Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

SHE wants to be just friends but has Feelings for me,How do go on

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So true, She started working as a nurse two months ago, they have only been together for 8 months. She told me She is atracted to me and She has feelings for me but She dont want to leave her guy yet even though they dont talk, no sex etc so i think She just buying her time before She goes off
One thing we all advocate over and over again here is actions over words. Women are excellent at "telling" what you want to hear. Talk is cheap. Don't listen to anything she says. Only go by her actions.

vic1234

Don Juan
Reaction score
I still think persistence here could pay off as long as there isn't one-itis happening. Also, the OP isn't playing the friendzone game which is good.

Women who friendzone a guy don't go into talking about having attraction and how much they wanted to see the guy again. There is chemistry in play.

I would reach out to her in a while asking her if her bf was still around if she doesn't reach out first.
we go to same gym so i Will probably be seeing her this coming days and Will ask her out for drink or some walk then see how it goes, the attraction is there, the chemistrynis there Will give her some time before i make move again

vic1234

Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing we all advocate over and over again here is actions over words. Women are excellent at "telling" what you want to hear. Talk is cheap. Don't listen to anything she says. Only go by her actions.
Thanks much mate

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I replied her as you suggested here is what She wrote back.

her:You don’t talk to me like that!i have a man a great one!
We ALL know she is FOS - Including her!

She already revealed to you previously how she feels about her "boy-friend" and that she 'has "feelings" for you' - Now that you've distinguished yourself as a "Man" after telling her "all or nothing..."

She will not be able to forget about you
!

You've said your piece - The Rest Is Up To Her!

Just CHILL and Game other females. (DO NOT Ask Her Out - Let Her Come To YOU)

You did Good!

Last edited:

vic1234

Don Juan
Reaction score

She already revealed to you previously how she feels about her "boy-friend" and that she 'has "feelings" for you' - Now that you've distinguished yourself as a "Man" after telling her "all or nothing..."

!

You did Good!
thanks much champ that makes me feel better, cheers for that

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks much champ that makes me feel better, cheers for that
No worries brother!

What I suggested is TRUTH - I KNOW the above works because a friend of mine had experienced the very same situation you are going thru - BUT became happily married and had children with his much younger wife after she called and told him she 'wanted to be with him' because he said and did the above!

Be Well.

Last edited:

vic1234

Don Juan
Reaction score
No worries brother!

What I suggested is TRUTH - I KNOW the above works because a friend of mine had experienced the very same situation you are going thru - BUT became happily married and had children with his much younger wife after she called and told him she 'wanted to be with him' because he said and did the above!

Be Well.
am sure she will soon reach out will keep you posted here . Cheers , thanks again for lifting a brother up

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ever heard that saying "everything before the BUT in a sentence is irreverent and meaningles."
I wish this was somewhere in the DJ bible or guide to life or whatever. This is one of the most meaningful lessons I have ever learned. Everything before the "but" is irrelevant. Realising this has not only helped me with women but in life aswell. Everyone should take notice of this and you will figure out people much faster when you realise everything before the but is simple manipulation and after is the true meaning of what they say.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is how She replied, how do i reply her back.

her:
I feel the same way we should not be friends because I felt that the intentions where still not just friendly.
Wish you all the best
Take care
This girl has zero interest. Don't waste your time.

returnofpigman

Don Juan
Reaction score
She is looking for someone to entertain her without having to announce to the world that she is a bad person for dumping the BF. She will get bored with you quickly and find another gym guy if you get too friendly with her. BF is not changing. She probably wishes he’d do something to make her angry so she’ll have a girl reason to dump him. Looks like you have raised up her status in your world too quickly. She has to earn it. Even though you told her you can’t be friends with her you have been. Go no contact. If she persists, while you are finding more plates, stall her for a few weeks with aloof responses to her messages. You’re going to have to distance yourself from her. She is probably into you and dying for sex. She will sleep with someone with or without the BF. If you want it to be you, put it into your head that there is no exclusivity with her and the relationship is only sexual. She will respond to being one of your plates better than being exclusive with you. I am assuming she lives with the BF. She has a lot to lose in her sex quest. Make it easy for her.

vic1234

Don Juan
Reaction score
She is looking for someone to entertain her without having to announce to the world that she is a bad person for dumping the BF. She will get bored with you quickly and find another gym guy if you get too friendly with her. BF is not changing. She probably wishes he’d do something to make her angry so she’ll have a girl reason to dump him. Looks like you have raised up her status in your world too quickly. She has to earn it. Even though you told her you can’t be friends with her you have been. Go no contact. If she persists, while you are finding more plates, stall her for a few weeks with aloof responses to her messages. You’re going to have to distance yourself from her. She is probably into you and dying for sex. She will sleep with someone with or without the BF. If you want it to be you, put it into your head that there is no exclusivity with her and the relationship is only sexual. She will respond to being one of your plates better than being exclusive with you. I am assuming she lives with the BF. She has a lot to lose in her sex quest. Make it easy for her.
Yes she live with the boyfriend, she move in with the boyfriend 6 months ago they have been together 8 months total. last talk with her at the gym last weekend she said she has feelings for still but as a friend and she don’t want to stop seeing me,she miss talking with me, she want to do other stuff like kissing etc with me but she is not ready yet... she is giving boyfriend last chance. Anyways I got good advice here and I will lay back relax and give her few weeks for her reach out

vic1234

Don Juan
Reaction score
I still think persistence here could pay off as long as there isn't one-itis happening. Also, the OP isn't playing the friendzone game which is good.

Women who friendzone a guy don't go into talking about having attraction and how much they wanted to see the guy again. There is chemistry in play.

I would reach out to her in a while asking her if her bf was still around if she doesn't reach out first.
also I forgot to mention that two weeks ago she sent me her nudes, while in shower and her pics top less etc. So was asking myself why would she do that yet still say she just wants to be friends? I don’t think friends do that ?

RickPound

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
also I forgot to mention that two weeks ago she sent me her nudes, while in shower and her pics top less etc. So was asking myself why would she do that yet still say she just wants to be friends? I don’t think friends do that ?
You’re right. She’s saying that for herself. Keep doing what your doing, keep it sexual and play it cool and she’ll come around soon.

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Only the BEST female 'friends' would do that, imho!

Regardless, you've expressed yourself as a man of principle and respect to her!

Don't change!

Mongo720

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had girls that leave men for me, I've had best friends of girl I'm seeing sleep with my behind her friends back.....if a girl want you, she will RUTHLEESY come for you!

vic1234

Don Juan
Reaction score

!

You did Good!
Bro, see for yourself. We meet today just coffee, lots kino touched her hair etc talked alot about sex She even admitted that She imagine how it Will be between us, i then dropped her awhile ago and kissed her,...when boyfriend called when She was with me She lied of where She was. Thing is, She say She has feelings for me and She just dont know what to do because her boyfriend is kind but not the man She even want to have childrens with etc. So i meet her soon for drinks and Will bang her!!!

Attachments