Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

she's late on her period

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If the pope can forgive his preist for having sex with choir boys then i'm sure he can get past a guy having sex with his girfriend out of wedlock.

Adultary as difined by the bible is commiting an act against a marriage though, you're wrong about it being pre marital sex. There must be at least the act of matrimonium ratum which is difined as either engament or some form of vows have to be taken. I other words you must first make a promise before god, then break it to be be concidered committing adultary OR you must commit SOME act (not necesssarily sexual) that attempts to break the bonds of a marriage also going against the word of god.

See Luv, some of thos private (catholic) school feminazi girls did teach me something afterall.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
PR...what she is trying to say is that if this guy is saying the reason he won't use condoms is because he's catholic. If his religion matters so much that he won't use condoms then she is wondering why it doesn't matter enough for him not to have premarital sex in the first place.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hmmmm true enough fire
If you're truely a devoted catholic you'd think that getting married rather then having sex would be your primary concern.

What up with that Jay? No condoms but won't marry the girl you're suppose to love?! If I were a man of the church, as you claim to be I'd be more preoccupied with marriage rather then sex with no condom

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wyldfire
You can get an infection from anal. Listen, you are 17 years old. A girl can get pregnant while on her period or anytime during the month...especially when she is a teenager. Do you want to be a father and miss out on being young? Your religion opposes pre-marital sex, which you're already doing, so using a condom isn't going to do any religious "harm".
guys, i never fùckin said that i don't use condoms because of my religion, NEVER! you brought up this, i said that i didn't use them since i was afraid that they could break or slip off. so, i just did it when she was on her period, because i thought it was impossible that she could get pregnant that way; since it was impossible (in my opinion), i could even not wear a condom, to enjoy it more. nothing to do with religion. anyway, i got that it's always warning, so last times i did wear condoms, even if she was on her period...

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by LuvMyArmyMan
I'm saying that he's a hypocrite if he says he's catholic but breaks one of the cardinal rules of being a catholic, and that he shouldn't call himself catholic if he doesn't practice it. One thing that Catholics are adament about is no pre-marital sex. and doing something that goes SO against your religion is being a hypocrite. Thats like being a Hindu and eathing a steak.
we know that everybody masturbates, even catholics. old testament refers to masturbation as adultery. following your reasonment, there is no catholic in the world who's no hypocrite... am i wrong?

LuvMyArmyMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chico, CA during school, and Irivine off-school
Originally posted by PRMoon
If the pope can forgive his preist for having sex with choir boys then i'm sure he can get past a guy having sex with his girfriend out of wedlock.

Adultary as difined by the bible is commiting an act against a marriage though, you're wrong about it being pre marital sex. There must be at least the act of matrimonium ratum which is difined as either engament or some form of vows have to be taken. I other words you must first make a promise before god, then break it to be be concidered committing adultary OR you must commit SOME act (not necesssarily sexual) that attempts to break the bonds of a marriage also going against the word of god.

See Luv, some of thos private (catholic) school feminazi girls did teach me something afterall.
Ok. I'm not going to even get into my opinion on the Pope. The Pope is not God. Just becaues the Pope forgives the child molester priests does not mean God does. the Pope is a human being, not God. Its not as easy as just saying "ok i'm sorry for having sex, God" and expect to be forgiven, and then doing it again. and again, and not quitting. It doesn;t work like that. But pre-marital sex is still a sin, no matter if you define it as adultery or not. I was taught, at CATHOLIC SCHOOL, that pre-marital sex was adultery. I'm just going off on what i was taught.

And Jay is breaking a promise to God. When he was confirmed, (i'm assuming he was) he said that he would follow God's word according to the Catholic Doctrine. and one of those promises is not having sex before marriage. So he is breaking a committment he made.

And to the masturbation comment, i know plenty of catholics who don't masturbate. It was considered a sin because it wasted one's "seed". But pre-martial sex is considered a greater sin because it does involve another person and giving up a part of yourself that is sacred to them.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by LuvMyArmyMan
Ok. I was taught, at CATHOLIC SCHOOL, that pre-marital sex was adultery.

Catholic school which was also taught by humans and not GOD himself. Again I learned what I did from catholic school girls (use to love those skirts!!) who lectured me for HOURS sometimes about things like this. I'm a very good listener, so people are always giving me long winded reasons as to why this or that is right or wrong. And since i'm an active listner, I tend to play devils advocate from time to time is all; presenting ideas that are not necessarily my own but go against the afformentioned statments made by those who do lecture me.

Hmmm maybe I will go back to college for gradschool after all.

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
for the guy that asked, no she's no pregnant, luckily:)

for everyone else... the situation is this:

Jesus Christ has come for a reason: to let us know that we are humans and we can fail, and still God is capable of forgiving us. if you break one of the 10 rules of the Old Testament, you are very likely not to be forgiven, if you don't seriously repent and regret about what you've done. if you break a Catholic Church's dogma, like masturbation (it doesn't matter what every catholic says, everybody has masturbated during his puberty, somebody more, somebody less) or pre-marital sex (which IS NOT adultery, that is breaking marriage's moral laws), it's a sin, but not heavy enough to get you out of God's love.

LuvMyArmyMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chico, CA during school, and Irivine off-school
but you have to understand, it isn't as easy as just having sex and asking for forgiveness, and doing it again and again and again. And expect to be forgiven over and over. i dont want to argue more. I'm ending this discussion

Go talk to a priest.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"The devils greatest trick was convicing the world he didn't exist."

Skeptical about this no hell thing.