Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She says she assumed we were friends

teddy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
2 dates in and I realized this was going nowhere, for which I take full responsibility. Typically if nothing happens by then for me, I cut them off. So with this girl, I told her to holler at me later. She said "I assumed we were friends.". I guess that's due to lack of escalation on my part, right?

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember this always:

"A women is more likely to forgive you for acting like a man and attempting to go for it than for acting like a scared little boy"

Basically you are no longer a viable romantic option anymore. Move on and don't make the same mistake again.

Know who women love as friends? Gay men.

You know why? Because they know they are harmless to them sexually. Don't act like a gay man around a woman you are interested in.

Last edited:

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
'Typically if nothing happens by then for me..'

I'm not really sure what you mean by this. Things will not 'just happen' with a woman. You seduce her, make the move, and make things happen on your own.

If you're waiting in line to see if she'll pull a move, then she's bound to be plucked by another.

I don't have any details about your dates, but it seems to me like you gave her no reason to think of you other than a friend.

And she told you so.

Igetit!

Reaction score
teddy said:
2 dates in and I realized this was going nowhere, for which I take full responsibility. Typically if nothing happens by then for me, I cut them off. So with this girl, I told her to holler at me later. She said "I assumed we were friends."

You expect her to think you two were more than friends when you never said or did anything sexual?

Well if you had 2 dates with her and NEVER made a move,then what reason would she have for thinking otherwise?

What did you even bother asking her out in the first place for?

I guess that's due to lack of escalation on my part, right?

Like "Mikey2012" said...."If you act like a pvssy..you wont get ANY".

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
How you start with a b**ch is how you will finish with a b**ch. You acted like a gay friend, so there. Surprised your princess is in another castle? I'm not. I took her into chambers because I was sexually escalating with her without fear. Either she bailed or banged. She banged.

Case closed. Get out of my court so I can bang your friend again.