Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She slept with my friend

MT93

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell me about it.

That's what hurts the most atm. The lack of accepting responsibility for her actions. Not even an apology. Blaming me for the whole mess with no remorse what so ever.

How can people even act this way?

I am going on a trip on Friday to Egypt for 1 week.

At the moment I'm not enjoying much and anger is prevalent in my interactions.

I'm struggling to get the thought of them out of my head.

The deception and lies were strong here.

The issue I have now is other things that she did and said following on from this are starting to make sense now

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Me personally, I've never believed in "real" friends, if you give 98% of people an opportunity, they will take it. I trust nobody, idc if I've known your ass since birth. I never bring women i'm dealing with around men I know personally.

There's a lot of talk on this thread about how women get turned on by seeing a man getting attention from other women, but in my experiences, men are the same way. There are a lot of men who will want to sleep with your woman, just because he sees how much you like her, and some of them see it as some kind of challenge, to see if they can have the same women you can have...So in my opinion, it's your own fault, just move on and learn from it
This is mostly true. Its amazing what things like sex and money will do to people's thought processes. Family's break up over inheritences all the time and friendships break up over sex with other people all the time...it sucks but it is what it is.

OP, You holding all this anger inside isn't doing you any good..not for your stress levels or your health or anything else.

Just let it go. Like in Frozen... Meditate if you have to everyday until you feel at peace with it. Being mad isn't worth it.

Read for FREE!

Glassguy

Reaction score
This thread gives new meaning to the song:

"You've got a friend in me"

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Tell me about it.

That's what hurts the most atm. The lack of accepting responsibility for her actions. Not even an apology. Blaming me for the whole mess with no remorse what so ever.

How can people even act this way?

I am going on a trip on Friday to Egypt for 1 week.

At the moment I'm not enjoying much and anger is prevalent in my interactions.

I'm struggling to get the thought of them out of my head.

The deception and lies were strong here.

The issue I have now is other things that she did and said following on from this are starting to make sense now
I get it. Betrayal after trust. There is a faulty thinking process that you still have. Men have moral codes. When it comes to sex, women do not have moral codes. No matter how she presents herself, no matter what religion, Her emotional states are her primary motive. She has a library of justifications that women and society will buy into. They all boil down to...it was your fault or your short comings that caused it.
It's important to learn from it.
She put it back onto you because it works. You got all introverted about it. You turned inward. That's why you are really angry.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wanting to physically harm this girl is wrong, I understand wanting to fight the guy, but it was a long time ago and this wasn't your GF so all this rage is really just ego and insecurity.

Let it go, let it alllll go. Its easier on your mind body and spirit. I've let a lot of things go and I'm happy and more at peace for it. I got arrested and barely escaped jail for fighting 9 short years ago and have never had a fight since, not worth it bro.

Read for FREE!

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wanting to physically harm this girl is wrong, I understand wanting to fight the guy, but it was a long time ago and this wasn't your GF so all this rage is really just ego and insecurity.

Let it go, let it alllll go. Its easier on your mind body and spirit. I've let a lot of things go and I'm happy and more at peace for it. I got arrested and barely escaped jail for fighting 9 short years ago and have never had a fight since, not worth it bro.
If he would hurt the guy for hurting him he should hurt her too. Same difference. She hurt him just like he did. She opened the door. Wanting to hurt a man for what your woman wanted him to do is stupid. If you gonna hurt someone do both of them.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If he would hurt the guy for hurting him he should hurt her too. Same difference. She hurt him just like he did. She opened the door. Wanting to hurt a man for what your woman wanted him to do is stupid. If you gonna hurt someone do both of them.
Imagine he flips on the guy and breaks his jaw, guy falls back and cracks his head on the concrete... I've seen this happen in front of me, the human body is weak and you may just find yourself in jail for 5 years with a GBH charge or worse. Imagine the guy isn't a punk and fights back and OP ends up with a broken nose and missing teeth, or they both go at it and someone gets killed. There's no mitigation here OP is premeditating violence for an act that happened 9 months ago = do not pass go.

Violence is only for protection and family/close friends. Not h0es and fake friends.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Imagine he flips on the guy and breaks his jaw, guy falls back and cracks his head on the concrete... I've seen this happen in front of me, the human body is weak and you may just find yourself in jail for 5 years with a GBH charge or worse. Imagine the guy isn't a punk and fights back and OP ends up with a broken nose and missing teeth, or they both go at it and someone gets killed. There's no mitigation here OP is premeditating violence for an act that happened 9 months ago = do not pass go.

Violence is only for protection and family/close friends. Not h0es and fake friends.
That's what i was saying. Its not worth it. And definately dont be only mad at the guy. He should be infuriated that she wanted to make him look like such a fool.

Read for FREE!

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's what i was saying. Its not worth it. And definately dont be only mad at the guy. He should be infuriated that she wanted to make him look like such a fool.
My supposed good friends tried to break into my house while I was at school and my mum was at work, then was about 15 years ago when I was in school. I tried to fight both of them, carried resentment for years, it made me angry and defensive, I felt like a pvssy and started fights and tried to prove myself. Lots of people knew and I felt weak that they even dared to burgle me, my "friends"!

I let it all ago 9 years ago, haven't looked back, both guys have been in and out of prison, one got shotgunned in the knee for his mums Audi X5 about 7 years ago, walks with a limp now, both have kids, just cut bad people out of your life and surround yourself with good people it's that simple! Bad people will get whats coming to them.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really wish this was always the truth, but sadly it's not
They get theirs in this life or the next, point is, it's not your business to focus on negativity, keep moving and improving

Read for FREE!

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They get theirs in this life or the next, point is, it's not your business to focus on negativity, keep moving and improving
I wasn't making any kind of point. Just introspect... I was thinking about some death bed confessions I've seen from people, and the woman who confessed that she lied about emmitt till grabbing her. He was kidnapped, beaten, tortured, and shot in the head behind her lies... **** her next life. But I hear u

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats why you may choose to enact a consequence. Its to deter this behavior in others.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wasn't making any kind of point. Just introspect... I was thinking about some death bed confessions I've seen from people, and the woman who confessed that she lied about emmitt till grabbing her. He was kidnapped, beaten, tortured, and shot in the head behind her lies... **** her next life. But I hear u
She’s an awful b*tch, I saw Dave chapelles “bit” on her on his recent Netflix special, is that where you saw it too?

People are scum bro, but vengeance and revenge isn’t good for the soul, I leave that to God.

Read for FREE!

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She’s an awful b*tch, I saw Dave chapelles “bit” on her on his recent Netflix special, is that where you saw it too?

People are scum bro, but vengeance and revenge isn’t good for the soul, I leave that to God.
Nah, they taught us about it in school growing up, and just as a black man, I do a lot of independent research on our history

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah, they taught us about it in school growing up, and just as a black man, I do a lot of independent research on our history
I’m from the UK with Jamaican (mum) and Irish (dad) heritage so I know very little of that era in America other than it was ****ing awful

Read for FREE!

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m from the UK with Jamaican (mum) and Irish (dad) heritage so I know very little of that era in America other than it was ****ing awful
I'll admit, it's part of the reason why I have such a skewed judgement when it comes to forgiveness, and turning the other cheek. It's hard to ignore the hatred I've seen, and had to grow up learning about , and like they say, hatred breeds more hatred

Cckybold

Don Juan
Reaction score
Never get jealous when you see your ex with someone else because our parents taught us to give our used toys to the less fortunate..