She's a Man Eater.....

LoneSilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know what your going through STR8UP don't take my post about the puke bag personally. I guess it's my way of deferring attention away from your pain sorta like the friend who says the hell with women lets go fishing or go to the races to get your mind off that area but he knows in time the horny friend will regroup and rise again.

I have in my own personal life properly have come off as being a cold ass toward women but if I am it's toward a select type that really gets on my nerves like the maneater you post of and the reason I posted those lyrics. It was bringing back memories especially during the late 70's and 80's my partying days but it's only a small dose of all that went on back then and remember the many, many women I bedded to even things out.

Hell you have every right to post the things you do this is our man bar so to speak our club of men who meet on a regular bases and shoot the goose I guess sorta in a round about way what that cool guy senor fingers was saying but if I am wrong about anything I have said here I stand corrected and again mean no harm only happiness and joys.

LoneSilver

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw Hall & Oates last summer, good stuff. And yeah, their stuff was pretty interesting, and often pretty dark for "pop" music.