Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She wants a second public date before coming to my place.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most guys on this forum can’t keep chicks aground longer than a month.
Shame
What you suggested would be forcing and completely kill the vibe.
And how exactly would taking her back to his place after the date (which she begged for) instead of back to her place completely kill the vibe?

This babe wants to bone him and it also sounds like she is considering keeping him around after. There is no need to blow this.
This babe is a pro at working guys up then giving guys blue balls with that "I'm not that kind of girl (anymore)" spiel.

Grinderman

Banned
Reaction score
I lived with a Drug dealer back in my chaotic days, and rest assured. Non quality/Married/Quality

they all got the pants down within 1 hour
Well you are talking about junkies here. Drugs will do that. Council housing estate in Birmingham?

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well you are talking about junkies here.
ALL women take coke, my point was even the "quality" women would let the dealer **** them.

There was me 10 years ago, thinking when woman 3 date ruled me, it was because she was virtuous

LOL

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update:

Well, that went horribly guys. Not sure if I fuucked up. But here's how it went:

She came over, plenty of kino during the night, she was totally into it etc. After a few drinks, great convo, and dinner we are making out on the couch for a while and I try to progress things. Once again she stops me. We continue to sit and talk, occasional kino and escalation - but she again continues to stop things from progressing (sucking her tits at the most). At some point she asks me "so, how many girls do you have come over and cook for?" I responded "you're my first.." She rolled her eyes and laughed and said "come on, really?" I then said "you mean just this week? Or tonight?" She again laughed.

We cont. to make out then I call her a tease (not in an insulting way, I explain I meant I liked how she was teasing me, but I guess she took it like that) and she shuts down. Then she starts getting angry and saying the whole night has just been about sex and questioning my 'intentions', and all of this other BS.

She then says she should probably leave and at this point I'm so turned off and a little irritated that I agree. As she walks to the door and I go to walk her out she says "all you have been doing all night is groping me (which btw she was enjoying previously) and then you call me a tease. I am offended." She then storms out of my place.

Maybe I shouldn't of said those things or called her a 'tease'?

Idk guys.. to be honest I feel pretty shiity right now. Did I fuuck up or did I dodge a bullet and this chick is kind of crazy? IMO she was once again trying to power move me and when things finally escalated and it wasn't in her frame she decided to flip it on me and make me feel like a shallow creep only out to get one thing.. when the rest of the night was really fun.

What do you guys think? Just feeling crappy right now..

Sir FB

Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s rough. I was dating a massage therapist a while back. She friend zoned me before we banged. Anyway I called her up and had this trip to Mexico planned with her. As soon as I made my romantic intentions clear, she got super angry, shamed me for having sexual desire towards her and blocked me on social media. It took a while to sort it out but I felt pretty ****ty for a couple days. Sorry it turned out that way. If nothing else, you’ll learn from the experience. I certainly did.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Honestly, I don't think you did anything wrong. This woman is just playing BS games or just isn't that into you so she finds something to be faux outraged about when you try to escalate past a certain point. F her.

Delete her number and do not contact her again.

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s rough. I was dating a massage therapist a while back. She friend zoned me before we banged. Anyway I called her up and had this trip to Mexico planned with her. As soon as I made my romantic intentions clear, she got super angry, shamed me for having sexual desire towards her and blocked me on social media. It took a while to sort it out but I felt pretty ****ty for a couple days. Sorry it turned out that way. If nothing else, you’ll learn from the experience. I certainly did.
Thanks for sharing the story man. Yeah.. that's the best way to put it - she was like shaming me for wanting to escalate.

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly, I don't think you did anything wrong. This woman is just playing BS games or just isn't that into you so she finds something to be faux outraged about when you try to escalate past a certain point. F her.

Delete her number and do not contact her again.
Good advice - thanks buddy! Honestly, this is the first chick since I filed for divorce that I've hooked up with that ended up being biitchy. Things she said on our first few dates are starting to add up though as red flags..

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update:

Well, that went horribly guys. Not sure if I fuucked up. But here's how it went:

She came over, plenty of kino during the night, she was totally into it etc. After a few drinks, great convo, and dinner we are making out on the couch for a while and I try to progress things. Once again she stops me. We continue to sit and talk, occasional kino and escalation - but she again continues to stop things from progressing (sucking her tits at the most). At some point she asks me "so, how many girls do you have come over and cook for?" I responded "you're my first.." She rolled her eyes and laughed and said "come on, really?" I then said "you mean just this week? Or tonight?" She again laughed.

We cont. to make out then I call her a tease (not in an insulting way, I explain I meant I liked how she was teasing me, but I guess she took it like that) and she shuts down. Then she starts getting angry and saying the whole night has just been about sex and questioning my 'intentions', and all of this other BS.

She then says she should probably leave and at this point I'm so turned off and a little irritated that I agree. As she walks to the door and I go to walk her out she says "all you have been doing all night is groping me (which btw she was enjoying previously) and then you call me a tease. I am offended." She then storms out of my place.

Idk guys.. to be honest I feel pretty shiity right now. Did I fuuck up or did I dodge a bullet and this chick is kind of crazy? IMO she was once again trying to power move me and when things finally escalated and it wasn't in her frame she decided to flip it on me and make me feel like a shallow creep only out to get one thing.. when the rest of the night was really fun.

Forgot to mention. The part I also see a little more clearly now too is the fact that she kept bringing up throughout the night sex, lingerie, kept saying "you really get me going", "this isn't good because you're turning me on", etc., and being handsy and flirty all night too then tries to make me feel bad for making a move.

This girl literally was a tease, and then got offended when I called her out on it in a flirty tone. She's trouble and would likely just be biitchy about more things and was purposely fuucking with me as a power move.

Wonder if she gets her kicks doing this to guys?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update:

My take:

In woman Ese she said you were way too aggressive. Kino is a no no I have no idea why men subscribe to that bullshvt. You have to wait for women to break the touch barrier, then you slowly reciprocate with some escalation. If she pulls back, you stop.

Yes, calling her a tease was an insult. That is a put down. From her point of view, she sacrificed her safety to come to your house, you groped her for an hour or more, then called her a tease for not being able to fvck her dry pvssy.

Gotta work on your seduction game a bit my friend. “Kino” while cooking looks like bumping and some play fighting. Not groping..

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My take:

In woman Ese she said you were way too aggressive. Kino is a no no I have no idea why men subscribe to that bullshvt. You have to wait for women to break the touch barrier, then you slowly reciprocate with some escalation. If she pulls back, you stop.

Yes, calling her a tease was an insult. That is a put down. From her point of view, she sacrificed her safety to come to your house, you groped her for an hour or more, then called her a tease for not being able to fvck her dry pvssy.

Gotta work on your seduction game a bit my friend. “Kino” while cooking looks like bumping and some play fighting. Not groping..
You make a fair point. I guess I thought we had already kind of broken that barrier since last time we were at her place we had already escalated to that point (and more). Plus, the entire time this was happening throughout the night she was enjoying it. But, I see how that could be seen by her as "all I wanted" since it happened throughout the night.

Well, that was a learning lesson. Could of probably played my cards better and actually of gotten a buck out of it.

Do you suggest just blocking her number and not contacting her anymore?

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Low self esteem, Narcissist, you crumbled her ego, by playing her up, a healthy minded woman would have not responded this way.

I recently told my daughters mom the word "NO" .......good god she sent me paragraphs of DM's "asking me who the hell I think I am" ,

yet when I ask her how our daughter is she doesnt respond!

this is what simps have done to their minds men, they cannot handle anything.

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No. Don't delete or block her #. The 'delete/block her #' advice is terrible. It's a butthurt way of dealing with things.

This girl isn't psycho. There's nothing wrong with her. You messed up, as @EyeBRollin said. Nothing to be ashamed about. We've all done it before. Just learn from it.

Have you heard from her since Friday night?

If you haven't reached out to her since then, this could be salvageable.
I agree. I did not block or delete her number. That's just not me - I would never want to burn a bridge or anything like that. I have not reached out since then. I have noticed she has been watching my instagram stories though.

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Low self esteem, Narcissist, you crumbled her ego, by playing her up, a healthy minded woman would have not responded this way.

I recently told my daughters mom the word "NO" .......good god she sent me paragraphs of DM's "asking me who the hell I think I am" ,

yet when I ask her how our daughter is she doesnt respond!

this is what simps have done to their minds men, they cannot handle anything.
I agree dude. Like I said, there were some other yellow flags throughout the night(s) that made me think she could be a little crazy/power hungry. When we were at her house on Wednesday and we were making out and things were getting hot and heavy I made a joke about her being strong, or being able to beat a guy up or something like that (honestly, can't remember exactly what I said), and she open palm slapped me across the face... not hard enough to make my head turn but it wasn't light either.

Immediately she looked at me and said "I'm sorry... was that too much?"