"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

She's never had a boyfriend...

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2002
Messages
481
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Been working on a girl for a while who seems pretty interested, when I asked what she looks for in a guy (She asked me about what i looked for in a girl first) i had almost every characteristic she listed off etc....but she's never been with a guy before, or even made out with one. How do you all think I should break the ice in this situation?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

RaMar

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2002
Messages
214
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
California
I don't think you should do anything differently. Maybe take it a little slower then normal as she will probably take a little longer to get used to things then girls who have done it before. Go for it man.
 

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2003
Messages
1,244
Reaction score
11
Location
.
Nothings new, just make sure you tell her what you like/dont like when your having sex(if you manage to make it that far), she will appreciate it.
 

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
522
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
WA State
If she has never had a boyfriend or done anything she might just be even more horny ;)
 

Vigilante7

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 5, 2003
Messages
247
Reaction score
0
Age
39
what a coicidence

Five 16yr olders post ina row.......\\

I don't think you should do anything differently. Maybe take it a little slower then normal as she will probably take a little longer to get used to things then girls who have done it before. Go for it man.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

RaMar

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2002
Messages
214
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
California
Originally posted by Vigilante7
what a coicidence

Five 16yr olders post ina row.......\\
Getting advice from 16 year olds when you are 16 is better then getting 4 replied from people from different ages. For instance 4 replies for people of the ages of 13, 16, 19, 23 is worse then 4 replies from people from all the same age as you.

I that pretty geeky, oh well. :)
 
Top