Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She slept with my friend

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The guy practically threatens to kill the guy, or at least cause serious bodily harm the next time he sees him.

Over what? A girl who dumped him. Guess what. She is not his property. She can do whatever the fvck she wants.

Who are you going to defend next? Jeffrey Dahmer? Richard Ramirez the night stalker? Idi Ahmin? You don't get to kill people or assault people who have sex with your ex. How long was she supposed to wait? Why not just let this fvcker decide who she gets to fvck, when and where?

This entire discussion is idiotic. He has no rights, privileges or sympathy here. It wasn't even a breakup in any meaningful sense. They were just dating, not even exclusively ffs!

His sense of entitlement is a total joke.
here is the thing the dude kinda deserve it, but would not be a good thing for him since it can give him more problem then its worth

and lets get real here, a guy who did this in a more lawless setting would be dead

and move on about this we can give advice and he will do whatever, is still a waste of time to beat him, but is up to him, its almost like you are afraid people will do this kind of thing on normal

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I intend too bud

Looked over my texts to him today made me even more disgraced to be honest

"Long time mate been a bit distant really hope everythings okay? Hope the family are all good give me a date when we can catch up for dinner"

"*girls name* having a bit of trouble with her at the moment mate getting me down u free for a catch up soon could use some time with the boys"

"Anything I need to know about the weekend mate was *girls name* okay? Did she mention anything to you about me or the situation on the way back or do anything" - this is the night he fvcked her.

He will face the consequences of his actions as will i. I just wanted your guys opinions on how to handle it in terms of the slvt

Thanks for all your input guys
The girl - dismiss her outright as in she doesn't exist.

The male friend who broke the cardinal rule - make it known to one or 2 close friends that he betrayed you trust and friendship, dismiss him too, he doesn't exist. Word will spread around and many of his own friends will view him with suspicion now. Punishment done.

Now its time to move on and learn to screen people.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We've already given all the input you need. Again, never talking to your mate is the best course of action. Fighting him isn't going to undo what happened will it? As you get older you will realize walking away from such situations and letting karma do its thing is best. Less headache, you don't have what you want or will do constantly running through your mind, risk jail, or worse, your life!

I've had friends sleep with other friends girls or ex's days after a breakup. They didn't bother fighting them, they called them out on their disrespect and stopped talking to them. You know what happened to those guys? They all got cheated on in the most harsh ways numerous times.

One of the guys who did it many times to his friends was cheated on by his girl days after signing a mortgage. That guy sent him videos banging his chick. Then the next girl he had a kid with only to get in a fight with her a year later when she told him the kid he wasn't even his. I can go on and on but you get the picture.

Last edited:

Read for FREE!

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
I just wanted your guys opinions on how to handle it in terms of the slvt
Do not try to handle the slvt. That would mean that she still owns you. Want to know what the most brutal thing you can do to her and at least get back the self respect she should have had for you from the beginning?

Feel absolutely nothing for her. One way or the other. A women who no longer registers in a man’s mind or world and is completely valueless, will suffer. If you run into her don’t be angry or interesting or anything. She is now a non-person.
She WILL try to have a conversation. She will want to know that her pvssy still has value to you. The only power she has or ever will have.
Dismiss her like when to take out the garbage. Do you want to punch or handle your garbage because it is garbage? Do you think about your garbage after it’s picked up and taken to the dump?

Rewire your thinking here. You can do it.

Last edited:

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I intend too bud

Looked over my texts to him today made me even more disgraced to be honest

"Long time mate been a bit distant really hope everythings okay? Hope the family are all good give me a date when we can catch up for dinner"

"*girls name* having a bit of trouble with her at the moment mate getting me down u free for a catch up soon could use some time with the boys"

"Anything I need to know about the weekend mate was *girls name* okay? Did she mention anything to you about me or the situation on the way back or do anything" - this is the night he fvcked her.

He will face the consequences of his actions as will i. I just wanted your guys opinions on how to handle it in terms of the slvt

Thanks for all your input guys
In the school yard as kids, i would beat his ass. At 30, i would cut him out of my life. Permanently.

99.9999 % of men are cowardice beta blue pill cucks. The sec you bring a girl around, it's open season for her hypergamy and for vultures who won't approach without a buffer. There's no ambiguity. It goes for women and friends. Its All-in loyalty through and through or disregard.

Go Donald Trump on the world. Build a wall. Fortify the boarders. Keep barriers between plates, relationships, LTRs, and your social circle. Women get it twisted thinking that, your friendship is her friendship. Without fail, there's no way around beta cucks in waiting.

Alleviate the predicament by keeping the two parallels separate. Problem solved. Xmas party and special occasions are outlier single one off events. Not . habitual

MT93

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do not try to handle the slvt. That would mean that she still owns you. Want to know what the most brutal thing you can do to her and at least get back the self respect she should have had for you from the beginning?

Feel absolutely nothing for her. One way or the other. A women who no longer registers in a man’s mind or world and is completely valueless, will suffer. If you run into her don’t be angry or interesting or anything. She is now a non-person.
She WILL try to have a conversation. She will want to know that her pvssy still has value to you. The only power she has or ever will have.
Dismiss her like when to take out the garbage. Do you want to punch or handle your garbage because it is garbage? Do you think about your garbage after it’s picked up and taken to the dump?

Rewire your thinking here. You can do it.

Love that mate. Thank you

I am thinking this way now after having a conversation with a family member also. Pretty much identical to your message.

I appreciate that

Read for FREE!

MT93

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys really really solid advice

Thank you a lot. I was in a bad place initially and all your contributions have helped me.

My thought process is completely different to what it was when I first found out and I'm glad I didn't act on emotion initially rather than logic

Your all great and have shown and taught me a lot since I joined last year.
Thank you.

jsim

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is like a bad episode of jerry springer.

I've had so many guys try to ****block, go behind my back to try to fvck one of my girls, talk sh1t about me behind my back, etc. If I had to "take revenge" on every single backstabbing weirdo I've encountered (some of them close friends or even "best friends" guess that didn't mean much when it comes down to a girl they like eh?), just about every single guy I'd ever encountered would be dead.

Guess what? None of these fvckers succeeded! My girls just laugh in their faces.

Man up. Improve your SMV or STFU.

I guarantee you OP is going to encounter this again and again because the real root of the problem is his low SMV, not "hypergamy" or disloyal friends. Instead of working on himself, boosting his value, looking better, becoming more confident, making more money, he'll engage in his homicidal revenge fantasies until he winds up as a running punchline on a show like dateline.

MT93

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is like a bad episode of jerry springer.

I've had so many guys try to ****block, go behind my back to try to fvck one of my girls, talk sh1t about me behind my back, etc. If I had to "take revenge" on every single backstabbing weirdo I've encountered (some of them close friends or even "best friends" guess that didn't mean much when it comes down to a girl they like eh?), just about every single guy I'd ever encountered would be dead.

Guess what? None of these fvckers succeeded! My girls just laugh in their faces.

Man up. Improve your SMV or STFU.

I guarantee you OP is going to encounter this again and again because the real root of the problem is his low SMV, not "hypergamy" or disloyal friends. Instead of working on himself, boosting his value, looking better, becoming more confident, making more money, he'll engage in his homicidal revenge fantasies until he winds up as a running punchline on a show like dateline.

Good for you bro.

I'm proud of you. Keep it up.

Read for FREE!

MT93

Don Juan
Reaction score
Update:=====

Text this morning at 02:00am

*Crying face*
Am i still blocked?

Erm, I dont know what to say to you, I dno what to put because i can only imagine what u feel

But my moms not very well and i dunno what to do

We were always friends before anything and i just dont know what to do
Dont expect you to reply
or even care

U know what i should never have messaged, i shouldnt, ur all go ahead with *girls name* I just need to apologise for the way things have turned out

Dont reply, u dont have to, just needed to say.

MT93

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ill add that all of these were texts 1 after another

Maybe 5 mins in between.

Oh and lastly

"I just dont know where to turn and it shouldnt be you, so im sorry"

What's the purpose of this?

Read for FREE!

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know who all these people are who think their friends wont bang their girl or that their girl wont bang their friend. I hear these stories all day on the radio and read about them online all the time. Most of the people you call friends really aren't. And women are not to be trusted, period. I would never leave my girl alone at a bar. And I have boundaries about gf's going out to bars without me to begin with or staying behind without me. She was a sloot.
This is the truth. The only time you'll ever truly know who your friends are will be the time you arr at your lowest points in life. Most people will be shocked to see how many people they thought were their friends won't be there for them when they need them the most...

Thats why i keep most people at arms length...I know who my real friends are and who the ones that are only around when the times are good. Never confuse the two.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ill add that all of these were texts 1 after another

Maybe 5 mins in between.

Oh and lastly

"I just dont know where to turn and it shouldnt be you, so im sorry"

What's the purpose of this?
Tell her she can turn whatever way she needs to but she won't be able to find you because you are long gone.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
The purpose is to try and gain power over you. Fvck that, the ***** slept with another dude. Never talk to her again. Ever. Block her. Move on.
This is the cardinal rule.

Break it and u hv just handed over ur balls.

Read for FREE!

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am with a next plate currently.

I'm gonna chief him when I see him. Not actively pursue him. Simple as that. He needs what's coming to him. Out of pure disrespect.

She is in the bin
What good will that do you? Stroke your ego? When people do things like this you should thank them. You now know this person can never be trusted and is only out for himself(tbh, however you'll find most of the people you consider "friends" are).

Knowing who you can and cannot trust is huge...it could literally save your life one day. Don't be mad at him. Thank him.

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the truth. The only time you'll ever truly know who your friends are will be the time you arr at your lowest points in life. Most people will be shocked to see how many people they thought were their friends won't be there for them when they need them the most...

Thats why i keep most people at arms length...I know who my real friends are and who the ones that are only around when the times are good. Never confuse the two.

Yup. I know of a Special Forces soldier, 45 years old who came home to find his wife in bed with a member of his unit. He shot them both with his .45, ran out of the apartment and then shot himself as he was running down the street while he was fleeing. Hollywood makes great movies about brotherhood, but people are still people they will betray you and **** your girl. This is one of the reasons I don't introduce my girlfriends to my friends. I compartmentalize my life. It's a cold world we live in. Then we die....Even if you are a billionaire.

One of my ex's told me her dad's brother ****ed his girlfriend. He didn't go to the funeral when he died in a car accident. Cold cold world.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup. I know of a Special Forces soldier, 45 years old who came home to find his wife in bed with a member of his unit. He shot them both with his .45, ran out of the apartment and then shot himself as he was running down the street while he was fleeing. Hollywood makes great movies about brotherhood, but people are still people they will betray you and **** your girl. This is one of the reasons I don't introduce my girlfriends to my friends. I compartmentalize my life. It's a cold world we live in. Then we die....Even if you are a billionaire.

One of my ex's told me her dad's brother ****ed his girlfriend. He didn't go to the funeral when he died in a car accident. Cold cold world.
Why would you ever put that much importance on another person? I mean I get it..it sucks, but all you need in life is yourself.

Read for FREE!

MT93

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you all, as expected.

Cheeky k*nt

Validation attempt by looks of it

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am in bold
Update:=====

Text this morning at 02:00am

*Crying face*
Am i still blocked?

Erm, I dont know what to say to you, I dno what to put because i can only imagine what u feel

But my moms not very well and i dunno what to do

We were always friends before anything and i just dont know what to do
Dont expect you to reply
or even care

U know what i should never have messaged, i shouldnt, ur all go ahead with *girls name* I just need to apologise for the way things have turned out

Dont reply, u dont have to, just needed to say.

Ok, now YOUR time has come, never forget how she hurt you, what she did to you. It's probably all bulllllshatt anyways.

MT93, here is your reply:

" You cheated on me, betrayed my trust. Now you have the fxckking balls to contact me because YOU need something?? FVCK YOU.. Call your new boyfriend, don't ever contact me again.
I understand why someone may respond that way but I would just give her the gift she asked for when she cheated on me: silence. No reaction, any response gives her a sense of validation. my 2 cents.