"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

She slept with my friend

MT93

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 4, 2018
Messages
164
Reaction score
89
They both hurt you. Not him. So if you dont want to put hands on her let a female Do It . That is if you issue physical karma. Theres other things you can do too.
I've had a few offers already, seems pathetic I know but something needs to be done.

The cheeky K*nt (her) called it off with me a couple of days after this happened, saying she couldn't give me what I wanted and wasn't in the right place - THIS IS THE REASON WHY- not that BS excuse

In terms of exclusive we were both committed and ensured no other persons were involved

I work with her, so I need to ensure I am at work when said event takes place- obviously then I have an alibi
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

MT93

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 4, 2018
Messages
164
Reaction score
89
I would never see that dude again

As for the girl I would tell everyone at work she's a $lut
I've started - all of the people I have spoken too are absolutely disgusted

Oh PS - i think she got the clap off him also
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I've had a few offers already, seems pathetic I know but something needs to be done.

The cheeky K*nt (her) called it off with me a couple of days after this happened, saying she couldn't give me what I wanted and wasn't in the right place - THIS IS THE REASON WHY- not that BS excuse

In terms of exclusive we were both committed and ensured no other persons were involved

I work with her, so I need to ensure I am at work when said event takes place- obviously then I have an alibi
Where do you all work?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

MT93

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 4, 2018
Messages
164
Reaction score
89
Where do you all work?
Only me and her work together.

F knows where he works. He has said to our mutual friends he will be off the grid for a long while

He also said to me yesterday after he banged her he blocked and deleted her off of everything and had 4 days off work due to stress- in his words it messed him about 'mentally'
 

MT93

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 4, 2018
Messages
164
Reaction score
89
Only me and her work together.

F knows where he works. He has said to our mutual friends he will be off the grid for a long while

He also said to me yesterday after he banged her he blocked and deleted her off of everything and had 4 days off work due to stress- in his words it messed him about 'mentally'

He was 'sessioned' up and didn't know what he was doing, and she stuck it on him

Took her back to his house and f*cked her - I am in a bad place right now

Anger is consuming me.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
If you catch him with his guard down, hit him with a strong ass uppercut to the chin. There is no punch more devastating lol, especially if their mouth is open when you connect. It will fold him
He will lilely go to jail. So perhaps if he wants a fight to occur he can trigger it by saying something and acting in self defense.
 

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2016
Messages
1,106
Reaction score
1,018
He will lilely go to jail. So perhaps if he wants a fight to occur he can trigger it by saying something and acting in self defense.
really? lol... I did that to a guy who stole from me and I didn't go to jail, but he knew he did something wrong to me first, so he just took his ass whooping.... I guess he should just cut them both off and move on... but I can understand anger in the moment. If he can go 2 or 3 weeks without seeing his friend, he'll have calmed down and moved on, but If he sees him tommorow, its ON lol
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

MT93

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 4, 2018
Messages
164
Reaction score
89
really? lol... I did that to a guy who stole from me and I didn't go to jail, but he knew he did something wrong to me first, so he just took his ass whooping.... I guess he should just cut them both off and move on... but I can understand anger in the moment. If he can go 2 or 3 weeks without seeing his friend, he'll have calmed down and moved on, but If he sees him tommorow, its ON lol

It can be 8 months, 8 days, 8 minutes.

I will not forget- and i will do what i need to in this circumstance - I owe that- I cannot allow this type of disrespect
 

MT93

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 4, 2018
Messages
164
Reaction score
89
I left the bar because of how she was behaving around my friends, she showed me no respect and i walked - i asked her to join me but she was insistent on staying

She has said this is the reason why she did what she did, because i left her 'High and Dry'

I am going crazy in my mind at the moment, does me leaving justify what she has done here?
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I left the bar because of how she was behaving around my friends, she showed me no respect and i walked - i asked her to join me but she was insistent on staying

She has said this is the reason why she did what she did, because i left her 'High and Dry'

I am going crazy in my mind at the moment, does me leaving justify what she has done here?
She had no respect. She showed you that. Let her go. Dont try to convince someone of your worth. Its her problem not yours that she behaved like that.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I am in a bad way man
Its her though. I know you feel disrespected. She knew she was hurting you. Think about her statement. She knew she was shytting on you and there wasnt much you could do.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2012
Messages
2,734
Reaction score
481
Location
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
t was a night where we all went out for drinks and i introduced her to my friends (I fell ill) and went home half way through the night - she got the hump and explained she would be staying with my friends and staying out saying "It's my weekend off I'm not wasting it"
Sounds like a good girl /sarcasm. That wouldve been a red flag right there. Whatever. Move on, letting this get to you is a dumb idea. Just go **** other women.
 

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
43
just move on, even if you want revenge, the best ones are served cold, give it time opportunity will rise, then you can strike
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I have a really good woman- high value that I am with right now, I didnt expect this to affect me in the way that it has
She hit your ego. She knew what she was doing. From the start of it staying with your friends she was out of line.
 

MT93

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 4, 2018
Messages
164
Reaction score
89
She hit your ego. She knew what she was doing. From the start of it staying with your friends she was out of line.
Agreed, she broke up with me a couple of days after the night.

Said she was annoyed that I didnt trust her around my friends

How right was i?

When she behaved that way in the bar- I got my coat and told her i was leaving - that must have been translation for "Your free to go and fuvk my friend now"

I want to blast her, so badly. I want to tear strips off her
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top