Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She wants her kids to TAG along for the first date.

wordism

Don Juan
Reaction score
I never been on a date with a woman's kids tagging along so really don't know how to go about it. The kids are pretty young not sure how young but she is only 21.. so they have to be mad young haha.. Should I just make the best out of it?

Conquer

Banned
Reaction score
Vlad the Impaler said:
Do not accept a date with her kids. What the hell is wrong with you?
wow bro come on don't date this women. She is just setting you up to be financial support that her OWN actual baby daddy doesnt even want to be.

Reaction score
Conquer said:
wow bro come on don't date this women. She is just setting you up to be financial support that her OWN actual baby daddy doesnt even want to be.

He can bang her but do NOT accept a date from her when she wants to bring her kids along. That is a terrible thing to do for many reasons.

Tell her to NOT bring the kids, what is so hard about that? If she wont do it, then next.

Conquer

Banned
Reaction score
Bang her and do not get roped into paying for anything that relates to her kids. Your her bf/partner not her kids father

Rhoto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wordism said:
I never been on a date with a woman's kids tagging along so really don't know how to go about it. The kids are pretty young not sure how young but she is only 21.. so they have to be mad young haha.. Should I just make the best out of it?
21, with kids?

Are you retarded? Pick another girl, its not like we have a shortage.

romangod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rhoto said:
21, with kids?

Are you retarded? Pick another girl, its not like we have a shortage.
+1 ....................... You're a sheep being led to its slaughter. If you can't figure out "why" then maybe it's your destiny.

Cheers!

Conquer

Banned
Reaction score
Please don't get this girl pregnant. You are walking towards a speeding train. Be very careful. Nothing good can come out of this, I'm sorry. Move on get a women who knows how to us protection and doesn't have babies before she can even drink.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For the love of god, SAVE YOURSELF and pleaseeeeeeee next this chick.

Captain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wordism said:
I never been on a date with a woman's kids tagging along so really don't know how to go about it.
Her kids tagging along = it's NOT a date.

Have some standards, it's either just the two of you or you drop her.

Rhoto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cyp6 said:
wow, reading some of your replays... no offense but most of you sound like theory fan boys.... There are no rules, you have to assess your situation and then make a decision. thats it. its either you like her or you dont.. Be a man
:crackup:

Yeah, I'll let you have the single moms.

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have one word for you...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not so much a matter of "she's roping you in to be a beta male provider" theory crap...(she might be, you don't know).

It's the lack of respect for everyone involved. Many women try this whole, "me and my kids" are a package thing. I've had that one thrown on me a fair bit. And those women I don't date. Why? I'll tell you.

Number one. It shows a complete lack of respect and understand for the minds of her children. What sort of an example are you teaching them? How can you teach them it's okay for mommy to keep bringing strange men around on a regular basis? What message does it send about their father?

Two. It disrespects their father. Yes, it does. A man deserves to know his children are being protected and cared for, bringing strange men around who could be anything (drug dealer, pedofile, rapist, crackpot mental patient) is not safe and shows you don't care about your childrens wellbeing, nor the opinon of their father who surely wouldn't want their kids around strange men.

Three. It shows her character. She is only concerned with what she wants. She's not willing to make sacrifices for her children's sake. What sacrifices? Well, getting a sitter, seeing you only when she is free. She wants what she wants. And also it may show that she is looking for a provider, telling you upfront what she expects from you in regards to her children. Or it shows she's just young and stupid and hasn't had the home training/ thought process to understand that this is a bad idea.

Lastly, it disrespects you as a potential mate/date/suitor. You already know she has children. If you want to go out with her, you want to get to know her. Eventually if things get serious you should be allowed to get to know her children as well. SHe is asking you to get to know 3 people at the same time, she is asking you who is not a parent to immediately decide if you want to deal with the same burdens she is saddle with, when you don't even know who she is. She is asking you to deal with her children's personalities when you may not even have children and you don't know her well enough to decide if you even want to deal with her kids. It's presumptious. It's putting the cart before the horse. It's not a good idea in my opinion.

I would tell her this, "I want to take you out, give you a break to be an adult for a while and to have some fun, I want us to take some time and get to know each other first and if things go well then we can bring the kids along once we know each other better". If she won't go for that. Drop her. Honestly...drop her anyway. 21 and two kids...yeeesh!

scrouds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unlike everyone else in the thread, I think this is a great idea.

Don't forget, flowers for her, and a teddy bear for the little one. We want to make a good impression on her, right? Well show her that you are a good provider for her and her kid.

/sarcasm

Conquer

Banned
Reaction score
scrouds said:
Unlike everyone else in the thread, I think this is a great idea.

Don't forget, flowers for her, and a teddy bear for the little one. We want to make a good impression on her, right? Well show her that you are a good provider for her and her kid.

/sarcasm
LOL---then suck HER d1ck