Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She WILL cheat on you...but its okay

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you married my brother? Just asking because it is an important question. Saying women cheat because the emotional connection is lost is tricky. Maybe you are correct but this emotional connection will be lost over time. So its basically inevitable. This is especially true if she is attractive. It is very difficult to maintain alpha frame over a 40 yr period. At some point even Superman becomes boring.

I think we will be shocked if we went through our girls phones. I am not saying they will all go out and bang a dude. I am saying is that most of them have some guy in the background ( if they are attractive).
This "she's going to cheat anyway" mentality is a self fulfilling prophecy. It makes you feel better about neglecting the relationship, and if/when she does cheat as a result, you get to say you're right. But that's not a win at all, you're just jaded af.

Emotional connections die over time if you neglect them, just like they grow if you nurture them. To say they only die is misguided and wrong.

There are plenty of women that are both hot and loyal. Yes there are also tons of hot hoes that don't know how to manage their emotions and work on a relationship, you simply filter out these bimbos if you're looking for a family.

There's more than the two camps you defined, and you know it, but in your circles this is all you've bothered to look for. It's a dangerous oversimplification, and it doesn't sound like you want a family, so why be in a LTR anyway?

Maybe you're afraid of committing to a woman because you don't want to be emotionally hurt. A real man doesn't spend time worrying about her cheating. She does it she's gone, who gives a fuuck? Why identify with it? Why be validated by her? Learn from your mistakes and move on. Don't spout this nonsense just because you've chosen bimbos or neglected past relationships.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been on enough bachelor parties to know that women will cheat if given the chance away from their spouses. Then they have the ability to erase this from memory because it was a "Girls trip".
No girls trips. If your woman wants a girls trip, give her the pink slip.

“Go on the trip. We’re done.”

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been on enough bachelor parties to know that women will cheat if given the chance away from their spouses. Then they have the ability to erase this from memory because it was a "Girls trip".
Exactly bro! These guys that disagree have not been to enough bachelorette parties. They have not truly seen women in their element. I come across as a crazy person when I tell these guys the truth.

Many men are secretly blue pilled when it comes to female sexuality. Women have sex for pleasure if there are no consequences.

I used to live in Vegas and hung out with plenty of soon to be married women. I remember this one chick was sitting on my lap in her hotel telling me how much she loved her soon to be husband. She even showed me a picture of him too. Handsome guy. They were both nurses. I didnt go too far with her because I refused it. She wanted to but I was too depressed after this. I was in shock on the ride home.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are plenty of women that are both hot and loyal.
Yes and they are Amish or live in a 3rd world sh*thole.

In America the stats do not support what you are saying. The self reported stats show that women cheat at around a rate of 52% ( self reported means its actually higher).

Look at the percentage of paternity fraud. Whole industrys are built off paternity fraud.

The amount of women on Seeking Arrangments, Only Fans and Ashely Madison say otherwise. Remember hot women are never truly single. So the majority of those girls are probably cheating on some guy who has no idea.

Maybe back in the 1990s you were correct but not these days. I do admit that I probably have a selection bias to a certain degree.

Last edited:

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Absolute bullsh1t OP.

Women aren’t interested in casual sex with random guys.

Dude, you are never going to get laid the way you want to unless you take the time to understand women properly, instead of projecting wank fantasies about how women just love sex from multiple men, and behave like men when it comes to sex. They don’t. Women have a totally different sexual configuration.
1.) At certains points in my life I was getting laid a lot ( not so much these days lol). This why I speak like this. Guys who have experienced true sexual abundance for atleast 1 summer will agree with me. Again, no man that has smashed a lot will ever trust a woman again. This is because he has smashed girls that barely knew him. He has also smashed girls that had bfs. You are not as knowleadgeable as you claim to be. This is why you still have a purity fantasy about women.

2.) I put my profile picture up to prove to you that I actually have lived what I am talking about. When i was younger i was semi handsome and was running through these girls. I am not making this up like you. Until you put your picture up I cant take you serious.

3.) Women are definately interested in casual sex with random guys ( if the guy is hot). Have you ever heard of " hot girl summer", " hoe phase" or one night stands?
Modern females go through PHASES of promiscuity that mess them up for the rest of their lives. Again you must have never had a one night stand so you dont know.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if women would behave sexually like men , then they would easily sleep with 2-3 guys a day , if they are not ugly

Rarely the case though
I agree. I am not saying they are as sexual as men. They are not.

I am saying that they are more sexual than we think. They only express their true sexuality when they will never be judged for it.

Attractive women cheat at a much higher rate than most men want to believe. It hurts us to admit. But if you have been with a hot American girl for over 10 yrs....there is a 99% chance she has cheated in some way.

Ask to see your girlfriends phone. Go ahead if you dont believe me. You will start to cry when you see what is in there.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not all girls are hves. However, they all have the potential to be. It is imperative to screen properly and enforce boundaries. Before even committing a a broad I go through her phone and all social media. I investigate the amount of male attention she entertains, the male “friends,” and her social media habits. If they don’t pass the smell test I simply say.. “Let’s just keep things the way they are” (aka fvck buddy).

She wants to go clubbing with single girlfriends? I’m out.

She chats with an ex boyfriend?
I’m out.

She wants to go on a girls trip?
I’m out.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. I am not saying they are as sexual as men. They are not.

I am saying that they are more sexual than we think. They only express their true sexuality when they will never be judged for it.

Attractive women cheat at a much higher rate than most men want to believe. It hurts us to admit. But if you have been with a hot American girl for over 10 yrs....there is a 99% chance she has cheated in some way.

Ask to see your girlfriends phone. Go ahead if you dont believe me. You will start to cry when you see what is in there.
depends a lot on how experienced they are

the lower the sexual partner , the higher the chance to no cheat on you

imagine how much of a big deal it is for girls to have sex when they are virgins . The more sexual partners a woman adds , the less she thinks this is a big deal

Aka what people here refer as bonding

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This^ is spot on imo and experience having been in a few committed relationships.

I've never cheated and wouldn't, but I have left a few relationships and NOT because commitment is "beta," and weak.

Making and keeping commitments is actually alpha, because it's strong, dominant and decisive.

Women cheat in committed relationships because the man has gotten lazy and lost frame.

I think there's quite a bit of projecting going on which is normal on forums like this but it can be misguided.

Men who have been burned by sociopathic women unable to pair bond and after the men have committed, she cheated.

He blames the fact he committed when the truth is, SHE was emotionally damaged and lacked the ability to pair bond and/or HE got lazy, lost frame and became a simp.

The latter of which can happen, commitment or no commitment.

Find better women, they're out there.
being anonimous and stuff like that , how many sexual partners your female friends had on average ?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
being anonimous and stuff like that , how many sexual partners your female friends had on average ?
They’ll never tell the truth.

My first hot girlfriend I ever had was in college. She had body count over 20 at the age of 18. In hindsight I realized I only got her because she was a sloot. The same night I dumped her she was riding another dvck. Literally went straight to another dudes dorm room.

Men. Don’t commit to sloots.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
100% false. Female cheating is not inevitable. If your woman steps out, you fvcked up in the relationship. It is lowered interest level mixed with insufficient boundaries and poor screening.
I have to agree with this, not all woman do/will cheat. I’ve never felt that from a girlfriend before, course I can never know for sure.

Reaction score
Absolute bullsh1t OP.

Women only cheat when you commit to them. And that’s because commitment is beta. It’s this understanding that’s needed. Women don’t cheat because they love sex with different men. They cheat when the guy loses his focus and makes her his centre. It’s a turn off.
Totally agree. If there is no commitment, she is much less likely to become complacent and feel like she "has" the man, which is what triggers her hypergamous doubt about whether she is with the highest SMV man she can get. When that doubt is triggered, she reengages with all the modern options available to her, conveniently on her phone, to prospect for new men, or reach out to men previously in her life, typically under the auspices of "friendship" or "just getting to know people". But in reality she's prospecting for a higher SMV man.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
This:

conveniently on her phone, to prospect for new men, or reach out to men previously in her life, typically under the auspices of "friendship" or "just getting to know people". But in reality she's prospecting for a higher SMV man.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
depends a lot on how experienced they are

the lower the sexual partner , the higher the chance to no cheat on you

imagine how much of a big deal it is for girls to have sex when they are virgins . The more sexual partners a woman adds , the less she thinks this is a big deal

Aka what people here refer as bonding
Yes I totally agree. This is why I am so obsessed about her past sexual history. The less partners the less risk of cheating.

Although my sister told me that her friend cheated on her bf. She said " I made out with two guys at a bar". She was thrilled but slightly guilty. Her friend was a Mormon girl who was a virgin before getting married. Now she wants to kiss other men even though she is married.

So even virgins are not a safe bet anymore.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes I totally agree. This is why I am so obsessed about her past sexual history. The less partners the less risk of cheating.

Although my sister told me that her friend cheated on her bf. She said " I made out with two guys at a bar". She was thrilled but slightly guilty. Her friend was a Mormon girl who was a virgin before getting married. Now she wants to kiss other men even though she is married.

So even virgins are not a safe bet anymore.
It is not only the partners count , but also her upbringing

the Mormon girl most likely has grown in a very strict house , and now her husband is way more relaxed than her parents :)

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Virgins are actually very easy to bed if you have the right Machiavellian worm tongue.

The huge vulnerability that virgins have is their nativity. They can be tricked into bed. They don’t know what being pumped and dumped feels like - the jaded, hollow, cheap feeling that all women get after casual, uncommitted sex (especially if the guy ghosts, or turns nasty towards her). So a virgin is easier to seduce because she’s unaware of the emotional pain associated with sex, bonding and attachment. Virgins usually bond heavily to the first guy they bang.

Slvts have experienced this pain and so it makes them more paranoid and cautious (or they can go the other way and just become nymphomaniacs like Britney Spears - always leads to a mental breakdown).
love is mainly about being naive

that is why the vast majority of guys who get cheated on or whatever become red or black pilled

but again they do not become like that from a perspective that is healthy for them , but more on the extremist side ( like a lot of guys are here )

M

member160292

that is why the vast majority of guys who get cheated on or whatever become red or black pilled
I let a relationship go on for way longer than it should in my early 20's, I'm positive she cheated on me. Next few years I was pretty jaded.
In hindsight, I'm glad it it happened when I was younger to be able to learn and cope.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
love is mainly about being naive

but again they do not become like that from a perspective that is healthy for them , but more on the extremist side ( like a lot of guys are here )
I totally agree that love is about being naive. What I am proposing is a healthy perspective. I am saying that if we want to date the hotties in America then we have to let some stuff slide. Dont go through her phone because you will be hurt. She is cheating in some fashion especially if she is in the workforce.

There was a study that showed the majority of women have back up plans ( referring to men). I am saying take you ego out of it and just relax. Always be cultivating your own options in case the hammer drops.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is not only the partners count , but also her upbringing

the Mormon girl most likely has grown in a very strict house , and now her husband is way more relaxed than her parents :)
Facts! This is most likely what happened. Smh so basically you have to strike the perfect balance of freedom and restriction for your daughter to turn out okay.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes and they are Amish or live in a 3rd world sh*thole.

In America the stats do not support what you are saying. The self reported stats show that women cheat at around a rate of 52% ( self reported means its actually higher).

Look at the percentage of paternity fraud. Whole industrys are built off paternity fraud.

The amount of women on Seeking Arrangments, Only Fans and Ashely Madison say otherwise. Remember hot women are never truly single. So the majority of those girls are probably cheating on some guy who has no idea.

Maybe back in the 1990s you were correct but not these days. I do admit that I probably have a selection bias to a certain degree.
Again this is an oversimplification. Cheating is an outlet and symptom for a deeper problem inherent to the relationship, which is a two way street. Lots of women find it hard to break up with a guy or are toxic and want to see how much they can get away with before the guy unplugs. All you can do is judge their character the best you can, and let the chips fall where they may. Any kind of anxiety about her cheating without evidence is just fear and insecurity projected. To project that from the start will not attract good loyal women.

Women are also masters of fizzling relationships to avoid confrontation because they're typically smaller and weaker than their partner. If they fear they can't be open with you, then they're more likely to be subversive and turn you off over time, so that YOU leave her like she secretly wants. The problem is men doubt themselves and don't pull the plug, identify strongly with the relationship, supplicate(which turns her off more), then get rekt when the truth slaps them in the face after years of her bolder and bolder disrespect.