Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

SHOCK and AWE: The Apocalypse Opener

dfb808

Don Juan
Reaction score
For those of you who say it cant be done in the U.S. think again. Used Apoc this past weekend at a courtyard jam at my university. I was with some friends dancing with girls and stuff when I notice a girl a few rows ahead of me dancing with some of her friends. I move up during the song and get behind her and start semi grinding, she looks back and smiles, I smile back and its getting fun. After the song I tap her shoulder to get her attention and try Apoc. Note: at this time I was a little buzzed.
DFB: How ya doing?
Her: Fine, yourself?
DFB: Its all good
DFB: What you doing later?
Her: Not sure, why? Smiling
DFB: (I could feel my heart beating) Wanna go back to my dorm with me?
Man my heart was bumping even faster, my hands were driping, but I felt like I kept my cool
Her: (Leans to my ear) (in sweet voice) lets go (still smiling)
So I take her back to my room, luckily my roommate was gone, also turns out this girl was a lil tipsy and we started a very nice makeout sesh, and it ended with a nice bj and some new digits for my phone. What a great night, def gotta try it again. Yall should too!!!

Mistic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dfb808 said:
For those of you who say it cant be done in the U.S. think again. Used Apoc this past weekend at a courtyard jam at my university. I was with some friends dancing with girls and stuff when I notice a girl a few rows ahead of me dancing with some of her friends. I move up during the song and get behind her and start semi grinding, she looks back and smiles, I smile back and its getting fun. After the song I tap her shoulder to get her attention and try Apoc. Note: at this time I was a little buzzed.
DFB: How ya doing?
Her: Fine, yourself?
DFB: Its all good
DFB: What you doing later?
Her: Not sure, why? Smiling
DFB: (I could feel my heart beating) Wanna go back to my dorm with me?
Man my heart was bumping even faster, my hands were driping, but I felt like I kept my cool
Her: (Leans to my ear) (in sweet voice) lets go (still smiling)
So I take her back to my room, luckily my roommate was gone, also turns out this girl was a lil tipsy and we started a very nice makeout sesh, and it ended with a nice bj and some new digits for my phone. What a great night, def gotta try it again. Yall should too!!!

Good, but a true apoc opener is done without any prior contact. You already danced with her and built some sort of rapport. That skewed the results at least a little.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Mistic said:
Good, but a true apoc opener is done without any prior contact. You already danced with her and built some sort of rapport. That skewed the results at least a little.
Not at all.

More importantly this isn't some scientific study. However its been proven repeatedly that it works a good percentage of the time.

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you guys reckon "Do you want to come home with me?" could be changed to "Can I go back to your place tonight?"

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
wolf116 said:
Do you guys reckon "Do you want to come home with me?" could be changed to "Can I go back to your place tonight?"
Definately not. It takes away from the power of the opener. You are the man, you are inviting her to your house but the whole point of the opener is not necessarilly to get her to agree YES at that very moment. Its equally about setting her frame up to see you as a masculine man that goes after what he wants.

By changing it to "Can ... your", first thing is now your ASKING to go to her place, it totally changes the frame.

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True, It's just that I plan on using this on holidays when I need some free accommodation.

I think I will just do it as written, then when it comes to the crunch just tell her I'm from out of town.

God I hope I can get the balls to do this.

TheEdgeOf

Banned
Reaction score
Holy Crap... Dude... My mind has just been fvcking blown.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Well use it as its originally stated. However I think the 40% success rate is not Ok lets go now and fvck, I would say those are only 10%, the rest come from creating a perception of a sexy man.

You can always actually go back to their place later.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used it and to no avail. It did boost confidence and maybe I'll test it again. I used it on a chick in the cafeteria. Just sat next to her and delivered it.

Furyguy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MacAvoy said:
Definately not. It takes away from the power of the opener. You are the man, you are inviting her to your house but the whole point of the opener is not necessarilly to get her to agree YES at that very moment. Its equally about setting her frame up to see you as a masculine man that goes after what he wants.

By changing it to "Can ... your", first thing is now your ASKING to go to her place, it totally changes the frame.
How about something along the lines of "How about we go up to your room"

For use when partying on another college campus, someone else drove there and I have nowhere to bring her.

How would you amend the line to fit those circumstances? Or can it not be successfully amended, it is either used in its entirety or not at all?

"Let's go up to your room"
"Do you want to come back to your home with me?" rofl

DarkShade

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't turn it into a "Can I" or "Would you" question -- it would give her more motivation to say no, because you gave her a simple choice - yes or no.

I think the turn-on factor may be that she doesn't have to mess with HER stuff being discovered (i.e. where she lives, worried about friends or dormers seeing her bring home someone, etc.), so she can freely leave with YOU, to YOUR house, to do things with YOU, and her not having to bare any large amounts of responsibility (Anti-Slut Defense)

Last edited:

Juando

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The OP cracked me up- good style....

this does work, I've done variations.

The "trick" is being very direct, no bs, no hesitating, not caring about the outcome because you are totally focused on what you want, period.

Despite the disclaimers, I want to do this with some ladies who I'm past the "window of opportunity" stage with, maybe even been LJBF'd. Sure, I will do it with strangers, but loving challenges, I really want to try it in "worst case" situations. I just have to figure out how to work in the "shock" with someone who knows me and has put me in a "safe" box in their mind.
Maybe instead of talking about the color of the wallpaper AFTER the delivery, turn it around: drop it into the middle of the most innocuous convo-

me: how's your family?
her: ok, good...
me: want to get naked?
if NO:
me: has your brother stopped drinking?

See, imagining this conversation makes me anxious, which means the stakes are high and probably shocking for both parties...

Juando

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Update: today I opened two Taiwanese girls on the NYC subway, in a crowded car. They were surprised by my approach and it was fun but I've got a ways to go- no way do I have the game for anything like the Apocalypse- maybe just an excuse, but I'm visiting here, people all around me in the subway car (they seem to be amused by someone with balls to approach).
I'm beginning to realize that I'm a victim of my own success- after approaching I make quick progress and then it's as if I'm clueless, as if somebody needs to hit me upside the head and say "dude, you're IN- close already!!".

I could have easily done a mild version of the Apocalypse here, but my reflexes were slow, so today we'll chalk it up to a learning experience...

DJ school is nerve-wracking but I love it!

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Perhaps I misunderstand the intent of the original post. Does not every PUA eventually want to nail this hot girl they are talking to in the bar? So, wouldn't every conversation in which you want to fvck end with a: "Are we going to your place or mine?"

I have tried this a long time ago and it worked, and recently too-- the first time was on NYE of 2005. I walked up to a girl and looked right at her and said "take me home with you" and just held it. She thought for about 5 seconds and said..."ok, why not! its new years" That was probably a bad example because she was a 6. Recently, I did the same thing to an 8-- worked like a charm. But it was more like she wanted me to fvck her anyways and was just waiting for me to say it.

When I used to go clubbing all the time it was always the last thing to say to a girl--not really an apocalyptic mind blowing thing. And you can do it in groups, "You guys should come back to our place" or any variation you can think of. Three weeks ago I was talking to a pair of females and just played the new guy in town and said "take me someplace new!" and we were off, one girl under each arm back to the hot ones house. The key, really is to do it in a place where that type of behaviour is acceptable. Don't do that on the street....sheesh! Hello, serial killer/psycho guy!

I believe that this 'line' is used everywhere in the US with unsatisfactory results. But it is more like the last thing you do before you leave, ask the girl to go with you. Sometimes yes, sometimes no, probably works good in clubs and bars only.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Duffdog said:
Perhaps I misunderstand the intent of the original post. Does not every PUA eventually want to nail this hot girl they are talking to in the bar? So, wouldn't every conversation in which you want to fvck end with a: "Are we going to your place or mine?"

I have tried this a long time ago and it worked, and recently too-- the first time was on NYE of 2005. I walked up to a girl and looked right at her and said "take me home with you" and just held it. She thought for about 5 seconds and said..."ok, why not! its new years" That was probably a bad example because she was a 6. Recently, I did the same thing to an 8-- worked like a charm. But it was more like she wanted me to fvck her anyways and was just waiting for me to say it.

When I used to go clubbing all the time it was always the last thing to say to a girl--not really an apocalyptic mind blowing thing. And you can do it in groups, "You guys should come back to our place" or any variation you can think of. Three weeks ago I was talking to a pair of females and just played the new guy in town and said "take me someplace new!" and we were off, one girl under each arm back to the hot ones house. The key, really is to do it in a place where that type of behaviour is acceptable. Don't do that on the street....sheesh! Hello, serial killer/psycho guy!

I believe that this 'line' is used everywhere in the US with unsatisfactory results. But it is more like the last thing you do before you leave, ask the girl to go with you. Sometimes yes, sometimes no, probably works good in clubs and bars only.

so u wouldn't use that line as an opener?

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As an opener ...not a chance in hell. Lets reverse the roles. Say you are at a bar having fun and some girl comes up to you completely out of the blue and says no words except: "Are you coming home with me?" and then doesn't flinch at all and just waits for your reply like a machine. Your telling me that wouldn't sound a bit wierd? I have actually had a girl say just that to me before and I remember thinking that she was some psycho that was going to have someone waiting at her house to steal my kidneys or something.

Its not as ground breaking as you think it is, especially when the girl has her sights on you. I have heard the following from females that kind of wierded me out. None of them were fugly and a few were smoking hot prizes that everyone surrounding me wanted.

"what do I have to do for you to fvck me?"
"were going to have sex now, right?!"
"I'm taking you to my place"
"Can we just skip all that and take off our clothes?" Referring to a conversation we were having
"I want to see what's in here" was the wierdest one I have ever heard-- this girl was just grabbing my d1ck through my pants even while I responded "are you serious?"

So no, not as an opener. But definitely after we have been talking for a minute. Even less than a minute-- I find that if you sort of work up to that statement by grabbing her arm and taking her out dancing, making out, pulling her hair a bit and then just say something as simple as "my house or your house?" Your success rate will be way higher. I would imagine that if you just looked right into a girls eyes after having fun with her for a while you could even say something like "I want to fvck you" and it would probably go over well. What I could see happening is a few girls getting freaked out and immediately saying "WHAT?!?!?" if you used that as an opener.