Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She wanna get to quickly into a relationship

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Met a girl this weekend, and she seemed to felt in love really quickly. She said she want something serious and dont want only having fun or casual dating.

That before our first date talking on whatsapp and in our first date she started calling me "Love", about marrying, etc.

She is nice, but that sounded to me like a red flag, but would like to hear some feedbacks here. It just doesnt seem normal.

So after that I gave a look on her social media... She is a model and I observed her interactions there.

I got some kind of hypergamy, following good looking guys, and interacting a lot with them like commenting photos, likes, etc. The ugly ones she just ignore and doesnt follow back or interact.

Also some gay guys, she seem to have a lot of gay friends too.

Putting those points because IMO how a woman behave on social media can tell a lot about her... So I started to observe that.

The thing is that, why she is so desperate to assume a LTR with me? I didnt even talk about that... I told that we should meet each other to see if we are gonna like each other during time.

I feel something is wrong, I just didnt link the pieces yet.

EDIT: also she told me she lost her virginity this year (she is 26) and Im her second guy.

And it took me one kiss to put her at my bed naked and horny. She arrived at my place and we just started kissing and had sex. So I was like internally "Oh yeah, second guy she didnt want to have sex on first date... I must have a gold dck or this talk is pure lie".

Last edited:

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
trust your gut on this one

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you play this right she could be your long term plate.. Just doesnt give in to her demands for your emotion.. Keep your emotions away from this one. A giant red flags.. Unless shes been eyeing you for quite sometime admiring you before she profess thats another whole of story.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you play this right she could be your long term plate.. Just doesnt give in to her demands for your emotion.. Keep your emotions away from this one. A giant red flags.. Unless shes been eyeing you for quite sometime admiring you before she profess thats another whole of story.
Couldn't that create headaches or problems? Like she will try to commit to something serious and will start to try to cut down my other plates so I became exclusive to her.

The way I can see it working was playing the game, also lying and not believing in anything she say.

About emotion, I can't have feelings for someone who I know its not being genuine in her words or actions.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like she will try to commit to something serious
Yes thats the point you have to keep your emotions away so she will keep chasing you while her changing guys behind your back.. She will not stick with the other guy who will give her the emotions she wants.. It will sated her and leave.. But she will stick with you even she banging other guy.

and will start to try to cut down my other plates so I became exclusive to her.
Good it keeping her in check and keep her hamster spun likes nuts.

The way I can see it working was playing the game, also lying and not believing in anything she say.
Fully agreed.

About emotion, I can't have feelings for someone who I know its not being genuine in her words or actions
Keep your feeling incheck and your guts wont lie to you!

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, believe it or not, I was in the exact situation as you did with this girl.

Truth is, she doesn't want a "relationship" or "love" or any bullsh!t that came out from her mouth. What she truly wants (regardless she's consciously aware of it or not) is Emotional Stimulation. She's an addict who constantly craves that "high" feeling that she currently associates with you - for now.

So, like @Focal core said: if you play this correctly, you can make her your long term plate, no more no less. This girl is perfect for crazy fvck and that's it. Don't even think for a second that you can build anything "serious" with her.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Couldn't that create headaches or problems? Like she will try to commit to something serious and will start to try to cut down my other plates so I became exclusive to her.

About emotion, I can't have feelings for someone who I know its not being genuine in her words or actions.
She will keep saying that she wants to commit to something serious but she doesn't actually want it. Just lips service. And don't worry about giving her a little sense of competition. Your job, is to not develop any "special" feelings for her, fvck her like an animal, and leave it at that. Always trust your guts feelings, and never let emotions control yourself.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Black Sheep,
Wonder if she has a bun in the oven?

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's a narcissist. Sounds like she's love-bombing you for supply. Run.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, I just found the perfect word to describe your situation: "LOVEBOMBS"

Hell yeah, she'll lovebomb you to make you believe that she's all in for love and relationship and sh!t like that. But the moment you get naive enough to really buy that bullsh!t, she'd leave your azz faster than Usain Bolt.

Trust me, women like her are only good for being plates, no more no less.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, believe it or not, I was in the exact situation as you did with this girl.

Truth is, she doesn't want a "relationship" or "love" or any bullsh!t that came out from her mouth. What she truly wants (regardless she's consciously aware of it or not) is Emotional Stimulation. She's an addict who constantly craves that "high" feeling that she currently associates with you - for now.

So, like @Focal core said: if you play this correctly, you can make her your long term plate, no more no less. This girl is perfect for crazy fvck and that's it. Don't even think for a second that you can build anything "serious" with her.
That's true man!

But as I saw yesterday, I've met like her "second" mother who saved her from her narcissist biologic mother... I saw clear signs that this second mother was not very normal. Also she make some lovebombing with this girl while also rejecting her when she doesnt do what she wants.

That second mother told me that: what are your intentions? You should either be her boyfriend or leave. Cause she doesnt agree with the fact of people just dating without anything serious.

Damn, that seems freakin insane.

I'm thinking that it doesnt even worth to risk myself into that... I have to get out of it, but I must be smart so it doesnt create any problems. Cause at the moment I say I will not see her... I'm sure she will come after me and do all those bullsh1ts of trying to find me, come at my place or this second mother try to say something.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Treat her like other slvt even shes lovebombing you hiroshima style. :cool: your job are to bomb that pvssy deep and hard.
The funny thing is that I can feel excited with those type of women... The same happen with the one that talka bout the rape thing.

I have another plate that we meet each other from time to time and have a very nice sex. I can fck her 3 times without having issues with erection. She is no like a hot woman, but she is not crazy and she seems to have this genuine desire for me. So I got as hard as fck and it's very good.

Now whenever I date some weird and crazy women, it seems my dck alert me hahaha. And I have to follow that, because I thought it would be my anxiety, but I'm observing thats not. Spotting women like this one, my whole body tells me to stay away.

The thing is that maybe there is better plates, even not being the hottest... But just being a bit normal could be enough.