she says "i think that was a bad idea" after having sex

foomee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
After having sex this girl tells me, "i think that was a bad idea..." Anyways, wth is that supposed to mean? We're very good friends so that may be it. What other reasons might she say that?

blackbelt2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
why do you care what she thinks? If you enjoyed it, reply "I disagree, i had a lot of fun".. Its about YOU, not her

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The dynamic of your relationship has changed and she is unsure about where you two stand in regards to how she feels about you.

PersonalJesus

Don Juan
Reaction score
BURN.

But seriously, who cares? They're just words. Remember, actions speak louder than words. I'm starting to learn to tune out pretty much all that bull****.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The dynamic of your relationship has changed and she is unsure about where you two stand in regards to how she feels about you.
I agree. Or the sex wasn't good?

foomee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She just texted me saying, "our little secret right? i feel kinda bad"
I say..."Pinky promise. But why do you feel bad?"
She says..."idk. denise. and just other stuff. u don't feel bad?"

denise is my ex, who last semester was this girl's suitemate.
although denise hooked up with my suitemate a few weeks after we broke up.
so it kinda all works out.

blackbelt2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think u just won today's award for the gayest text... 'pinky promise'...wtf?? just be straight with the chick... tell her you liked the way she tossed and turned, and you don't mind making her feel oohh soo good again.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its often just another ASD, anti-slut defense - if i'm remembering the term correctly. They're afraid that if they don't say something like that, then they will come across as a hor.

So don't sweat it. They want to still be "good girls" so let them play their mind tricks with themselves. Its part of the justification process, you see.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just would have texted "Oh, should I remove the video from YouTube?"

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
usually it means she just got the worst of both worlds. A woman would have sex with the pope if it was good, bedpost clintching toe curling sex.

now, she just had bad sex with a guy she can't no longer be friends with.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree it's "buyer's remorse" or "anti-slvt defence", maybe mixed with some good old attention seeking. She gave it up too easily, now she wants you to make her feel valuable and chase after her.

I've been in a similar situation many times with female friends throwing themselves at me, then backing off the next day. At one time I always made the mistake of playing into their drama, chasing after them and trying to prove that it meant something to me.

Then I learned the right way to handle it...

Whenever a female friend tells me she regrets something she did with me, I play it cool and indifferent. I.e. "I don't remember much about what happened, but hope we can still be friends" or "No big deal. Let's pretend it never happened."

She'll probably get angry or uptight, but that's good...it's an emotional reaction. It's also a sign of frustration because she can't control you like she expected.

Whatever you do, don't give anything away about how you felt about it. If she asks, tell her "Let's not talk about it" or "Let's just put it in the past now." In my experience, this will drive her crazy and she won't stop thinking about you!

Francisco d'Anconia said:
I just would have texted "Oh, should I remove the video from YouTube?"
Nice one! :crackup:

This will also work btw. Show's you aren't being that serious about it.

D_Master

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's b/c like you said you are 'good friends'. To us guys we can have sex with girls who are friends and it's no big deal. But to girls, they put all there relationships into little neat boxes. Over here there's this guy who's potentially a boyfriend, here's the guy or 2 that she hangs out with every now and then, and then over here there's this guy or 2 that she cries to when she has a problem (he is like a brother). I know several girls who say I'm like a brother to them. For the most part its cool I'm not interested in them so it works out fine. If they have sex with someone in the "brother" category now he's different, he's changed and she feels she will never have it like it was before. To you its probly just getting your rocks off and nothing more. To her its a relationship changing event because now you're possibly in a new "box".

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It could be a rejection (bad sex) or could be caution(anti-slvt defence).

Just keep doing your thing and pretend as if she just commented on the weather. Don't focus on her words but her actions.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had three ways with girls who've considered me a "good friend" and there's no such thing as ASD. A girl will fukk under optimal conditions whether her sorrority sisters are there video taping it or not, you just have to be the right guy at the right time.