SHOCK and AWE: The Apocalypse Opener

OTB

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dropping bombs on AFC strongholds in the city that
Nutz said:
Does anyone know someone where this actually worked and it not been a case of fool's mate? I haven't and I'm on most of the community forums and in the 2 largest lairs in the US.
Just out of curiosity, Can you please tell me where the two largest American lairs are located?

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OTB said:
Just out of curiosity, Can you please tell me where the two largest American lairs are located?
The Casanova Crew is on the west coast and encompasses Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, Long Beach, and Las Vegas. The other is here on the east coast and spans from New Hampshire to the Carolinas, although most of the members are centered around NOVA, DC, & Baltimore.

OTB

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dropping bombs on AFC strongholds in the city that
Nutz said:
The Casanova Crew is on the west coast and encompasses Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, Long Beach, and Las Vegas. The other is here on the east coast and spans from New Hampshire to the Carolinas, although most of the members are centered around NOVA, DC, & Baltimore.
Thanks for the head's up Nutz! :cool:

What would be the name of the one located on the East Coast?

Forgive me if I sound a bit ignorant, but what the hell is NOVA?

And can you give me the link to their websites?

I'm not asking all of the questions for the sole reason that I want to join a lair..... But, I'd love to see what they're teaching and what kind of material they're peddling to their many eager students....

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OTB said:
Thanks for the head's up Nutz! :cool:

What would be the name of the one located on the East Coast?

Forgive me if I sound a bit ignorant, but what the hell is NOVA?

And can you give me the link to their websites?

I'm not asking all of the questions for the sole reason that I want to join a lair..... But, I'd love to see what they're teaching and what kind of material they're peddling to their many eager students....
The one on the east coast is MetroDC Lair and NOVA = Northern Virginia.

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

King Turi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm.. well, not sure if this is the right way of thinking or whatever, but this line has worked on me before.

As in, a chick came up and pretty much dropped those exact 3 lines on me, and she wound up ridin' me that night and we dated for about a month or so after it.

So yeah, I guess it's the same thing for chicks right?

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know it's funny how much the pendulum swings sometimes. Now that I lost the weight I can pull off ultra direct game, and that's all this really is. Based on past experiences recently I can actually see this working if there is heavy boozing and/or the chicks are horny.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
didn't jon024 do this in his FR journal?

Coffeebazooka

Don Juan
Reaction score
Got to try this next weekend and see how it goes. Ive tried "You wanna ****?" before but never this.

what if you don't have your own room/house? what do you say?
you want to come back to my parents hourse, bouncy bouncy? :p

the305

Don Juan
Reaction score
****READ***
First off theres nothing that "WONT WORK"

Secondly, these openers go against this WHOLE site/community/game etc. Game isn't about getting girls, its about getting the girls YOU want

So if you see a chick thats JUST you're type, you're going to go up to her and ask her to go home with you in the first 20 seconds of conversation... lets get real.

This is only good for getting over approach anxiety and fears of rejection and such.

***READ***

apotheosis

Don Juan
Reaction score
****READ***
First off theres nothing that "WONT WORK"

Secondly, these openers go against this WHOLE site/community/game etc. Game isn't about getting girls, its about getting the girls YOU want

So if you see a chick thats JUST you're type, you're going to go up to her and ask her to go home with you in the first 20 seconds of conversation... lets get real.

This is only good for getting over approach anxiety and fears of rejection and such.

***READ***
agreed.

PS - Does anyone know Ciarans last name or whether he's still involved in PUA? I've seen a few 'Ciarans' pop up on various PUA sites recently and i'm wondering if any of them are this guy out of curiosity