Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She turned out to be a he

Pardner

Don Juan
Reaction score
headFirst said:
Maybe it's revenge on her ex bf.. and he is the ex..
the person is 23 who wrote me and the dude is in his 40's who is the agent
still it was a waste of time

Pardner

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:
If you are having cyber sex (dirty instant message chat) with a "chick" and "she" sounds UNUSUALLY raunchy and graphic for a girl, it's a dude whacking off on the other end.

I've had that happen lol.

haha that sucks but no it was a regular convo that i replied to and then gave me a number and asked to text but was a fake

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Pardner said:
Are you related to "The Donald"? He would be disappointed with the ignorance. You're making wrong assumptions here or trying to spin it your way for things you don't know.

1) If a girl is interested in you or thinks you're attractive she will give you her number to talk or text to you first to take it to the next level. she wont have to wait on emails and can talk when she wants. that is how it is usually done.

2) It was 4 emails. I wasn't interested in setting up a hang out in the emails. wanted to talk first to see if she was worth hanging out or not.

3) You make your own wrong assumption. I was on google looking up info for my report and just for the hell of it while I was on I googled the numbers.

4) It was one number that was bad. This person contacted me first. I just responded to the emails. This person gave me their number. I never asked for it. How you think that is desperate is beyond me. There wasn't anything to laugh at because they wasted their time with it.

5) Why go to the trouble of contacting someone and write to them and give a fake number. a waste of time
1) Online you don't know if its a girl unless you see her face.

2) That's up to you

3) It wasn't just for the hell of it, you were curious.

4) and 5) the person you talked to could have been the realtor to see if you phone.

Dude some people are bored and crazy online. What you think is a waste of time is fun and relaxing for them. They email you the number, they forget about you the next day.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sylvester the cat said:
i've done it a couple of times. pretended to be a woman on pof. but only to see what kind of messages men send.

although i have responded to some guys. i couldn't resist.
Tons of guys here have put up female profiles on dating sites. It would almost be a miracle NOT to run into one.

Most of the guys are trying to see how many more messages women get compared to men. I don't know why they do this, it's firmly established that the difference is astronomical. Not surprising, considering man is the pursuer by nature. I guess they just have to see for themselves.

I'm sure there are at least just as many freaks out there that like to pose as a woman to get their jollies off.

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:
If you are having cyber sex (dirty instant message chat) with a "chick" and "she" sounds UNUSUALLY raunchy and graphic for a girl, it's a dude whacking off on the other end.

I've had that happen lol.
Err... sorry about that.

I was really randy that night.

:D

Pardner

Don Juan
Reaction score
Trump said:
1) Online you don't know if its a girl unless you see her face.

2) That's up to you

3) It wasn't just for the hell of it, you were curious.

4) and 5) the person you talked to could have been the realtor to see if you phone.

Dude some people are bored and crazy online. What you think is a waste of time is fun and relaxing for them. They email you the number, they forget about you the next day.

!. That is true

2. Yes it is

3. Wrong again, Nothing to be curious about

fun and relaxing? maybe that's something you do but I can find better things to do for or relax to.

Wrong again, others who emailed me numbers have emailed me after they gave it to me.