Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She wants a second public date before coming to my place.

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OP stick a fork in it! She is done - With you!

The moment she slapped you and you did nothing about it - She knew you were not man enough for her!

It seems too many simps lose their balls in the pursuit of pvssy - Just makes them softer than tits and weaker than water!

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP stick a fork in it! She is done - With you!

The moment she slapped you and you did nothing about it - She knew you were not man enough for her!

It seems too many simps lose their balls in the pursuit of pvssy - Just makes them softer than tits and weaker than water!
great point here tbh...

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At some point in the escalation (on a first consummation) , you need to pull back. Invoke the "I don't start something I can't finish" statement. Everytime I do this it has resulted in enthusiastic consent. Especially with strong independent women. In the heat of the moment you want them to be clear and you want them to feel like they can be vulnerable with you.

Given her history, I think I would have made her qualify for the physical attention more. If it was a sales transaction, you wanted to buy more than she wanted to sell. She was thinking maybe her asking price was too low....

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At some point in the escalation (on a first consummation) , you need to pull back. Invoke the "I don't start something I can't finish" statement. Everytime I do this it has resulted in enthusiastic consent. Especially with strong independent women. In the heat of the moment you want them to be clear and you want them to feel like they can be vulnerable with you.

Given her history, I think I would have made her qualify for the physical attention more. If it was a sales transaction, you wanted to buy more than she wanted to sell. She was thinking maybe her asking price was too low....
That is a great way of putting it - thanks buddy!

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you heard from her lately?
Thanks for checking in man. Nada. I noticed she unfollowed me on instagram though haha. I unfollowed her too. If she still texts and reaches out I'll respond.. but I have other women that aren't being as difficult as she was. Take the path of least resistance..

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry she didn't work out. I would still text her tonight. Invite her to Starbucks one evening. Talk it out.
You think so huh? You don't think that would show a sign of weakness or being a beta? She left rather abruptly and didn't even answer my text that night when I said "Just let me know that you get home safe."

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You think so huh? You don't think that would show a sign of weakness or being a beta? She left rather abruptly and didn't even answer my text that night when I said "Just let me know that you get home safe."
Don't listen to any simp's advice!

You cooked her dinner and got b*tch slapped for your trouble - That's all you need to know!

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@TheNewStyle123 some advice can skew towards 'toxic.' Like this guy's.

Some guys here would have you believe that a woman isn't worth your time and attention if she refuses to lick your b@lls while you take a p!ss.
"Toxic"....I wouldn't expect to hear such a foolish interpretation from a real player - Only from a deluded cvck-sucking pvssy eatin' simp...FOH

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I was truly interested in an LTR or more with this chick I think @Hank Moody makes a great point. However, I was so turned off by the end of the night with her making me feel like I did something wrong for escalating things when:

1.) She mentioned sex the whole night and the fact that "My ex only ate me out like 5 times during our whole relationship", and other sh!t like that

2.) She continued to escalate physically with me, but would then pull back every time. When I would stop, she would then initiate things again (grabbing me, pulling me in, etc.), but would yet again back off if I escalated further.

3.) She begged to come to my place, alone, bringing alcohol for our third date before our second date was even over...

This girl has some other yellow flags I didn't mention in the story, but she seems pretty affluent and used to getting her way and controlling men. I could be jaded from my experience. But I have other girls on my radar who are actually submissive and fun to be around.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1.) She mentioned sex the whole night and the fact that "My ex only ate me out like 5 times during our whole relationship", and other sh!t like that
Dont you just love how they have the worst conversation skills, yet will ghost you over a stray eyebrow

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This. Cooking for a girl that you haven't banged yet is way too much investment. It just makes you look needy and low value in her eyes. Same rules apply for taking a girl to a restaurant.

Eating with a girl is a girlfriend privilege. She gets a coffee or a drink max pre-bang.

Thou (both) doth protest too much...

Last edited:

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's pretty simple really. You let her set the frame in the hopes that she would reward you with sex, and this turned her off.

All of the fake rules she set were sh!t tests that you failed. If you let a girl plan the dates, then this is what typically happens. Women hate leading.

You essentially tried to implement a covert contract with her i.e. "If I follow her rules, and cook for her then she will reward me with sex" - Women are not stupid. This kind of transactional behavior is beta and instinctively turns a woman off.

I only know this because I've experienced it myself.

It's far better if you set the rules, and if she doesn't comply, then you walk away.
Yeah man. You really called it and you're so right. I now see the mistakes I made on this date. Definitely some huge beta behavior in there on my part - but a great learning experience for next time!

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ignore her until she begs, and find new girls.

If you respond then she'll just start tooling you again. She needs to start offering something.
I have read receipts on. This will be even better hahah