“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

She says don't need my phone number

NatureGuy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 4, 2003
Messages
369
Reaction score
0
How do you guys interpret this? I ask a girl out to lunch over the phone, she's very enthusiastic (as I was), and we end up having a nice time. We talked about getting together again (sitting in her car), and she asks what my number is, then says "oh, why don't you just call me, I don't really need your number". This is the same thing she had said when we talked on the phone before our first 'date'.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2001
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
5
It means she has other options - that's why she's not that eager to get your number. That's how I read it.



PS: I could be wrong too. Nothing is every 100% correct - we can't read her mind, remember.
 

SDBmania

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 29, 2003
Messages
296
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Originally posted by jakethasnake
It means she has other options - that's why she's not that eager to get your number. That's how I read it.



PS: I could be wrong too. Nothing is every 100% correct - we can't read her mind, remember.
Jake could be right in this case.

Hard to say what her angle is here. She could just be the type that does not like to call people or she might want you to call her. Sounds bizzare to me though.

I wouldn't worry about it too much right now.
 

NatureGuy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 4, 2003
Messages
369
Reaction score
0
Thanks guys. I was thinking she's
basically giving me control about when to call (or if I call). And the fact is, she does have other options - I know that and it doesn't concern me. The other interesting fact is that she genuinely seems eager for my phone #, then backs off as I've said....Maybe it's because when she asks, I always offer my office number, not my home number ( which I rarely answer)..?
 
Top