She suddenly went cold

Learning Curve

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As the title states i have a chick i have been dating for around 5 months.

Now the thing is my game has been tight and I know it. Never overchasing, let her reach out, all that stuff.

So I will get to the latest part.

This past two weeks we have been together non-stop as I sold my car and I was using her car, and I'm waiting for a new one to arrive. I have arranged to work from home from my company as she does work from home too.

Now on Sunday I'm flying to Dubai for a week on a business trip.

Suddenly yesterday she went cold. Sex has decreased the past three days and when i asked her whats up yesterday she literally told me nothing.

We were laying on the couch, she was silent and went to bed without a talk.

She was also on her phone most of the time on-off which is not a typical behavior from her. Today in the morning i took the cab to go to work as i did not want her to drive me as i wanted to clear my head before i act on this sudden behavior change.

She told me in the morning "Why did you not wake me up? i can take you with my car" i told her "it's fine, i will go with a cab". She told me "as you wish"

Of-course I'm aware to do nothing so don't start with that. Today is my birthday party, she will be with me in my house with my friends and some of her girlfriends.

Usually, she texts me while I'm at work on skype with different stuff showing her affection and now is pure silence. Of-course i have not reached out and i will not. This has been solid for 5 months of her texting me while I'm at work or generally speaking her affection was on the 90% i would say.

Now she texted me this morning to tell me "I will pick you up from work this afternoon" i told her "sure" and i left it there.

I know that any neediness or reaction to this can cause me to loose my frame and i don't want that.

Any inputs are appreciated.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Now the thing is my game has been tight and I know it. Never overchasing, let her reach out, all that stuff.

This past two weeks we have been together non-stop as I sold my car and I was using her car, and I'm waiting for a new one to arrive. I have arranged to work from home from my company as she does work from home too.

Now on Sunday I'm flying to Dubai for a week on a business trip.

Suddenly yesterday she went cold. Sex has decreased the past three days and when i asked her whats up yesterday she literally told me nothing.

We were laying on the couch, she was silent and went to bed without a talk.

She was also on her phone most of the time on-off which is not a typical behavior from her. Today in the morning i took the cab to go to work as i did not want her to drive me as i wanted to clear my head before i act on this sudden behavior change.

She told me in the morning "Why did you not wake me up? i can take you with my car" i told her "it's fine, i will go with a cab". She told me "as you wish"

Of-course I'm aware to do nothing so don't start with that. Today is my birthday party, she will be with me in my house with my friends and some of her girlfriends.

Usually, she texts me while I'm at work on skype with different stuff showing her affection and now is pure silence. Of-course i have not reached out and i will not. This has been solid for 5 months of her texting me while I'm at work or generally speaking her affection was on the 90% i would say.

Now she texted me this morning to tell me "I will pick you up from work this afternoon" i told her "sure" and i left it there.

I know that any neediness or reaction to this can cause me to loose my frame and i don't want that.

Any inputs are appreciated.

Are you actually living with this girl?

Also is this that same chick who had her ex calling her a million times?

Anyway maybe she is just going through some emotional thing. If she isn't willingly ready to talk to you, about what might be up with her, then you can't really push it.

Let her come to you, and try not to overeact.

Learning Curve

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you actually living with this girl?

Also is this that same chick who had her ex calling her a million times?

Anyway maybe she is just going through some emotional thing. If she isn't willingly ready to talk to you, about what might be up with her, then you can't really push it.

Let her come to you, and try not to overeact.
Yep that's the one but her ex is out of the picture long time ago.

That's what I'm doing but had this sh1t in the past with my ex and i'm tired of this bs.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep that's the one but her ex is out of the picture long time ago.

That's what I'm doing but had this sh1t in the past with my ex and i'm tired of this bs.
Any idea what might be behind her behaviour?

Learning Curve

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Any idea what might be behind her behaviour?
Not really apart us spending too much time together maybe.

But that would not be the effect of this behavior since it was also her idea.

So, I don't really know.

I was maybe considering that there is another guy in the picture.

This is the thing even when your game is tight you get this BS and you need to handle it properly or you are out.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If your game was tight since the beginning, if she goes through an emotional thing she will tell you of she cares for you.

Idk how was your interaction from the beginning but why don't you ask her in person "I noticed you've been acting differently to me recently, is everything okay?" Others might say that's not "alpha" but can't be "alpha" all the time, sometimes you have to care. If there is another guy in the picture it won't remove him by being aloof, it might be a test to see of you care for her. Every situation is different.

Learning Curve

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If your game was tight since the beginning, if she goes through an emotional thing she will tell you of she cares for you.

Idk how was your interaction from the beginning but why don't you ask her in person "I noticed you've been acting differently to me recently, is everything okay?" Others might say that's not "alpha" but can't be "alpha" all the time, sometimes you have to care. If there is another guy in the picture it won't remove him by being aloof, it might be a test to see of you care for her. Every situation is different.
I did ask that, and I did try to open her up.

Nothing worked, I received a "Heart" emoji a few minutes ago from her, so I supposed the game is on again but I know she is still cold.

Thanks for the input.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it’s been 5 months, you are still screwing, and she’s not your girlfriend…

There is the answer. She’s sick of being a booty call.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Likely you did something over the last two weeks of being together all the time that she doesn't like and has now turned her off...or perhaps she now realizes that you aren't really compatible long term.

Too much, too soon. Doesn't matter the reason.

She is likely going to dump you while you are away if not before you leave.

Also, if you were dating a robot then how you are acting would be fine but you aren't, you are dating a person. Act like it.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not really apart us spending too much time together maybe.

But that would not be the effect of this behavior since it was also her idea.

So, I don't really know.

I was maybe considering that there is another guy in the picture.

This is the thing even when your game is tight you get this BS and you need to handle it properly or you are out.
Your living together right? That's too soon man. You only recently met this girl.

If the sex is dropping off and she is withdrawing, I wouldn't be surprised if another ex is in the picture.

Bro remember she had one ex lingering onto her like parasite, how do you know other exes are not lurking around in the background.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My nephew told me recently about one of the girls he was dating. She got super serious about him and seemed to want to be exclusive. They started spending every day together, then she got cold feet.

i told him it’s probably good to tell her some days he cant meet her. Its good tell women no sometimes and it also helps avoid the oversaturating or smothering effect of spending too much time together too soon.

its way better for her to be thinking about you and wanting more of your time but not always getting it.

i think alot of guys now are worried that letting some soace or days off could allow another guy to sneak into the picture.

this is more about womens emotions and making them think about you. Some people think they fall in love with you when you arent there

Learning Curve

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your living together right? That's too soon man. You only recently met this girl.

If the sex is dropping off and she is withdrawing, I wouldn't be surprised if another ex is in the picture.

Bro remember she had one ex lingering onto her like parasite, how do you know other exes are not lurking around in the background.
Not living together, she just came to my place for two weeks.

I don't know, but i know I'm a strong option that's the only thing that i care about.

Learning Curve

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is a girl not your wife spending two weeks at your place?
Cause, the schedules of our work got in the way pretty aligned and i needed a car to pass until mine arrives.

It was two weeks but i was also going to the office with her car, so is not like we were every minute together.

Also keep in mind this is 5 months, no need to have a wife to spend time with a chick you date 5 months. Is not one week I know her.

Learning Curve

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No good….
Where exactly is the no good?

Is not like I'm attached to her panties, i do my regular schedule daily and I'm quite busy.

Before we were usually getting together 2-3 times a week.

But I get where you coming from.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let chicks do the thinking about this kind of stuff. You are the rock. She orbits you.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Yes, asking her whats up is a good idea. Will save OP a lot of aggro. She will answer 'nothing' make sure you get to the bottom of it. Dont leave the interaction without finding what is wrong. Just say "look baby..i know something is bothering you..just tell me what it is, be VERY persistant.

Last edited:

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did ask that, and I did try to open her up.

Nothing worked, I received a "Heart" emoji a few minutes ago from her, so I supposed the game is on again but I know she is still cold.

Thanks for the input.
Things are better in person, not via text, but yeah game is on. She might got used to see you, give some space, see her 1 per week, and tell her you're very busy with work, that usually sparks dread and her hamster will think you'll seeing somebody else.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You are lying to yourself and to this forum. If your game was tight then you wouldn't have needed to make this topic.

You are crying about three days of decreased sex? She could be stressed out from the war across the pond from you, work, or something. Either way, I feel like you are either freaking out or withholding some key information from us.