Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She said I have to earn her kiss?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I have been out with this girls and everytime I tried to kiss her she says “you have to earn that” I thought it was her playing hard to get but she invites me to her apt and it was raining so I had to spend the night and she tells me to get in bed with her, but I didn’t try anything sexual just cuddle because of what she said earlier.

So can an alpha break this down for me? I have never seen this kind of tricks from a woman. And this is like the first time I slept with a girl in her bed without deflowering her.
How did this bullshyt play out? I see you made another post about sleeping in a bed.

AriMamba

Don Juan
Reaction score
How did this bullshyt play out? I see you made another post about sleeping in a bed.
Idk i tried kissing her goodbye after she braided my hair and it was kinda late but then on my way out the apartment it started raining so stayed in the couch. She came to the couch with me. Then i was supposed to nap till it passes but i kinda overstayed on purpose. Needless to say is 5 am and she suggest we go to bed. I agree. We start going to bed. And cuddle. I grab her ass. Kiss her neck on my sleep. I feel her grabbing my pants (maybe) and then at 10 am i get up nd left. Next thing u knoe she says i been acting strange since then. I really believe it was my fault and ever since then i made it worse by overthinking and over pursuing

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Idk i tried kissing her goodbye after she braided my hair and it was kinda late but then on my way out the apartment it started raining so stayed in the couch. She came to the couch with me. Then i was supposed to nap till it passes but i kinda overstayed on purpose. Needless to say is 5 am and she suggest we go to bed. I agree. We start going to bed. And cuddle. I grab her ass. Kiss her neck on my sleep. I feel her grabbing my pants (maybe) and then at 10 am i get up nd left. Next thing u knoe she says i been acting strange since then. I really believe it was my fault and ever since then i made it worse by overthinking and over pursuing
We gotta get the quick lay and let things fall into place. No over thinking.

AriMamba

Don Juan
Reaction score
True. We’ll see. Ima move on but the thing abonow me is I hate leaving pvssy on the table

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There’s a BIG difference between “I’m not ready to do xyz yet” and “You haven’t ‘earned’ xyz yet.”
The above is very very wise. There are girls who will not get sexual right out of the gate. But it is one thing to have a standard of behavior you adhere to as a woman and another to have princess syndrome. A sexual experience isn't something you earn...it's something that is given. Now it may not be given until a woman has a certain level of comfort and that may take some time and some interactions to develop...

This is a woman who is kind of mean to be honest. If you don't want to have sex, kiss him goodnight at the door and retire for the evening. Don't give the poor guy blue balls all night. Wonder how she'll be 5 years in. Here's your observation window.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting in her bed and not fücking her is like cooking ribeye steak to perfection, smelling it for an hour, then throwing it out.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True. We’ll see. Ima move on but the thing abonow me is I hate leaving pvssy on the table
Let us know about the new puzzy your fvcking. It'll get you out of simp mode. Some bytches ask you to do something or let you be in a position where if you take it that you've simped yourself. Be aware of it. Right now you need to be taking advantage of any easy lays you might have.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more trying. Take what's yours. If you can't take it or she's not offering why worry about her?

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Female perspective:

She's dangling the carrot to either get you to behave the way she wants you to where you will be rewarded with consolation sex to reinforce more behaviour to her liking (never ideal),

or, she is stringing you along for attention/ validation to boost her ego.

Both signs of low interest. If a girl doesn't want to put out that's one thing,

but not wanting to put out then inviting you to sleep in her bed while giving you the vibe that you should not make out with her is a demeaning power trip move that will f**k with your head.
exactly! why r half females nuts like that?

kronreiff

Don Juan
Reaction score
Control freak and game head. Get rid of her before she has you kissing her a$$ for just being in the same room as her. Possible cluster B screw up in the making here too. Good Luck!

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Control freak and game head. Get rid of her before she has you kissing her a$$ for just being in the same room as her. Possible cluster B screw up in the making here too. Good Luck!
This will wring out any esteem and masculinity you have left.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope to have full stack one day
Fame, gods physique, money, car, character
Plan it. You can knock out each of these objectives. I personally don't care about fame. But folks will talk no matter what so I guess fame is better than the opposite.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Plan it. You can knock out each of these objectives. I personally don't care about fame. But folks will talk no matter what so I guess fame is better than the opposite.
lol for 20yo chicks fame is everything thats why every rapper gets laid, thats why they stick 24h/7 on instagram and promote it on tinder

i have a good plan for fame and money, basically branding myself, but it will be tough

A

AJ84

exactly! why r half females nuts like that?
Because guys let them do this crap. It’s funny how some guys will rationalize the sh*t out of a girl’s bad behaviour because she’s hot and then talk about how irrational and emotionally deluded women are.
There should be a two strike you’re out rule with girls (and guys). One chance after crappy behaviour is flagged and brought to her attention. If she does it again good bye. Self respect is key.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because guys let them do this crap. It’s funny how some guys will rationalize the sh*t out of a girl’s bad behaviour because she’s hot and then talk about how irrational and emotionally deluded women are.
There should be a two strike you’re out rule with girls (and guys). One chance after crappy behaviour is flagged and brought to her attention. If she does it again good bye. Self respect is key.
Yes woman! And i bet she call him "stupid" in her mind after the first (planned) disrespect.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Disagreed. Women are grown, they know where boundaries should be