Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

she's late on her period

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by penkitten
most people are afraid of stds or getting some dirty stuff on the shlong.

no matter what you choose , to use a condom or not for anal, never ever ever do anal without a condom and then stick it in a slit!! dieases are spread this way. its worse than doing anal and then having her stick it in her mouth.

never put your fingers there and then touch her slit!! this is bad news.

ok done being the den mother for the nite.. haha
i know for sure that this is not to be done. even if you wear a condom, you should never ever put it inside her @sshole and then put it into her pùssy. i don't think this is what those guys were talkin about, but thanks anyway:D

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hahaha are you still that thick headed?!

Like I said it's three easy steps.

1. Go to ANY search engine
2. Type in "Sexual Education"
3. READ!

I got nearly 12 million hits on two different engines. If you're too lazy to do that then you really shouldn't be having sex anyway. My god do you want us to hold your hand as you do it? Grow up! Knowledge of sexual safety should be YOUR number 1 concern, and if you don't take it serously then why would you expect anything from us but laughter?

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PRMoon
hahaha are you still that thick headed?!

Like I said it's three easy steps.

1. Go to ANY search engine
2. Type in "Sexual Education"
3. READ!

I got nearly 12 million hits on two different engines. If you're too lazy to do that then you really shouldn't be having sex anyway. My god do you want us to hold your hand as you do it? Grow up! Knowledge of sexual safety should be YOUR number 1 concern, and if you don't take it serously then why would you expect anything from us but laughter?
man, i looked for that on google and every results i opened, told me that i shouldn't do anal sex without a condom, since it's easy as fùck to get STDs that way. i found no other reason, so please tell me yours

Nex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by rgeere

You are rubbing your d;ck into sh;t and causing a bacteria culture to grow up into your urinary track.
Although *I* personally would like to have anal sex without a condom, just to try it out.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jay-X
man, i looked for that on google and every results i opened, told me that i shouldn't do anal sex without a condom, since it's easy as fùck to get STDs that way. i found no other reason, so please tell me yours
Uhhhh do you really need ANOTHER reason? STD's can straight up kill you! Why would you need another reason? Death is the ultimate reason to protect yourself. Get with it man!

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Uhhhh do you really need ANOTHER reason? STD's can straight up kill you! Why would you need another reason? Death is the ultimate reason to protect yourself. Get with it man!
STDs can be contracted if your partner already has them. i know my partner, since i've been with her for the last year. she's STDs free, since i'm the one who took her virginity. i can be an idiot, in relation to sexual education, but i would never have done anal sex without a condom, if i weren't sure that she was STDs free... do you think you are on the right side yet?

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even if your partner doesn't have and STD, there are thousands of tiny micro organisims living within the rectum that can enter your urinary track and cause major infections. In all likely hood they will not kill you but you will experience extreme pain while urinating as well as experience blood mixed in with your urine.

Doesn't sound like a risk I'd be willing to take, but then again I don't enjoy pain too much. To have a UTI cured you'll have to take a series of pills and have multiple trips to the doctors. I also don't like haveing my wallet hit, but again that's just me.

Do what you want to, but there are major conciquences to having sex without a condom. It's easy to use one and it just makes good sense to wrap it up during sex.

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even if your partner doesn't have and STD, there are thousands of tiny micro organisims living within the rectum that can enter your urinary track and cause major infections. In all likely hood they will not kill you but you will experience extreme pain while urinating as well as experience blood mixed in with your urine.

Doesn't sound like a risk I'd be willing to take, but then again I don't enjoy pain too much. To have a UTI cured you'll have to take a series of pills and have multiple trips to the doctors. I also don't like haveing my wallet hit, but again that's just me.

Do what you want to, but there are major conciquences to having sex without a condom. It's easy to use one and it just makes good sense to wrap it up during sex.
i don't give, here in italy we don't have to pay for medical cures.

just joking:) it would have been better if you had told me all this stuff before, so we would have avoided tens of stupid replies. i did not know that you could get diseases this way, but i trust you, thanks for your help!

LuvMyArmyMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chico, CA during school, and Irivine off-school
This is bigotry. If you were a european catholic, you would know that anal sex and sex outside of the period date are used as ways to compensate for the fact that birth control is considered murder.

It is an oxymoron, but that is the way it works in catholic societies.
I went to Catholic school. I am not a bigot. This couple is UNMARRIED. in Catholic Doctrine, having any form of sexual relations BEFORE YOU ARE MARRIED IS CONSIDERDED A SIN. End of discussion. If you knowingly have sexual relations and you keep doing it and don't repent, you shouldn't call yourself a Catholic because you are not doing what a Catholic does, therefore you are a hypocrite.

And I am aware of the non-hormonal and non-condom forms of "birth control". I know how to tell if i am ovulating or not. There is the mucus test, the temperature test and the calendar test. I know that MARRIED Catholics practice them.

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is bigotry. If you were a european catholic, you would know that anal sex and sex outside of the period date are used as ways to compensate for the fact that birth control is considered murder.

It is an oxymoron, but that is the way it works in catholic societies.
With pre-marital relations? If that's true, euro-Catholics are hypocrites.

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
are you a retard jay or just trying to be one?

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Centaurion
are you a retard jay or just trying to be one?
i think am, but why you sayin this?

anyway, luvmyarmy is right, catholic doctrine says that you should have sex just to procreate. recently, the Vatican permitted sex into marriage, even if it's not to procreate. what i'm doing with my girlfriend is against catholic doctrine and i know. anyway, it's not against the 10 commandments, but just against a Church's law, which is not considered to get you to hell

LuvMyArmyMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Um, it is against one of the 10 Commandments. It's committing adultery.

And if i were you i would seriously re-consider your beliefs. The Catholic church is just f*ucked up and obviously you aren't following your religion closely.

Go get educated about your body and her body. GO GET CONDOMS. or QUIT HAVING SEX.

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah you could get a staff infenction on your ****

stafflococki or wutever its called. It lives in your anal tracked to help break down food and enzimes but if injest it can be extremely harmful and even cause death

a wound could form on your ****

Thats why you dont eat ****!

Alpha And Omega

Reaction score
If you want to detox from your Cathaholic addiction try these books:

An Encounter with a Prophet - by Clyde A. Lewis

The Spirituality of Imperfection: Storytelling and the Search for Meaning - by ERNEST KURTZ

The God We Never Knew: Beyond Dogmatic Religion to a More Authentic Contemporary Faith - by Marcus J. Borg

Just want to put them out there in case you ever want to reconsider your faith.

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by LuvMyArmyMan
Um, it is against one of the 10 Commandments. It's committing adultery.

And if i were you i would seriously re-consider your beliefs. The Catholic church is just f*ucked up and obviously you aren't following your religion closely.

Go get educated about your body and her body. GO GET CONDOMS. or QUIT HAVING SEX.
actually, adultery is nowadays considered as cheating on your spouse, not having premarital sex. the new testament doesn't mention premarital sex, which has been brought up later by the catholic Church. thanks to alpha and omega, but i don't think i'm going to reconsider my faith, i am a catholic and will ever be, even though i'm human and i can't help but commit some mistakes

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
keep laughing, but nobody has still managed to explain why i shouldn't have anal sex without a condom if i know that she's safe

plus, you are turning around the meaning of my sentence. i said that, since they could break or slip off, i don't have sex when she's impregnable, but just when she's on her period, so i can even not wear them...
You can get an infection from anal. Listen, you are 17 years old. A girl can get pregnant while on her period or anytime during the month...especially when she is a teenager. Do you want to be a father and miss out on being young? Your religion opposes pre-marital sex, which you're already doing, so using a condom isn't going to do any religious "harm".

LuvMyArmyMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
actually, adultery is nowadays considered as cheating on your spouse, not having premarital sex. the new testament doesn't mention premarital sex, which has been brought up later by the catholic Church. thanks to alpha and omega, but i don't think i'm going to reconsider my faith, i am a catholic and will ever be, even though i'm human and i can't help but commit some mistakes
When you commit adultery, you are having sex with someone other than your spouse. Which you are doing. Your girlfriend isn't your spouse. Pre-marital sex is mentioned in the Bible as a sin. I dont know where, but it is. And if you're Catholic, you believe in the WHOLE Bible, not just the NT. Only the Jewish faith believes in the OT. So unless you're Jewish, its all or none.

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^ wtf are you trying to say?? so he isn't a catholic cause he chooses to pork his gf in the pooper?

LuvMyArmyMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm saying that he's a hypocrite if he says he's catholic but breaks one of the cardinal rules of being a catholic, and that he shouldn't call himself catholic if he doesn't practice it. One thing that Catholics are adament about is no pre-marital sex. and doing something that goes SO against your religion is being a hypocrite. Thats like being a Hindu and eathing a steak.