"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

She told me she's pregnant. I'm ignoring her.

vanballmoos

Banned
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
92
Reaction score
13
Age
31
So a few weeks ago she told me that she was worried that she was pregnant, but she didn't think so. I asked her why and she said her body has just been feeling off lately and she's been nauseous. Around that time she said that wasn't sure if she wanted to stay with me or not. I asked her what she wanted, she stalled, so I broke it off. She sent me a message explaining that she was just scared and tried to push me away. I told her I would decide on what I wanted to do about our relationship. I told her I would call the next day but didn't. Then a few days later I told her the same thing and didn't call. I guess she finally got fed up so I told her I would definitely let her know on Monday if I still wanted to be with her or not. Well I didn't call on Monday. Tuesday night I sent her text saying I was sorry for not having texted her that day and that I would call her tomorrow after work. I go check on Instagram and she unfollowed me smh.

I sent her a message saying to scratch what I had just said. She put the nail in the coffin and she's childish. I said some other stuff but told her that I swear on everything I wont respond to any texts or phone calls so don't even try and then wished her good luck in life.

10 minutes later I get a text from her saying she was sorry and she took my silence as being done so she unfollowed me. Then I get another text saying she's just been freaked out because she's been worried that she's preggo and believing it was over, having to see me constantly on social media would just hurt so unfollowing me was self preservation. She apologized again. Called a few times. Sent another text saying she was sorry and she wasn't trying to be childish and I didn't understand her thought process-"to think things are over, to think you're pregrnant, and having a constant reminder would just hurt. Since I didn't hear from you I took that as as I sign that I needed to move on." She said she had tried to hint as this to me weeks ago but because we weren't talking it didn't seem like an appropriate time to bring it up and it would've looked weird if she had. Then she said that her friend had been pushing her to get a test done and then sent me a screenshot of her friend asking the day before if she got the test. She said how she's been freaked out that she thought she would have to go through the abortion alone and unfollowing me would make it easier if she didn't see me since she thought it was over. She kept texting begging me to just talk to her and she called a few more times. Her last messaged said please call me back talking about prengancy over text isn't appropriate. I never picked up or responded to her.

The next day she sends me a picture of the postive pregnancy test. She's holding the positive test in front of her toothbrush holder in her bathroom. She sent a message saying she had wanted to talk about it on Monday when I was supposed to call and said again how she wasn't being childish, and this (the pregancy) is the reason why she was freaked out. I didn't respond to her message. She sent me a DM but I never opened it. That was two days ago.

I'm not wrong here right?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
Imbecile.
 

vanballmoos

Banned
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
92
Reaction score
13
Age
31
Take her to the doctor for a prego test. Until you see that, nothing is 100%. Even then, if she goes through with it, you need a DNA test. With women these days, you never know.

What are you doing raw dogging a woman anyway?
She was my girlfriend.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

bizzym

Banned
Joined
Oct 11, 2017
Messages
97
Reaction score
49
Age
31
Take her to the doctor for a prego test. Until you see that, nothing is 100%. Even then, if she goes through with it, you need a DNA test. With women these days, you never know.

What are you doing raw dogging a woman anyway?
Why wouldn't OP believe her? She brought it up a few weeks ago and showed a positive test the next day insider her home aka it's not a downloaded picture. He was cumming in his gf-that makes it highly possible she's pregnant.
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
Get a paternity test, grow up and stop acting like a douchebag.
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
Me or her?
You bro.

Running and hiding at a time like this? Why you ducking the phone calls? You need to regain control of the situation and you can't do that by hiding. Imagine she keeps it? You need control over this, asap.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

vanballmoos

Banned
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
92
Reaction score
13
Age
31
You bro.

Running and hiding at a time like this? Why you ducking the phone calls? You need to regain control of the situation and you can't do that by hiding. Imagine she keeps it? You need control over this, asap.
I'm not hiding. I just think she's lying and I told her that I would never answer any of her calls or text messages so don't even try.
 

bizzym

Banned
Joined
Oct 11, 2017
Messages
97
Reaction score
49
Age
31
I'm not hiding. I just think she's lying and I told her that I would never answer any of her calls or text messages so don't even try.
Bruh, wtf says that? You clearly wanted a reaction from her. When you're really done with the relationship you don't send some emotional a** message explaining why AND saying don't call me or text me AKA please call me or text me AKA you didn't really want the relationship. I don't know I could be the only one thinking this, but that's what I think.

You sound childish and manipulative.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
Go to planned Parenthood and get a pregnancy test STAT. If she's lying you will know it because either they will tell you she's not preggo or she'll be acting shady AF and not let you come into the appt with her

If she's willing to abort you have limited time.

If she wants to carry to term.... Good luck with it all
 

vanballmoos

Banned
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
92
Reaction score
13
Age
31
Did you ever c*m in her?

Idk, I think her showing you the test the very next day with her personal belongings in the picture is a little hard to fabricate...
Yea, almost everytime we had sex but she was on birth control.
 

chris2for

Banned
Joined
May 20, 2016
Messages
114
Reaction score
15
Age
36
Yea, almost everytime we had sex but she was on birth control.
Dude, wtf? So you did that almost everytime, she tells you weeks ago she was worried, and shows you a positive result. Tell me again why you think she's lying? If she was telling you she was worried that meant it wasn't something she was super excited about so I doubt she is trying to trap you.

I think you're telling yourself she's lying to justify you being a terrible little boy. Definitely not acting like a man right now.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top