Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She wants a second public date before coming to my place.

TheNewStyle123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What's up guys.

Went on a date yesterday to a local spot with a new girl. Date went really well - we each got one drink and she even offered to split the bill (I thanked her but paid the bill, after all it was only one drink). We then went for a walk, I initiated kino for most of the date, conversation was good, and we ended up making out a few times during the remainder of the date.

I invited her to my place this Wednesday night for dinner (and she would bring us some wine). I have not had a girl yet that I have met in person want to meet up a second time prior coming to my place, but this girl asked if we could meet up again in a public setting prior to coming to my apartment. She said it's not that she "doesn't feel comfortable", but "it's just not something I usually do on date #2, I would like to get to know you a little bit better if that's ok."

IL seemed very high on the date and still does, I am just not sure if this is a characteristic of a more quality girl vs. what I have been used to from OLD (some have come to my place either on the first date, or most have come to my place for a second date after getting a drink or coffee first).

Definitely interested in seeing her again though. HB 7.5, really sweet, great conversation, similar interests, well put together, etc. My plan is to meet up with her again in person this Wednesday for another drink. This time, if/when she offers to split the bill I will accept.

What do you guys think?

Grinderman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah would perhaps have been better to invite her for a wine at a bar very close to yours......
....and then bring her back on the pretext of seeing your cactus / record collection / wine collection / open another...
she's got plausible deniability. She's going with the flow.

You gave her too much time to think about the possibility of being perceived as a slut.

TheNewStyle123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah would perhaps have been better to invite her for a wine at a bar very close to yours......
....and then bring her back on the pretext of seeing your cactus / record collection / wine collection / open another...
she's got plausible deniability. She's going with the flow.

You gave her too much time to think about the possibility of being perceived as a slut.
The bar we went to yesterday is actually very close to my place - that would normally be my move but I had another plate coming over that night and wouldn't of had enough time to turn around the apartment if she came over... hahaha

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's up guys.

Went on a date yesterday to a local spot with a new girl. Date went really well - we each got one drink and she even offered to split the bill (I thanked her but paid the bill, after all it was only one drink). We then went for a walk, I initiated kino for most of the date, conversation was good, and we ended up making out a few times during the remainder of the date.

I invited her to my place this Wednesday night for dinner (and she would bring us some wine). I have not had a girl yet that I have met in person want to meet up a second time prior coming to my place, but this girl asked if we could meet up again in a public setting prior to coming to my apartment. She said it's not that she "doesn't feel comfortable", but "it's just not something I usually do on date #2, I would like to get to know you a little bit better if that's ok."

IL seemed very high on the date and still does, I am just not sure if this is a characteristic of a more quality girl vs. what I have been used to from OLD (some have come to my place either on the first date, or most have come to my place for a second date after getting a drink or coffee first).

Definitely interested in seeing her again though. HB 7.5, really sweet, great conversation, similar interests, well put together, etc. My plan is to meet up with her again in person this Wednesday for another drink. This time, if/when she offers to split the bill I will accept.

What do you guys think?
What she's communicating by wanting "public date" is that she doesn't want to be alone with your penis. She may be bored and looking for stuff to do. Women are perfectly happy hanging out with guys in public on sexless dates that lead to nowhere. The fact that she's placing arbitrary rules like "I don't do that on Date #2" means she is controlling the frame, and the journey of your relationship.
I can almost guarantee you that after your second 'public' date, she will set up another hoop for your to jump through. If you comply then it will diminish her attraction even further.

Red flag. Girl should know she's attracted to you after meeting you once. If she's controlling the frame, as in your case, then she's not attracted. Attracted women submit to the guy's frame. Unless she's a virgin and scared of sex(which she's not), then she's making an assessment that she is comfortable with risking losing you. When a woman is attracted then they get anxious and use their magic vagina as a weapon to keep you around.

I think you're in danger of being placed in orbiter's-ville

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every girl knows within 5 minutes of meeting a guy whether she wants to fvck him, marry him, or kill him.

More facts.
Hardest thing for a guy to do is Next-ing a girl that isn't submitting to your frame. 1 date is more than enough for a woman to make a decision. The guy's chances have already gone down if he hasn't banged her on the first date.

Guy's deceive themselves - "But I really like her. I want to see her again", and project this onto the woman.

It doesn't matter how he feels. It matters how she feels and guys need to be ruthless in judging her behavior and how she's responding to him.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I don't do that on Date #2" means she is controlling the frame, and the journey of your relationship.
I personally believe she sees OP as LTR material, so is selling him the GF vibes.

Women are backwards. they will give the fruits to a guy who is a complete dossa, (probably not even all that).

then they punish the good guy and make him wait 3 dates

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally believe she sees OP as LTR material, so is selling him the GF vibes.

Women are backwards. they will give the fruits to a guy who is a complete dossa, (probably not even all that).

then they punish the good guy and make him wait 3 dates
LTR Material means "provider". That means "no sex" - she'll take the alpha seed and get "LTR Material Guy" to raise the sprog.

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Think I should cancel the date?
Take the frame back - Second date happens at your place, or there's no second date. Women are turned on by guys who make the rules.

However you want to put this to her, just don't come across as butt hurt. It's casual, aloof DFGAF vibe when you set the rule. Also, don't give the impression that the date at your place means sex. You don't want to give her the impression that you want to bang her.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No,

look your gonna have to accept women have put out to certain guys on night 1.

some guys wait till night 3.

you may be better looking but now your gonna get punished!!

this is the weird stuff women do

wait like a spider and bail if you think its taking the P

Hank Moody

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing to always keep in mind is that an attractive woman always has 1 or 2 guys in her 'back pocket.'

These guys are there for when the Alphas that are currently digging her out get sick of her and inevitably drop her.

She needs to know that a nice, safe, respectable provider will always be there for her.

I'd still go on date #2.

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Black pill overload. take some time off before it you shoot a shopping mall up
There's no Black Pill in me. I find women absolutely hilarious and I enjoy dealing with them on their level. I understand what drives women and they have a good experience with me as a result of it.

You may be projecting something. I never said anything about committing acts of violence.

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

TheNewStyle123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No,

look your gonna have to accept women have put out to certain guys on night 1.

some guys wait till night 3.

you may be better looking but now your gonna get punished!!

this is the weird stuff women do

wait like a spider and bail if you think its taking the P
You're right man. That's exactly what I had gut feeling about. If things don't progress at all during this next date or two then I'll bail.

TheNewStyle123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing to always keep in mind is that an attractive woman always has 1 or 2 guys in her 'back pocket.'

These guys are there for when the Alphas that are currently digging her out get sick of her and inevitably drop her.

She needs to know that a nice, safe, respectable provider will always be there for her.

I'd still go on date #2
I agree buddy - thanks for the advice!

Hank Moody

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@TheNewStyle123 more signs that you need to bounce are if this, or any other, girl ever says she's 'very Liberal', is named Tiffany, or doesn't like the movie Fever Pitch.

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you mention alpha and cucking in nearly every post.

In the Uk , its safe to say women get pregnant by normal every day guys
Living in denial about female nature is your choice. You're free to think that normal guys succeed with women. But I think we both know that normal guys aren't doing very well at the moment.