"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Members who reacted to message #7

All (9) Like Like (9)

    1. Like

      The Duke

      Master Don Juan
      • Messages
        6,524
      • Reaction score
        11,450
    2. Like

      Alvafe

      Master Don Juan 43
      • Messages
        3,361
      • Reaction score
        1,594
    3. Like

      soulforge

      Master Don Juan
      • Messages
        6,239
      • Reaction score
        4,962
    4. Like

      Infern0

      Master Don Juan
      • Messages
        1,637
      • Reaction score
        1,462
    5. Like

      MatureDJ

      Master Don Juan
      • Messages
        12,706
      • Reaction score
        5,132
    6. Like

      elunium

      Don Juan 32
      • Messages
        54
      • Reaction score
        27
    7. Like

      Dingo

      Master Don Juan
      • Messages
        1,155
      • Reaction score
        960
    8. Like

      devilkingx2

      Master Don Juan From NYC
      • Messages
        4,521
      • Reaction score
        2,229
    9. Like

      bizzym

      Banned 31
      • Messages
        97
      • Reaction score
        49
  • Loading…
Top