Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

she tells her mom EVERYTHING

people again

Don Juan
Reaction score
my girlfriend tells her mom everything.

she tells her when we have sex
she tells her when i do something stupid
she tells her when i TAKE A SHOWER
she tells her every little detail of MY life

and the worst part is, she never asks me if i think its ok for her to tell her these things. even if they are EXTREMELY embarassing to me, she tells her.

she also tells all her friends everything

i told her that i think a couple should have some secrets between them. they should have some things that are just their own. but she didnt listen

what do i do? i like her and all, but it feels like im dating her mom, also. i dont really wanna dump her, but she just doesnt listen to me. i tell her to ask me before she tells **** to her mom about me, but she doesnt think she has to. help!

Rocko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Let her know how you truly feel. Example:

You: "Hey, I don't really appreciate you telling the WHOLE WORLD about our secrets, especially MY secrets. I mean, I feel like I'm dating your mom FFS! I don't think I will be able to trust you if you keep it up, I mean, if you would share MY secrets with the world, what stops you from cheating on me?!?!?"

Try that out if no one else gives advice. Good luck mate

Garamin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rocko said:
Let her know how you truly feel. Example:

You: "Hey, I don't really appreciate you telling the WHOLE WORLD about our secrets, especially MY secrets. I mean, I feel like I'm dating your mom FFS! I don't think I will be able to trust you if you keep it up, I mean, if you would share MY secrets with the world, what stops you from cheating on me?!?!?"

Try that out if no one else gives advice. Good luck mate

I second this.if she has trouble keeping even a few things,like when you shower,act stupid,or have sex,what is keeping her from keeping the sex with just you.Just sit her down one day,and tell her how you feel about it.If she starts freaking out about it,i would have to say NEXT!

people again

Don Juan
Reaction score
k. thanks for the info guys. actually, thats exaclty what i said (except for the cheating part) and she thinks its justified and normal. i talked to her best friend and even she is siding with me! i really dont want to next her, but if you guys really think so...

XSilverStarboyX

Don Juan
Reaction score
people again said:
k. thanks for the info guys. actually, thats exaclty what i said (except for the cheating part) and she thinks its justified and normal. i talked to her best friend and even she is siding with me! i really dont want to next her, but if you guys really think so...
Its of course hard to ditch someone you like a lot. But if she wont stop saying what you do, not worth it.

supajsilver2

Don Juan
Reaction score
best thread since the last couple "hey this 10 year old chick makes me hot what do i do" threads.

hi2u

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was talking to a girl like this. It was twlight-zone-esque. She told her Mom everything. It was freaky. Young (HS) girls like to do this. SO LAME.

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a girl who did this to her mom....when I was selling pills. Her dad was a cop... all it takes is one argument, and her ass could have had me in prison for years... needless to say, she got dropped.

people again

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea, her mom AND dad are cops :p it doesnt matter, 'cause i just broke it up today.

Johnnie5

Don Juan
Reaction score
people again said:
yea, her mom AND dad are cops :p it doesnt matter, 'cause i just broke it up today.

damn , i would of had one of my friends say to her , hey people again said you love to take it in the ass and you scream like a demon :crackup: bonus points would be to say this in front of other people

she wouldnt take too kindly to this , and you would say , hey this might teach you a lesson not to tell the world about our business

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this girl i was hanging out with told her mom i was getting into buddhism and i didnt like that so much. chicks talk alot and they need fuel to burn.

people again

Don Juan
Reaction score
i totally agree. it felt like i had no secrets, like there was not "me". even tho the sex was excelent, im glad im out :p

i am me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
crazy. id be like "hey, if this doesnt stop, were gonna hav to split up cus i dont want my business out there for everyone to see" then act on wutever she said next

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
talk about beating a dead thread... um dead?

he already said he broke it off with the chick... so lets all tell our stories that have nothing to do with the thread.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who would have thought that a thread could expand and that a discussion could have place on a discussion forum.

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
seriously likretsam what the fucck is going on here...and it has to do with girls. gay beans there.

Bigg Boss

Don Juan
Reaction score
Next time she does it just get in her face and be like "Ay yo f*ck yo mama this ain't yo mama business shawtie, it's just me and you. If you ain't wit it like dat then bust a move then."

:)