"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

She says I am the strangest man has ever met

giovannikast

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
76
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Bogota
Hi
Buddies
I am really confused. I have a friend, beautiful 7 points, who told me that I am the strangest man she has ever met, twice. Well, the strange here is that I never did something to her, never tried to seduce her or anything.
What did she mean, what should I do, I would like to hear your wise advices, buddies.
Giovanni

:D :D :D
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Bussey

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 8, 2004
Messages
376
Reaction score
4
Location
Toronto
Do you tend to count the number of steps you take between destinations? Cuz if so, you are strange.

Seriously tho, maybe shes seen you go for other chicks, and then while hitting on them, going for another at the same time.

Who knows.

Ciao
 

giovannikast

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
76
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Bogota
never hitting another chick

thanks for your post, but I never tried to seduce any. I know her for about three months and I always considered her as my friend.
I just want to understand why she told me I am very strange, and what should I do, because she is pretty and I would like to try something.
Giovanni
:D :D :D
 

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2004
Messages
1,930
Reaction score
59
Re: never hitting another chick

Originally posted by giovannikast
thanks for your post, but I never tried to seduce any. I know her for about three months and I always considered her as my friend.
I just want to understand why she told me I am very strange, and what should I do, because she is pretty and I would like to try something.
Giovanni
:D :D :D
Have you ever tried asking her to elaborate on that comment about you being "strange"?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 13, 2003
Messages
1,298
Reaction score
8
All linguistic meaning is socially constructed and based on context. If you want us to reply to the topic, you need to give more information, a description of your relationship, and various tangentially related issues that you feel may have sparked her comment, because until then, this is all I read:

Hi
Buddies
I am really confused. I have a friend, beautiful 7 points, who told me in our native language Prashkiva that "krobovat arashmesav kahurta khavash khsavas storsa," twice. Well, the strange here is that I never did something to her, never tried to seduce her or anything.
What did she mean, what should I do, I would like to hear your wise advices, buddies.
Giovanni
 

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2002
Messages
665
Reaction score
0
Location
Hermosa Beach, CA
I'm assuming that you're like a lot of other wannabe DJs here who are trying to go from "beta" to "alpha."

If so, the way you convey yourself isn't congruent with the image that you want to project. In other words, you probably don't have the same attitude, body language, and convey the type of value that other "alpha" guys have.
 
Top