Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She slept with my friend

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed, she broke up with me a couple of days after the night.

Said she was annoyed that I didnt trust her around my friends

How right was i?

When she behaved that way in the bar- I got my coat and told her i was leaving - that must have been translation for "Your free to go and fuvk my friend now"

I want to blast her, so badly. I want to tear strips off her
You didnt trust her because your subconscious knew. What was special about your group of friends?

MT93

Don Juan
Reaction score
You didnt trust her because your subconscious knew. What was special about your group of friends?
He knew how much i cared about her - he knew the significance and impact our previous issues had on me...

But still that made no odds, thing is, i trusted him the most out of everyone there that night, he gave me his word, he had ample opportunity when i checked in with him that night and the morning after to say what was going on, as did she.

"I put her in a taxi and made sure she got home safe" - how bad is that?

I went round her fvking house the day after, she was probably still full of his juice - its sickening

The betrayal is the biggest stinger here, i really don't know why i care so much about this h*e

She has won, I'm out of her life and shes laughing knowing what she has done, that stings.

If i see her in the office I want to tell her how much of a slvt she is, spit at her- im thinking crazy and still acting on emotion right now. Im not good.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He knew how much i cared about her - he knew the significance and impact our previous issues had on me...

But still that made no odds, thing is, i trusted him the most out of everyone there that night, he gave me his word, he had ample opportunity when i checked in with him that night and the morning after to say what was going on, as did she.

"I put her in a taxi and made sure she got home safe" - how bad is that?

I went round her fvking house the day after, she was probably still full of his juice - its sickening

The betrayal is the biggest stinger here, i really don't know why i care so much about this h*e

She has won, I'm out of her life and shes laughing knowing what she has done, that stings.

If i see her in the office I want to tell her how much of a slvt she is, spit at her- im thinking crazy and still acting on emotion right now. Im not good.
I know what your boy did. But what she did suggesting to stay back with your friends. She knew what she was doing. And you mustve felt uneasy at that point.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Two probs OP. 1)Your pvssy picker is all fvcked up. 2)Your friend picker is all fvcked up. If it were me, I'd drop the "friend" and your former ho bag.

Nothing is ever successful when doing it haphazardly. It' not worth getting into a physical altercation with him. Just block and move on. Right now, you are hurt and angry, thus, you are not thinking logically. If it was in front of you, yes, knock him the fvck out. Now, just block and move on. Trust when I say it will be more wise and effective if you do this rather than getting into a fight and possibly getting a battery charge.

MT93

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know what your boy did. But what she did suggesting to stay back with your friends. She knew what she was doing. And you mustve felt uneasy at that point.
I did man, her behaviour wasn't correct. Hence why I left, I figured he would take care of her.

MT93

Don Juan
Reaction score
Two probs OP. 1)Your pvssy picker is all fvcked up. 2)Your friend picker is all fvcked up. If it were me, I'd drop the "friend" and your former ho bag.

Nothing is ever successful when doing it haphazardly. It' not worth getting into a physical altercation with him. Just block and move on. Right now, you are hurt and angry, thus, you are not thinking logically. If it was in front of you, yes, knock him the fvck out. Now, just block and move on. Trust when I say it will be more wise and effective if you do this rather than getting into a fight and possibly getting a battery charge.

What do you suggest if i see her Rick?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did man, her behaviour wasn't correct. Hence why I left, I figured he would take care of her.
She knew she was calling you chump from that point forward. Im glad you are done. It wouldve gotten messier If you tried to hang on.

shouldbefun

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
really? lol... I did that to a guy who stole from me and I didn't go to jail, but he knew he did something wrong to me first, so he just took his ass whooping.... I guess he should just cut them both off and move on... but I can understand anger in the moment. If he can go 2 or 3 weeks without seeing his friend, he'll have calmed down and moved on, but If he sees him tommorow, its ON lol
Beta.

MT93

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your case is helpless. I tried to help but you just ignored everything what I wrote. Good job Good job!
I didn't ignore it, more so wanted other opinions along with yours to try and work through this mess in my mind.

Thanks for your input

RickTheToad

Reaction score
What do you suggest if i see her Rick?
Do what I do. Be cordial, smiling and happy. It drives them crazy when they cannot get a response out of you. Remember, ladies work off emotion first, men are supposed to operate off of logic first. Smile be happy and say hi then move on to other people around you. She's trying to elicit a response from you; don't allow her to do so.

shouldbefun

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't ignore it, more so wanted other opinions along with yours to try and work through this mess in my mind.

Thanks for your input
I mean the best way is to do nothing. Media conditioned us that we must fight, whilst its good it has its downside. Again bluepill conditioning. Also go take a trip for several days if you can. Most likely you can't but maybe you can. If yes, it will be very good. But honestly, cool guys don't get jealous because they know they are worth more than the girls. Cool guys don't stoop to the level of women and spread rumors, you must accept that you are using women tactics here. Don't spread rumors. Your life with her is personal and you're bringing in so much heat by spreading rumors. Aside from using women tactics, you are making life for yourself much worse by confiding to those people. Next thing you know she or someone else sues you. You think by being revengeful you will get back. You'll never get back to them, why would you? Have a little piece of self respect. Move on, you learned your mistakes. You trusted naively and you made the biggest mistake there is, walking alone and leaving a woman at the bar. Didn't you want to bang her? Should have taken her with you. They won't be the last couple that will mess up with you. Get over it. Ignore them and just get on with your life. Listen to rick.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
True friendship between males = loyalty

Even I wouldn't debased myself with sleeping around with a buddy's ex much less his girlfriend or wife.

A man must have integrity.

Some lines cannot not be crossed.

Cut ties with that friend of yours, he's no true friend.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
True friendship between males = loyalty

Even I wouldn't debased myself with sleeping around with a buddy's ex much less his girlfriend or wife.

A man must have integrity.

Some lines cannot not be crossed.

Cut ties with that friend of yours, he's no true friend.
Bros before ho's (how fitting for this thread)

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Bros before ho's (how fitting for this thread)
I live and breath this. So do many men.

OP should now filter out his friends.

Take a deep good look internally and externally, reassess and decide on next course of action for action is needed.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Media conditioned us that we must fight, whilst its good it has its downside. Again bluepill conditioning
Human beings have been fighting and having wars since before the words media and blue pill even existed. Its in our nature. Some anthropologist have even suggested that are hands evolved for fighting, because when you close your fist and put your thumb over the middle, it reduces the impact felt from hitting things

shouldbefun

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Human beings have been fighting and having wars since before the words media and blue pill even existed. Its in our nature. Some anthropologist have even suggested that are hands evolved for fighting, because when you close your fist and put your thumb over the middle, it reduces the impact felt from hitting things
Look what are you trying to say? To make him go fight and punch that guy? They work in the same place. It's not smart to commit to a hasty action that may have ugly consequences in the end.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look what are you trying to say? To make him go fight and punch that guy? They work in the same place. It's not smart to commit to a hasty action that may have ugly consequences in the end.
No, I'm telling YOU, to educate yourself. Don't try to spin fighting as some beta, "blue pill conditioning" thing that's been manifested by the media, that makes no sense

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
What I find interesting is her attempt at blaming you for her sex with another guy. How funny.
Soooo typical.
Learn anything?