She slept with my friend

jsim

Banned
Reaction score
Anger is a natural emotion. Lack of empathy (you) is closer to full on psychotic.
The guy practically threatens to kill the guy, or at least cause serious bodily harm the next time he sees him.

Over what? A girl who dumped him. Guess what. She is not his property. She can do whatever the fvck she wants.

Who are you going to defend next? Jeffrey Dahmer? Richard Ramirez the night stalker? Idi Ahmin? You don't get to kill people or assault people who have sex with your ex. How long was she supposed to wait? Why not just let this fvcker decide who she gets to fvck, when and where?

This entire discussion is idiotic. He has no rights, privileges or sympathy here. It wasn't even a breakup in any meaningful sense. They were just dating, not even exclusively ffs!

His sense of entitlement is a total joke.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's going on guys

Looking at my previous thread (first ever one) you will see I have been on and off with this particular chick for around a year and half - LTR that reduced to seeing etc because of her going back and from her ex

We have recently started to meet again and F*ck etc go out for dates since around December last year

Long story short, it was my birthday Saturday - bumped into a friend of mine (female) who i hadn't seen for a number of years - she explained she couldn't keep it from me due to our loyalties and that my ex and my very good friend slept together whilst we were together

It was a night where we all went out for drinks and i introduced her to my friends (I fell ill) and went home half way through the night - she got the hump and explained she would be staying with my friends and staying out saying "It's my weekend off I'm not wasting it"

I left - i called the friend in question later on in the evening who said "Don't worry, I will look after her mate you have nothing to worry about with me here"

Day after called me in the morning to say he had put her in a taxi and she went home in the early hours, and that was that.

Turns out that wasn't the case, she went back to his house and f**ked him

I have confronted them both - they lied at first but the truth come out in the end.

Her response: "This wouldn't have happened if you didn't leave me in the pub- you left me high and dry"
"It happened, we instantly regretted it, decided never to speak about it again, not about me having a lot to lose but more so him having a lot to lose so we forgot about it"
"What can you do to me literally? Don't even think about threatening me because you cant do anything, your forgetting how much I know about you"
"Dont do anything stupid im not worth it"
"We were only seeing each other"

I must add this was around 9 months of us dating.

His response: "I cant change it, its happened, she put it on me, i was wasted, you put me on the spot and i couldn't admit to it when you called me, I'm sorry, where do we go from here"

"She didn't stay the night, look I'm gonna forget the details its going to hurt you"

Our mutual friends are disgusted, he lied to them all.

I am infuriated, i have never felt as sick, at the moment I'm struggling to deal with it and I keep having spurts where I feel I need to gain some revenge in some way or another, I have told him I'm going to roll him over when I see him, as for her we work together so I need to be more calculated with that approach

I would never have known.... they have kept a lid on this for so long - the lies, how has she sat there with this on her conscious for so long.

I am grateful for that friend of mine for at least being loyal and upfront with me. I'm so angry
I'd probably punch out your good friend.

MT93

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd probably punch out your good friend.
I intend too bud

Looked over my texts to him today made me even more disgraced to be honest

"Long time mate been a bit distant really hope everythings okay? Hope the family are all good give me a date when we can catch up for dinner"

"*girls name* having a bit of trouble with her at the moment mate getting me down u free for a catch up soon could use some time with the boys"

"Anything I need to know about the weekend mate was *girls name* okay? Did she mention anything to you about me or the situation on the way back or do anything" - this is the night he fvcked her.

He will face the consequences of his actions as will i. I just wanted your guys opinions on how to handle it in terms of the slvt

Thanks for all your input guys

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The guy practically threatens to kill the guy, or at least cause serious bodily harm the next time he sees him.

Over what? A girl who dumped him. Guess what. She is not his property. She can do whatever the fvck she wants.

Who are you going to defend next? Jeffrey Dahmer? Richard Ramirez the night stalker? Idi Ahmin? You don't get to kill people or assault people who have sex with your ex. How long was she supposed to wait? Why not just let this fvcker decide who she gets to fvck, when and where?

This entire discussion is idiotic. He has no rights, privileges or sympathy here. It wasn't even a breakup in any meaningful sense. They were just dating, not even exclusively ffs!

His sense of entitlement is a total joke.
here is the thing the dude kinda deserve it, but would not be a good thing for him since it can give him more problem then its worth

and lets get real here, a guy who did this in a more lawless setting would be dead

and move on about this we can give advice and he will do whatever, is still a waste of time to beat him, but is up to him, its almost like you are afraid people will do this kind of thing on normal

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere where's it's none of your business
I intend too bud

"Long time mate been a bit distant really hope everythings okay? Hope the family are all good give me a date when we can catch up for dinner"

"*girls name* having a bit of trouble with her at the moment mate getting me down u free for a catch up soon could use some time with the boys"

"Anything I need to know about the weekend mate was *girls name* okay? Did she mention anything to you about me or the situation on the way back or do anything" - this is the night he fvcked her.

He will face the consequences of his actions as will i. I just wanted your guys opinions on how to handle it in terms of the slvt

The girl - dismiss her outright as in she doesn't exist.

The male friend who broke the cardinal rule - make it known to one or 2 close friends that he betrayed you trust and friendship, dismiss him too, he doesn't exist. Word will spread around and many of his own friends will view him with suspicion now. Punishment done.

Now its time to move on and learn to screen people.

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We've already given all the input you need. Again, never talking to your mate is the best course of action. Fighting him isn't going to undo what happened will it? As you get older you will realize walking away from such situations and letting karma do its thing is best. Less headache, you don't have what you want or will do constantly running through your mind, risk jail, or worse, your life!

I've had friends sleep with other friends girls or ex's days after a breakup. They didn't bother fighting them, they called them out on their disrespect and stopped talking to them. You know what happened to those guys? They all got cheated on in the most harsh ways numerous times.

One of the guys who did it many times to his friends was cheated on by his girl days after signing a mortgage. That guy sent him videos banging his chick. Then the next girl he had a kid with only to get in a fight with her a year later when she told him the kid he wasn't even his. I can go on and on but you get the picture.

Last edited:

Epic Days

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I just wanted your guys opinions on how to handle it in terms of the slvt
Do not try to handle the slvt. That would mean that she still owns you. Want to know what the most brutal thing you can do to her and at least get back the self respect she should have had for you from the beginning?

Feel absolutely nothing for her. One way or the other. A women who no longer registers in a man’s mind or world and is completely valueless, will suffer. If you run into her don’t be angry or interesting or anything. She is now a non-person.
She WILL try to have a conversation. She will want to know that her pvssy still has value to you. The only power she has or ever will have.
Dismiss her like when to take out the garbage. Do you want to punch or handle your garbage because it is garbage? Do you think about your garbage after it’s picked up and taken to the dump?

Rewire your thinking here. You can do it.

Last edited:

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I intend too bud

In the school yard as kids, i would beat his ass. At 30, i would cut him out of my life. Permanently.

99.9999 % of men are cowardice beta blue pill cucks. The sec you bring a girl around, it's open season for her hypergamy and for vultures who won't approach without a buffer. There's no ambiguity. It goes for women and friends. Its All-in loyalty through and through or disregard.

Go Donald Trump on the world. Build a wall. Fortify the boarders. Keep barriers between plates, relationships, LTRs, and your social circle. Women get it twisted thinking that, your friendship is her friendship. Without fail, there's no way around beta cucks in waiting.

Alleviate the predicament by keeping the two parallels separate. Problem solved. Xmas party and special occasions are outlier single one off events. Not . habitual

MT93

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do not try to handle the slvt. That would mean that she still owns you. Want to know what the most brutal thing you can do to her and at least get back the self respect she should have had for you from the beginning?

Feel absolutely nothing for her. One way or the other. A women who no longer registers in a man’s mind or world and is completely valueless, will suffer. If you run into her don’t be angry or interesting or anything. She is now a non-person.
She WILL try to have a conversation. She will want to know that her pvssy still has value to you. The only power she has or ever will have.
Dismiss her like when to take out the garbage. Do you want to punch or handle your garbage because it is garbage? Do you think about your garbage after it’s picked up and taken to the dump?

Rewire your thinking here. You can do it.

Love that mate. Thank you

I am thinking this way now after having a conversation with a family member also. Pretty much identical to your message.

I appreciate that

MT93

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys really really solid advice

Thank you a lot. I was in a bad place initially and all your contributions have helped me.

My thought process is completely different to what it was when I first found out and I'm glad I didn't act on emotion initially rather than logic

Your all great and have shown and taught me a lot since I joined last year.
Thank you.

jsim

Banned
Reaction score
This is like a bad episode of jerry springer.

I've had so many guys try to ****block, go behind my back to try to fvck one of my girls, talk sh1t about me behind my back, etc. If I had to "take revenge" on every single backstabbing weirdo I've encountered (some of them close friends or even "best friends" guess that didn't mean much when it comes down to a girl they like eh?), just about every single guy I'd ever encountered would be dead.

Guess what? None of these fvckers succeeded! My girls just laugh in their faces.

Man up. Improve your SMV or STFU.

I guarantee you OP is going to encounter this again and again because the real root of the problem is his low SMV, not "hypergamy" or disloyal friends. Instead of working on himself, boosting his value, looking better, becoming more confident, making more money, he'll engage in his homicidal revenge fantasies until he winds up as a running punchline on a show like dateline.

MT93

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is like a bad episode of jerry springer.

I've had so many guys try to ****block, go behind my back to try to fvck one of my girls, talk sh1t about me behind my back, etc. If I had to "take revenge" on every single backstabbing weirdo I've encountered (some of them close friends or even "best friends" guess that didn't mean much when it comes down to a girl they like eh?), just about every single guy I'd ever encountered would be dead.

Guess what? None of these fvckers succeeded! My girls just laugh in their faces.

Man up. Improve your SMV or STFU.

I guarantee you OP is going to encounter this again and again because the real root of the problem is his low SMV, not "hypergamy" or disloyal friends. Instead of working on himself, boosting his value, looking better, becoming more confident, making more money, he'll engage in his homicidal revenge fantasies until he winds up as a running punchline on a show like dateline.

Good for you bro.

I'm proud of you. Keep it up.