She's a Man Eater.....

Metro3pilot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Chicks like this are only good for one thing- bending over the chair and fukking them doggie style and dropping a load down their crack before you send them on their way
I'm down for that ....

:rockon:

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
Actually, Deep Dish met this chick one night, and Rollo was attending the same event and I wish he would have gotten an opportunity to meet her as well. Last night I alternated between wanting to continue mining information from this rare specimen, and wanting to throw up on her shoes.
I'm not surprised. Even though I didn't speak one word to her, because I could't hear one damn thing with the blaring music, she tripped off my bytch sniff detector. My telescopes spotted a black hole. She expected much but delivered nothing. The other girl, though, seemed cool.

Of course the irony in the "how to treat me right" speech is that any man who followed it, regardless how innocuously, would be lumped into the "stalker" category. Whenever I hear a woman talk about what a "real man" does or not do, or what not, all I can think is "You're right, all men are jerks... and that's why you'll never be my wife."

I gotta jet.

LoneSilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The memories and experiences are flowing.......

LoneSilver

The lyrics:

She'll only come out at night
The lean and hungry type
Nothing is new, I've seen her here before
Watching and waiting
She's sitting with you but her eyes are on the door
So many have paid to see
What you think you're getting for free
The woman is wild, a she-cat tamed by the purr of a Jaguar
Money's the matter
If you're in it for love you ain't gonna get too far

Oh here she comes
Watch out boy she'll chew you up
Oh here she comes
She's a maneater
Oh here she comes
Oh here she comes
She's a maneater

I wouldn't if I were you
I know what she can do
She's deadly man, and she could really rip your world apart
Mind over matter
The beauty is there but a beast is in the heart

Oh here she comes
Oh here she comes
She's a maneater

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I f'ing love Hall and Oates, especially the 80s stuff.

LoneSilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know you might laugh but I still have one of those stupid Member's Only jackets and I still wear it at times lol!

I just dung and dig the 80's
The 80's were rockin' for sure and Hall and Oates was one of many favorites to listen to and party too.

LoneSilver

reset said:
I f'ing love Hall and Oates, especially the 80s stuff.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deep Dish said:
I'm not surprised. Even though I didn't speak one word to her, because I could't hear one damn thing with the blaring music, she tripped off my bytch sniff detector. My telescopes spotted a black hole. She expected much but delivered nothing. The other girl, though, seemed cool.

Of course the irony in the "how to treat me right" speech is that any man who followed it, regardless how innocuously, would be lumped into the "stalker" category. Whenever I hear a woman talk about what a "real man" does or not do, or what not, all I can think is "You're right, all men are jerks... and that's why you'll never be my wife."

I gotta jet.
It's fascinating how her personality began to unfold with each time I saw her.

The first few times I didn't pay her much attention cause when I attempted to interact with her she seemed kind of strange....something I couldn't really put my finger on.

When you met her that night at martinifest i saw a TOTALLY different side of her. then the next time she was VERY friendly, even flirtatious, and it was like "ok.....maybe this chick is cool after all".

But now that she's comfortable around me the little finger jabs at men have turned into poison tipped arrows.

I have some really fun and cool female friends. Most of them have their little quirks. Nobody is perfect. But NONE of them come off as blatantly disrespectful toward the opposite sex, and I don't care to listen to that crap.

Seriously....this chick was going to be moving out of town but it turns out she's staying for awhile. I will have to hang out with her again, I'm sure of it, so I might as well have some fun with it. The last thing I'm gonna do is get into an argument or a debate with her, but I'm sure I can come up with a way to toy with her if I have to be in the same room, hehe.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
Nobody is perfect. But NONE of them come off as blatantly disrespectful toward the opposite sex, and I don't care to listen to that crap.

Yeah, I know what you mean. It is really annoying when men do that, too!

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deep Dish said:

Aye ... there's the rub. Women like this are to be pitied, as well as avoided, because they're almost certain to be turned off on a primal/gut level by the very behavior she demands. Hence, they are almost certainly doomed to remain alone, and more angst-ridden as time progresses.

These women appear on dating sites as fixtures, recognizable by the absurdly detailed "laundry lists" for their "Mr. Right," who does not exist in this world. C'est la vie.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rich girls have a case of "posession obsession. Now gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme-yeah."

Señor Fingers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hall & Oates were fukkin DJs.. they warned us of parasitic women and gave us all a lesson in personal boundaries with "I Can't Go For That" (My personal fave)

As far as the idea that STR8UP is no better than the women he criticizes, all I can say is that if we can't vent about teh b!tches here, then where can a brother go?

Dude has obviously been through some serious sh!t and is nursing a broken heart...is it wrong for him to be cynical and apprehensive? I don't think so... it would be far more fuct up if he was your typical rebound guy settling for the first hoe that opens her legs. I say kudos for protecting your heart STR8UP. Right now it's better to err on the side of caution because time has not yet healed your wounds.

Having said all that, I'm pretty sure you don't sit at home stewing over how terrible most women are 24/7. It would be nice to see you post about things that inspire, rather than disgust you for a change.

Just my $0.02

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes vent. I was probably critical because I am critical of me. I didn't know STR8 was getting over BS, so sorry STR8 if my post bugged you.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
It's fascinating how her personality began to unfold with each time I saw her.

The first few times I didn't pay her much attention cause when I attempted to interact with her she seemed kind of strange....something I couldn't really put my finger on.

When you met her that night at martinifest i saw a TOTALLY different side of her. then the next time she was VERY friendly, even flirtatious, and it was like "ok.....maybe this chick is cool after all".

But now that she's comfortable around me the little finger jabs at men have turned into poison tipped arrows.

I have some really fun and cool female friends. Most of them have their little quirks. Nobody is perfect. But NONE of them come off as blatantly disrespectful toward the opposite sex, and I don't care to listen to that crap.

Seriously....this chick was going to be moving out of town but it turns out she's staying for awhile. I will have to hang out with her again, I'm sure of it, so I might as well have some fun with it. The last thing I'm gonna do is get into an argument or a debate with her, but I'm sure I can come up with a way to toy with her if I have to be in the same room, hehe.
So...she is "cool" when she flirts with you. That's your definition of cool?

Anyway, when is your next girls night out?

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
So...she is "cool" when she flirts with you. That's your definition of cool?
My definition of "cool" is being friendly and interacting with the group. When I first met her she didn't show much of her personality.

Anyway, when is your next girls night out?
Dude, you can be a real d!ck sometimes.

Everyone here knows that I know a lot of women.

But I even made a post awhile back about how I got stuck being the only guy in a group of like 5 chicks, and it SUCKED. I don't generally make it a habit of being the only guy, but my buddy canceled and I felt like getting out of the house for a couple of hours, I live a block away from the bars so it isn't like I spent two hours putting on my makeup and another hour driving to meet them.

BTW....just kidding about the "d!ck" thing. Kind of.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
reset said:
Yes vent. I was probably critical because I am critical of me. I didn't know STR8 was getting over BS, so sorry STR8 if my post bugged you.
Not at all.

Mr. Me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LoneSilver said:
You know you might laugh but I still have one of those stupid Member's Only jackets and I still wear it at times lol!
Congratulations. You must be the last member.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Señor Fingers said:
As far as the idea that STR8UP is no better than the women he criticizes, all I can say is that if we can't vent about teh b!tches here, then where can a brother go?
That's why I laugh when people peg me as some kind of a crazed woman hater. I interact with women all the time and I can assure you that none of them would ever accuse me of being a woman hater. Cynical and jaded? The ones whos attraction to me goes unreciprocated, yea. A hater? Never.

Dude has obviously been through some serious sh!t and is nursing a broken heart...is it wrong for him to be cynical and apprehensive? I don't think so... it would be far more fuct up if he was your typical rebound guy settling for the first hoe that opens her legs. I say kudos for protecting your heart STR8UP. Right now it's better to err on the side of caution because time has not yet healed your wounds.
Haven't been in a LTR in about 2.5 yrs, so I'm not exactly nursing a broken heart, lol.

LoneSilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Properly I am.

From what I hear it's a fashion don't to wearing a 80's Member's Only jacket they supposely had no real meaning or something like that but what do I care:D

Now I bet everyone thinks I am this middle aged dork who wears 80's fashion but far from that for sure. Actually I am more a southern type.. jeans, cowboy boots and jean jacket during the cooler season and only on a special accasion :crackup: will bring out and wear my one and only Member's Only jacket. Funny thing though when I do wear it alot of the younger people who don't remember the 80's think I am law enforcement or military personel.

LoneSilver

Mr. Me said:
Congratulations. You must be the last member.

Señor Fingers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
Haven't been in a LTR in about 2.5 yrs, so I'm not exactly nursing a broken heart, lol.
I dunno man.. maybe I am just weak, but it took me longer to fully recover from my worst breakup.

If there is any doubt in your mind, ask yourself, if you saw her on the street arm-in-arm with some dude, would you feel NOTHING, or would your first thought be "that f*cking B!TCH!" and get a terrible feeling in the pit of your stomach? Be honest.

I can't speak for you or get inside your head, but based off the things you've said about her, and the things you choose to focus on, I don't believe those wounds are 100% healed yet.

But what do I know..... right?

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
My definition of "cool" is being friendly and interacting with the group. When I first met her she didn't show much of her personality.
That makes sense. I know what you mean now.

Dude, you can be a real d!ck sometimes.

Everyone here knows that I know a lot of women.

But I even made a post awhile back about how I got stuck being the only guy in a group of like 5 chicks, and it SUCKED. I don't generally make it a habit of being the only guy, but my buddy canceled and I felt like getting out of the house for a couple of hours, I live a block away from the bars so it isn't like I spent two hours putting on my makeup and another hour driving to meet them.

BTW....just kidding about the "d!ck" thing. Kind of.
I am just busting balls. LOL.