Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She said looks is 8/9 and personality is a 4 how do I improve?

Webb91

Don Juan
Reaction score
From here you can see theres elements of using (validation) , manipulate, and guilt-triping (make u believe ure in fault) , and gaslighting (claim your personality sucks) you. All in one perfect narcissist recipe delight.. You know what to do.. Eject.
Gaslighting I have never heard of haha that’s new one

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup shes preparing you for adulation and to fullfill her needs.. (narc supply).. Thank god youre here asking this silly question.. :p.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Webb91

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol and what comes out of their mouth.
So basically she can tell me all these things in the world but she could be feeling something completely different right? Who knows aye haha

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So basically she can tell me all these things in the world but she could be feeling something completely different right? Who knows aye haha
Person with narc traits (personality disordered) has zero capabilities for empathy, its basically a projection of their disowned shortcoming projects to you, anything they said to you or acting out towards you. Its all about them not a about you. In shorts its the crazies.

Making you feel youre the crazy ones.

Having low self esteem they required validation at all times.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Person with narc traits (personality disordered) has zero capabilities for empathy, its basically a projection of their disowned shortcoming projects to you, anything they said to you or acting out towards you. Its all about them not a about you. In shorts its the crazies.

Making you feel youre the crazy ones.

Having low self esteem they required validation at all times.
Not sure she has that lots of women wants validation.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With women look at what they do not what they say.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A healthy girl will show their feelings gesture initially for month before you closed their number, a nutcase wh0re usually will use their alluring equisite assets (their body) to get you chase them.. Due to their lack of emotional development. Take this as a wisdom in the future to which girl to be considered LTR or banging stuff.