Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

SHOCK and AWE: The Apocalypse Opener

djorion911

Reaction score
Hello everyone, well, after reading this one thread, and understanding the power behind these few, powerful sentences, it made me want to register and become part of this forum that contains a plethora of knowledge!! This has got to be the most simple, yet direct way of getting to the point..no bullsh*(. I have to try this ASAP because it it so direct, it cuts all the other crap out !! WOW!!!!! see you all around !!!!

roja

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why dont you write little bit more
if you talked any fluff before ,how long before apocalypse
and then how the logistics (if any ****blocks,her friends)

Flabbergasped? said:
I used it, and brought an HB back to my room.

Boinking may ensue.

ezily

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Flabbergasped? said:
I fvcked her.

This **** works, cheers.
it probably worked because you guys were both drunk. It looks like this opener doesn't work if the girl hasn't had any drinks.

sukatempik

Don Juan
Reaction score
I used Apoc again last night. A lot of 'no's but girls just couldn't leave me alone. Some of them suggested the ideas that we should 'hang out' and 'do some fun stuff later' after offering me their phone#. The last girl I talked to ended up giving me a BJ in a restroom. Fun fun.

And being drunk/sober is irrelevant. It's even more powerful when she's dead sober. She knows you're the real deal.

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Flabbergasped? said:
I fvcked her.

This **** works, cheers.
Cheers?

So, you are in the UK, I presume?

Again, the big question here is who can make it work in the US??? I don't doubt it can work in the EU, where men stand better odds with the womenfolk.

Flabbergasped?

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm the US, I just use cheers cus I used to live in Europe. I think this transcends international boundaries, give it a try.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So? . . .

Incog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Flabbergasped? said:
I used it, and brought an HB back to my room.

Boinking may ensue.
Flabbergasped? said:
I fvcked her.

This **** works, cheers.
In between getting her home and banging her, you logged on to post?

Chillisauce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If this is working for you people and you then you are really not being agressive/confident enough when you go out club hopping. There are much better ways to show these two values.

NoMoreTapDancing

Don Juan
Reaction score
The apocalypse opener is just how its supposed to be,
Unfortunately too many of us have lost out balls to even fathom trying it.
But I guarantee this to work.

Flabbergasped?

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Incog said:
In between getting her home and banging her, you logged on to post?
She went to the restroom before we got nekid. SS was already open (i'm autologged in or some sh!t), so I posted three sentences. The rest was from the same morning.

I actually got with this same chick again on Friday, but she was on her period, so no poon. She also told me she's a sex addict, as if I didn't know that already.

roja

Don Juan
Reaction score
street

I used apocalypse nyc streets like 25 approaches,
so far got two numbers with possible meet for later .
women who are >30+ are open, talk,tell they have boyfriend ,sorry

Most of women <30 ,dont want to give away their pvssy power,few were disgusting,
get the fvck out of here ,
go fvck yourself

there were few <30 cool women ,simple no ,just leave

Last edited:

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I simply asked a chick "What's your name?" and she was surprised by that. So I can easily imagine that the apocalypse opener will induce far greater amounts of surpise. Since you're are spewing this opener out pretty quick, your responses should be pretty quick too (yes, no, fvckoff!). I'll give it a try as a confidence-booster.

Beffing

Don Juan
Reaction score
YES I am def trying this, its gonna be hilarious either way it goes

saber

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
tried this several times.

not a single girl has ever walked away from me or been actually offended

after delivery ive heard...

after im done (points to beer)

where do you want to go?

(laughs) I dont even know you

I also asked for a threway after the first 5 seconds and was called a jerk but the girls stayed to talk!

This may not be a great opener but I think there is merit in the attempt at least for the sake of practice...

All these field reports were the girl walks away pissed off is because you didn't deliver it right...or you didn't actually try it

Girls are afraid to offend guys who come off a certain way (high value??) and wil never give a no under that kinda pressure...so i definatley think that most girls who are inexperienced will just play along and try to get the hell outta there

I doubt pu could ever be this easy...but ive been proven wrong before...

Reaction score
I don't have enough voice control and confidence to try this yet. But I actually believe it works because I know what that tension is like. When you ask someone something and those 3 or 4 seconds while they make up there mind, it is like you can just feel them deliberating on it.