Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

SHE wants to be just friends but has Feelings for me,How do go on

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep...Let her know she has to be decisive and not try to have her cake and eat it too.

Indecision in a woman is a turn off to me.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"She has a boyfriend"
"She likes the boyfriend and dont want to hurt him"
"She has feelings for me but She just want us to be friends."
"Of the boy does not change She Will leave him."
Loads of red flags here imo. :eek:

Leave it be and move on.

She friend zones you because you are not perceived as the high value guy that she wants. She sees you as lower value so you can be her emotional tampon. If you were high value to her then she would not play these games with you. She just likes the attention that she doesn't receive from her boyfriend.

Now to make it worse. If she left him for you...
- What does it tell about her then?
- And why should she then not do exactly the same thing again to you when she sees another hot guy that is more sexy/hot than you are in her mind and leave you?

There a billions of chicks out there. Go and spin some plates that doesn't have a BF.

RickPound

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Make your intentions clear as in you want to bang her - no talking about her BF or relationships, etc. If she cheats and you bang her, do it once or twice and then walk away. That would give you the best chance of her calling you first when she leaves her BF.

If it’s clear you’re just in the friend zone and no chance of banging, walk away as soon as you realize that and don’t give her any attention. In this situation she should also know you wanted to bang her, not be friends.

PS- Don’t literally say “I want to bang you”, but anytime you hang out you’re strictly trying to seduce her. That either works or she doesn’t get you.

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No - You made a mistake telling her you 'can't be friends' and all that other bullsh*t!

She told you everything you need to know in order to get her and instead of saying & staying 'Cool' - You simped!

Tell her she can call/come see you when she needs/wants a Man - Then chill - and she'll be on your jock in no time!

vic1234

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is how She replied, how do i reply her back.

her:
I feel the same way we should not be friends because I felt that the intentions where still not just friendly.
Wish you all the best
Take care

vic1234

Don Juan
Reaction score
As king lion suggested up there , i want to sent her this,should i go ahead

me:You can call/come see me when you needs/wants a Man.

vic1234

Don Juan
Reaction score
No - You made a mistake telling her you 'can't be friends' and all that other bullsh*t!

She told you everything you need to know in order to get her and instead of saying & staying 'Cool' - You simped!

Tell her she can call/come see you when she needs/wants a Man - Then chill - and she'll be on your jock in no time!

I replied her as you suggested here is what She wrote back.

her:You don’t talk to me like that!i have a man a great one!

vic1234

Don Juan
Reaction score

have wrote you update: and her reply, my question is, should i just stay cool or reply her again

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I still think persistence here could pay off as long as there isn't one-itis happening. Also, the OP isn't playing the friendzone game which is good.

Women who friendzone a guy don't go into talking about having attraction and how much they wanted to see the guy again. There is chemistry in play.

I would reach out to her in a while asking her if her bf was still around if she doesn't reach out first.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You forced your hand and she showed her card....On to the next one.../end

deadmasterx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What it seems to me is that she's trying to start mokey branching. So, she mentions her boyfriend, her personal life and relationship details with you. Notice that she said they don't have sex anymore. Why would you need this information?

Second, she throws the "Relationship isn't going good but I like him and don't want to hurt his feelings". What can we understand from this? In my experience, it usually means that he is somehow of a provider, or simple a safe port for her in some aspects (emotional, economic, etc), which means she will be looking for other males to be providing what she can't get from him.

Got the picture, now? She's looking for sex. She's one step to be cheating on this guy, and she's already warming you up in the bench to get you in field to play (which won't happen, because she won't break up). By warming you up, take it as reference to be cheating on her boyfriend with you (or any other male).

Honestly, if there's something in the world I hate are cheaters, but that's my personal opinion. If you're willing to keep up with this, my main advice for you is to not catch feelings. A woman who is willing to cheating on her man will be willing to cheat on any man, if you date her you'll need to sleep with one eye open.

I suppose that if your goal is ****ing her you just have to ignore the emotional bull**** she's throwing on you ("I wanna be friends" bla bla) and keep flirty, emotionally distant from her (not getting attached) and engaging her, teasing her, going out on dates, pretending as if she has no boyfriend at all.

I hope you don't do it, because that's a scumbag thing to do. The choice isn't mine tho. Choose which pill you'll take and go for it.

vic1234

Don Juan
Reaction score
What it seems to me is that she's trying to start mokey branching. So, she mentions her boyfriend, her personal life and relationship details with you. Notice that she said they don't have sex anymore. Why would you need this information?

Second, she throws the "Relationship isn't going good but I like him and don't want to hurt his feelings". What can we understand from this? In my experience, it usually means that he is somehow of a provider, or simple a safe port for her in some aspects (emotional, economic, etc), which means she will be looking for other males to be providing what she can't get from him.

Got the picture, now? She's looking for sex. She's one step to be cheating on this guy, and she's already warming you up in the bench to get you in field to play (which won't happen, because she won't break up). By warming you up, take it as reference to be cheating on her boyfriend with you (or any other male).

Honestly, if there's something in the world I hate are cheaters, but that's my personal opinion. If you're willing to keep up with this, my main advice for you is to not catch feelings. A woman who is willing to cheating on her man will be willing to cheat on any man, if you date her you'll need to sleep with one eye open.

I suppose that if your goal is ****ing her you just have to ignore the emotional bull**** she's throwing on you ("I wanna be friends" bla bla) and keep flirty, emotionally distant from her (not getting attached) and engaging her, teasing her, going out on dates, pretending as if she has no boyfriend at all.

I hope you don't do it, because that's a scumbag thing to do. The choice isn't mine tho. Choose which pill you'll take and go for it.
So true, She started working as a nurse two months ago, they have only been together for 8 months. She told me She is atracted to me and She has feelings for me but She dont want to leave her guy yet even though they dont talk, no sex etc so i think She just buying her time before She goes off