Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

she's late on her period

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hi everybody. yesterday, my girlfriend told me that she expected her things to come 3 days before but nothing yet. i don't know if she's had them today, but i'm going to her place and i'll see.
the fact is... we haven't had vaginal sex this month...
last time we did it was a month ago when she had her last things and we didn't use a condom. anyway, i didn't even cùm in her and anyways, since she was having her things, the pre-cùm should have stayed in there for like 10+ days, so i don't think this is likely. plus, if she had been pregnant for a month, she should have started experiencing nausea and vomit or something, yet she has been health the whole month.

however, this last month we had anal sex like 3 or 4 times and i always cùmmed inside her *******. could some sperm have dipped down and impregnated her?! it doesn't sound likely to me, but you never know. ever happened this to you or to someone you know?!

i don't know what i should do now. i think that her parents and mine would be a bit disappointed but would forgive us, if she were pregnant, plus we could financially take care of a child. but i don't want to become a father at such a young age. abortion is not a choice, since we are both catholics.

anyway, by what i told you how high is in your opinion the percentage of her being pregnant?

or maybe she's just late... how late could a girl be? (consider that her period is really irregular, last month it came after just 23 days or so, instead of 28)

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jay-X
hi everybody. yesterday, my girlfriend told me that she expected her things to come 3 days before but nothing yet. i don't know if she's had them today, but i'm going to her place and i'll see.
the fact is... we haven't had vaginal sex this month...
last time we did it was a month ago when she had her last things and we didn't use a condom. anyway, i didn't even cùm in her and anyways, since she was having her things, the pre-cùm should have stayed in there for like 10+ days, so i don't think this is likely. plus, if she had been pregnant for a month, she should have started experiencing nausea and vomit or something, yet she has been health the whole month.

however, this last month we had anal sex like 3 or 4 times and i always cùmmed inside her *******. could some sperm have dipped down and impregnated her?! it doesn't sound likely to me, but you never know. ever happened this to you or to someone you know?!

i don't know what i should do now. i think that her parents and mine would be a bit disappointed but would forgive us, if she were pregnant, plus we could financially take care of a child. but i don't want to become a father at such a young age. abortion is not a choice, since we are both catholics.

anyway, by what i told you how high is in your opinion the percentage of her being pregnant?

or maybe she's just late... how late could a girl be? (consider that her period is really irregular, last month it came after just 23 days or so, instead of 28)
chances are, your safe brother.. especially as she is already irregular. if she's on the pill, she should be regular to the day, if not, its hit and miss..
don't put ur self in this situation again though.

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she's not on the pill, unfortunately, quest:)
anyway, this afternoon she didn't have her things, but she told me that she had mistaken herself and she's not late, since she should have had them today or tomorrow, not 3 days ago... anyway for the help, quest

LuvMyArmyMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chico, CA during school, and Irivine off-school
I LOVE the fact that you're having pre-marital relations (aka having sex, and especially anal sex) and claim that you're catholic. Funny, really. And i love how you call her period her "things".

Well i should say, that since i am a girl, and it sounds that she's in high school. Girl's menstural cycles that young are always irregular. Simple as that. She was early before, she can be late. I would suggest using birth control if you're having sex. F*ck the whole "i'm catholic, catholics dont believe in birth control" crap

" she should have started experiencing nausea and vomit or something, yet she has been health the whole month"

That is a load of BS. Did you learn sexual education in high school? Some women dont get nausea. Simple as that. Some do, some are bad, some get a little nausea. And she certainly wouldn't during the first month.

Suggestion: Buy a home pregnancy test or go to a free clinic and get her tested for pregnancy. While at the said clinic, GET SOME F-IN CONDOMS!

DrMetallica

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by LuvMyArmyMan
GET SOME F-IN CONDOMS!
JESUS CHRIST YES, GET SOME CONDOMS. PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, DO NOT GET PREGNANT. PLEASE DO NOT PROCREATE.

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DrMetallica
Dude you had unprotected anal sex? Gawd...
what's bad with unprotected anal sex? i'm STDs free and she's too, i know for sure. in anal sex you need a condom just to prevent STDs, don't you?!

plus, i don't wear condoms during sexual intercourse, because i'm afraid that they could break or slip off, so i prefer to do it when she cannot get pregnant, which is safer...

luvmyarmy, here in italy we don't have sex education classes in school, so i'm quite inexpert about the topic

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my brother saw her today and just told me that she looks fatter than usual... should i start worry, since he doesn't know about us suspectin pregnancy?:D

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she just SMSed me that her period has come at last! i've never been this happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
unfortunately, i sweared to God that i'm not going to cheat on her for a long time, if she weren't pregnant... sacrifices have to be done

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by LuvMyArmyMan
I LOVE the fact that you're having pre-marital relations (aka having sex, and especially anal sex) and claim that you're catholic. Funny, really. And i love how you call her period her "things".
This is bigotry. If you were a european catholic, you would know that anal sex and sex outside of the period date are used as ways to compensate for the fact that birth control is considered murder.

It is an oxymoron, but that is the way it works in catholic societies.

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doing anal without condom is a suicide mission.

But please continue and terminate yourself from the gene pool.

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Centaurion
Doing anal without condom is a suicide mission.

But please continue and terminate yourself from the gene pool.
man, i told you guys that i don't know sh1t about sexual education, would you please tell me why it's that dangerous?!?!?!?!

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
unfortunately, i sweared to God that i'm not going to cheat on her for a long time, if she weren't pregnant... sacrifices have to be done
Dude, WTF are you cheating to begin with!?

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
man, i told you guys that i don't know sh1t about sexual education, would you please tell me why it's that dangerous?!?!?!?!
I hate to state the obvious, but ...

You are rubbing your d;ck into sh;t and causing a bacteria culture to grow up into your urinary track.

You like this fact, fine .. it's your life to screw over and it doesn't have to effect us any.

DrMetallica

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

plus, i don't wear condoms during sexual intercourse, because i'm afraid that they could break or slip off, so i prefer to do it when she cannot get pregnant, which is safer...
OH MY GOD! STUPIDITY...OVERLOAD...

Wtf you don't wear condoms because you're afraid they'll break or slip off??? WHAT???!?!!?!?!?!? I've never had a condom break, and one only slipped off because I stayed in there (you're supposed to immediatly remove ur cawk after u come). And she can still get pregnant when she's on her period...

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hahaha your reasoning for not wrapping it up during sex is very funny to me. "they could break" or "they could slip off" so that's a reason not to wear them? haha f*cking hilarious!

I don't buy this whole "I don't know anything about sex ed" thing you're trying to pull either. If you can stumble across this site, then you can type "Sexual Education" into a search bar and get more information then you know what to do with. Again really really funny.

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PRMoon
hahaha your reasoning for not wrapping it up during sex is very funny to me. "they could break" or "they could slip off" so that's a reason not to wear them? haha f*cking hilarious!

I don't buy this whole "I don't know anything about sex ed" thing you're trying to pull either. If you can stumble across this site, then you can type "Sexual Education" into a search bar and get more information then you know what to do with. Again really really funny.
keep laughing, but nobody has still managed to explain why i shouldn't have anal sex without a condom if i know that she's safe

plus, you are turning around the meaning of my sentence. i said that, since they could break or slip off, i don't have sex when she's impregnable, but just when she's on her period, so i can even not wear them...

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
keep laughing, but nobody has still managed to explain why i shouldn't have anal sex without a condom if i know that she's safe

plus, you are turning around the meaning of my sentence. i said that, since they could break or slip off, i don't have sex when she's impregnable, but just when she's on her period, so i can even not wear them...
if they break , at least you tried
if they slip off, they will come out

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by penkitten
if they break , at least you tried
if they slip off, they will come out
ok... and yet nobody told me why i shouldn't have anal sex without a condom... guys just tell me why... i believe you are right but fùckin tell me the reason

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
most people are afraid of stds or getting some dirty stuff on the shlong.

no matter what you choose , to use a condom or not for anal, never ever ever do anal without a condom and then stick it in a slit!! dieases are spread this way. its worse than doing anal and then having her stick it in her mouth.

never put your fingers there and then touch her slit!! this is bad news.

ok done being the den mother for the nite.. haha