know no one (family, friends etc) will find out about their behaviour, they are way more likely to cut loose.
c/s!!!

lool

or plus 1

accent=peacocking naturally

Its crack, it can work agaisnt or for you, make it work for you!!!

broken dreams

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I used this like 3 am after coming back from the club and did it as a street game approached...I opened with situational then transitioned to this....
she stared at me and was flattered I then talked about the weather and then she opended a bit ....afterward I should have ejected but went to build comfort which came off incongruent with the opener and she walked away...

I also tried it in a bar but I smiled too much she hold on to the thought for several seconds and she checked out my body head to toe and looked away...

broken dreams

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
there is a bootcamp that the guys go over the delivery and contigency for this..they are giving one here in nyc... its cheap cause I took it.I feel comfortable with this...remeber rejection isnt even an issue..and this isnt taking a survey either pal.

Over and out as Im thinking of leaving this site for awhile ...

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
K, well I tried it-- on friday night.

I was out with a couple friends and it was my turn to be the alpha, so I picked out a nice group of 3 and took the leader for myself and the other 2 got the other girls. A little chatting at first with her was working well, though you could tell that she had been hit on about 50 times that night. Eventually, we leave the bar and as we were all walking to the parking lot I spun her around and stopped, looking right at her, completely serious said: "Want to come home with me?" and I just held it and smiled. She kind of thought for a second and said "No, but Ill give you my number." And then she was off, nothing negative, nothing amazing and probably not the first time she had heard that.

I just don't think its as good a tactic as convincing the group to come with you by working them for a minute or two and building anticipation.

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
Good **** Duff

Glad to see someone trying and keeping it real, was this at a bar or club?
This was at a bar. I went to several bars that night, I was going to try it many times, but there weren't any other 8+ girls around me. Im not going to try it with a 6 for fear that it will work.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Duffdog said:
This was at a bar. I went to several bars that night, I was going to try it many times, but there weren't any other 8+ girls around me. Im not going to try it with a 6 for fear that it will work.

I think you got the right idea, you wanna build a little rapport first
lol @ you fearing a 6, nothing wrong with a 6.....

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Solomon said:
I think you got the right idea, you wanna build a little rapport first.
I wholeheartedly disagree. The psychology behind the S&A is shock and awe, its not the build rapport and go in for the kill opener.

The reason it didn't work for Duffdog is because he already chatted her up, it has to be used immediately upon first contact with a women for it to have its intended effect. That being said, I didn't get to use it this weekend, I might print it out so that I can refernce it next time I go out.

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think talking to a 6 is worth my time, much less actually asking her to come back to my house. If one of my friends wants a 6 im talking to-- he can have her.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MacAvoy said:
I wholeheartedly disagree. The psychology behind the S&A is shock and awe, its not the build rapport and go in for the kill opener.

The reason it didn't work for Duffdog is because he already chatted her up, it has to be used immediately upon first contact with a women for it to have its intended effect. That being said, I didn't get to use it this weekend, I might print it out so that I can refernce it next time I go out.

I agree with you as well, but I think its gotta be in the right circumstance. I'll try it, I didn't get the opportunity this weekend, to many drunk chicks.

Peterpack

Don Juan
Reaction score
Also if your talking about a club situation, it has to be a big club, otherwise it won't take long for the other girls in the club to suss onto what you are doing.

Nothing kills your game quicker that girls seeing you get turned down by other girls

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Peterpack said:
Also if your talking about a club situation, it has to be a big club, otherwise it won't take long for the other girls in the club to suss onto what you are doing.

Nothing kills your game quicker that girls seeing you get turned down by other girls

basically.....lol

Girls see you when you talking to other girls

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Peterpack said:

Now that I will totally agree with. But the opposite is true, if you have a super hot blonde with u, the rest of the girls watching are jealous and wonder why. But, getting dissed by 14 girls a night just doesn't look good at all.