Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She turned out to be a he

Pardner

Don Juan
Reaction score
i was talking online to a 3 girls and got 2 numbers. nothing much just talked and they gave me their numbers. just for the hell of I googled the numbers and one number turned out to be a real estate agent who was a guy. no big deal. glad i didnt text or call that one. but who the hell pretends to be a chick?

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

Pardner

Don Juan
Reaction score
no wasnt a tranny. "she" sent me a message and we sent about 4 of them and later after the 4th gave the number. i googled it and the number came up with a cell for a real estate guy. its just weird to me why someone would do that.

The Gambler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Pardner said:
no wasnt a tranny. "she" sent me a message and we sent about 4 of them and later after the 4th gave the number. i googled it and the number came up with a cell for a real estate guy. its just weird to me why someone would do that.
Cell numbers get recycled fairly often.... I've had the same number for 13 years now, but not everyone can say that....

Pardner

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok but when the number came upon google there was listings from 2 years ago with the same number. i'll call from a private number and see who answers but i think its just weird.

Pardner

Don Juan
Reaction score
called it and got a vm and it was a guy's voice on it. whats the point of giving a bad number or a guy posing as a chick?

ckdon

Don Juan
Reaction score
some guys pose as chicks and talk to other guys and girls.

not just with numbers, but so many fake profiles on facebook acting as girls and talking to guys and ****.

i dont know why

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pardner said:
has this happened to anybody else before?
Was her name Annabell?

Edit:
"If anything, calling a girl on the phone is a great litmus test: She never picks up? Probably a dude. Wrong number? Well, there's your answer. She denies your outing request? She doesn't dig. She accepts your outing request? She might dig... "
From here.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pardner said:
ok but when the number came upon google there was listings from 2 years ago with the same number. i'll call from a private number and see who answers but i think its just weird.
Wait...because her number is registered to a man, you're assuming that she is a man? There could be literally 100 reasons why this number is registered to a different person, and the first thought that comes to you is "She's a man!"

The education system is really going down the crapper.

Pardner said:
called it and got a vm and it was a guy's voice on it. whats the point of giving a bad number or a guy posing as a chick?
And if this person really was some type of tranny, do you think she/he wouldn't bother to change their voicemail message?

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i've done it a couple of times. pretended to be a woman on pof. but only to see what kind of messages men send.

although i have responded to some guys. i couldn't resist.

Pardner

Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
How do you know she didn't give you a bad number?

Or was playing a trick on the Real Estate guy for some reason?

But the thread headline made me laugh.

i dont know either way that is why i'm confused with this.

Pardner

Don Juan
Reaction score
Iceberg said:
Wait...because her number is registered to a man, you're assuming that she is a man? There could be literally 100 reasons why this number is registered to a different person, and the first thought that comes to you is "She's a man!"

The education system is really going down the crapper.

And if this person really was some type of tranny, do you think she/he wouldn't bother to change their voicemail message?

you are more ignorant than you arre trying to say that I am.

i googled the number

the number comes up for a real estate agent who is a man

who would not think something was wrong besides you?

i saw several house listings with this cell number for over two years

clicked on the real estate home page and is a pic of a man with same cell number.

called number and the voicemail was the voice of the real easte guy.

no tranny. a regular average guy in his early 40's.

why would a person that talked to me give me a weird number. doesn't make sense.

Pardner

Don Juan
Reaction score
I will go over this one more time again.

I got 3 messages from girls who wanted to talk to me.

this partucular person said that I was hot and wanted to get to know me better.

we exchanged about 4 emails

after the 4th email this person wrote again to me and said here is my number you should text me sometime if you want :)

i got another number from another girl too.

just for the hell of it i googled the numbers

this one came up as a real estate agent with a bunch of listings from years past. clicked on the home page and there was a regular looking guy that was an agent and had contact info with the same number i was given.

of course i assume it a bad number anybody would.

i was confused about it so i posted on here. then i called the number and got a voicemail with a man's voice saying the same name as the agent.

so my question is why would someone write to me on their own and talk to me. want to get to know me. and then give a bad number out on their own. doesnt make sense to me. that is why ui'm confused.

any ideas?

SSBS

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was chatting with a "girl" online once, and it turned out to be a gay dude. He did admit it eventually, and I asked him to send me a pic.

After a few minutes he messages me asking me what I thought, and I asked him if he would wear a dress, and he did not like that very much.

What can you do?

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heres an idea - she gave you a fake number and it turns out to be a real number for someone else
or - she put the number in wrong and it was this dudes.

other than that.....

TBH I really dont give 2 sh1ts, and nor should you. but if your jimmies are so rustled, then call her out on it.... *D1ckhead expects a normal chick from POF*
NEXT!

Pardner

Don Juan
Reaction score
Purefilth said:
Heres an idea - she gave you a fake number and it turns out to be a real number for someone else
or - she put the number in wrong and it was this dudes.

other than that.....

TBH I really dont give 2 sh1ts, and nor should you. but if your jimmies are so rustled, then call her out on it.... *D1ckhead expects a normal chick from POF*
NEXT!

Why give a fake when i never asked for it in the first place? i dont expect normal. was confused to why someone would do that

sigma335

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pardner said:
has this happened to anybody else before?
I've gotten quite a few messages from trannies tbh. One had me fooled until the phone call, made for a good laugh with one of my buddies.

"Must be born a female to contact this user" should be a filter option on that site.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Pardner said:
- I got 3 messages from girls who wanted to talk to me.
- this partucular person said that I was hot and wanted to get to know me better.
- after the 4th email this person wrote again to me and said here is my number you should text me sometime if you want :)
- i got another number from another girl too.
- just for the hell of it i googled the numbers

so my question is why would someone write to me on their own and talk to me. want to get to know me. and then give a bad number out on their own. doesnt make sense to me. that is why ui'm confused.

any ideas?
1) Unless you have video chatted with them, you don't know they are girls
2) Why would a girl tell you to text her when you are exchanging several emails already? You could have set up a time to meet on the email.
3) It wasn't just for the hell of it, you knew something wasn't right with these numbers
4) Why would someone do this?

a) for their ego
b) to see how desperate you are
c) they were bored
d) they were a guy laughing at you, seeing if you would bite
e) they want to play a trick on the agent
f) and on and on and on...

I'm surprised and kind of scared that there are so many naive people here, they think everyone is on the up and up because they talk to you or send you some emails. The ONLY way people will care about you relates to MONEY or SEX, anything else you are dead to them.

Pardner

Don Juan
Reaction score
Trump said:
1) Unless you have video chatted with them, you don't know they are girls
2) Why would a girl tell you to text her when you are exchanging several emails already? You could have set up a time to meet on the email.
3) It wasn't just for the hell of it, you knew something wasn't right with these numbers
4) Why would someone do this?

a) for their ego
b) to see how desperate you are
c) they were bored
d) they were a guy laughing at you, seeing if you would bite
e) they want to play a trick on the agent
f) and on and on and on...

I'm surprised and kind of scared that there are so many naive people here, they think everyone is on the up and up because they talk to you or send you some emails. The ONLY way people will care about you relates to MONEY or SEX, anything else you are dead to them.

Are you related to "The Donald"? He would be disappointed with the ignorance. You're making wrong assumptions here or trying to spin it your way for things you don't know.

1) If a girl is interested in you or thinks you're attractive she will give you her number to talk or text to you first to take it to the next level. she wont have to wait on emails and can talk when she wants. that is how it is usually done.

2) It was 4 emails. I wasn't interested in setting up a hang out in the emails. wanted to talk first to see if she was worth hanging out or not.

3) You make your own wrong assumption. I was on google looking up info for my report and just for the hell of it while I was on I googled the numbers.

4) It was one number that was bad. This person contacted me first. I just responded to the emails. This person gave me their number. I never asked for it. How you think that is desperate is beyond me. There wasn't anything to laugh at because they wasted their time with it.

5) Why go to the trouble of contacting someone and write to them and give a fake number. a waste of time