Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

SHE wants to be just friends but has Feelings for me,How do go on

vic1234

Don Juan
Reaction score
My other question guys? Now that we are on same page with her, how do i get it to bang without the boyfriend factor popping up like, today She was like i need to be back before boyfriend is back etc bla bla

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My other question guys? Now that we are on same page with her, how do i get it to bang without the boyfriend factor popping up like, today She was like i need to be back before boyfriend is back etc bla bla

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like that's her and her boyfriend's problem!

vic1234

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks much guys, we live and learn one day at a time, better togther. Leave no man behind.

vic1234

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like that's her and her boyfriend's problem!
Champ,! Invited her to my place for drinks yesterday, she was like boyfriend bla bla not good idea. She finally came , chill drinks and bang ... She coming over for bang this Friday again...

Thanks for your input

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
also I forgot to mention that two weeks ago she sent me her nudes, while in shower and her pics top less etc. So was asking myself why would she do that yet still say she just wants to be friends? I don’t think friends do that ?
I'd only accept a nude next to a newspaper masthead with todays date on it.
So I knew it only existed because she was trying to stimulate me and only me.

Girls keep (flattering) nudes on their camera roll to dish out as motivational
scooby snacks. You aren't the only guy beating off over those pics.

Glassguy

Reaction score
So true, She started working as a nurse two months ago, they have only been together for 8 months. She told me She is atracted to me and She has feelings for me but She dont want to leave her guy yet even though they dont talk, no sex etc so i think She just buying her time before She goes off
I have some ocean front property in Arizona. You interested?

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Champ,! Invited her to my place for drinks yesterday, she was like boyfriend bla bla not good idea. She finally came , chill drinks and bang ... She coming over for bang this Friday again...

Thanks for your input
Well done, Man - She is yours now!

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score

Thanks for your input
Now go back and read all the posts on this thread telling you she's just stringing you along, has no intention of sex with you, etc etc.

Goes to show how bad most of the "advice" here is.

Glassguy

Reaction score

Thanks for your input
Of course she did ;)

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now go back and read all the posts on this thread telling you she's just stringing you along, has no intention of sex with you, etc etc.

The "stringing along" and greater than 3rd date rule is still "good" advice in this realm,, because it keeps a man from getting hung up on a lady who just doesn't value or desire him "enough". Put those on the back burner or cut them out while you interact with more interested persons.

vic1234

Don Juan
Reaction score

True , i think some advice are not genuine and do not Apply to all situation, its sometimes good to perssit when that still Voice tells you there might be hope

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Congrats to her. She just gained herself another plate...