Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She lets me grope her body, always wants to see me, but when I go in for the kill it's a no-go(we fvcked in the past already). Next?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MDMA is the hardest drug I've partaken. This current batch is crystals rather than pills (high chance it's authentic but not 100%) and has been vouched by test kits. So it's not a myth. It can be verified. Precautions can also be taken to ward off after-effects. Short of some night-sweats the precautions worked very well.

Hard to believe I'm defending drug use, but I've seen how pragmatic and well-researched my GF is, and my own research supports her conclusions.

Yes, the risk is never zero. But there are ways to mitigate that risk way, way down.

And in my own anecdotal experience, MDMA, combined with some honest, sober, follow-up discussion, can greatly enhance a relationship. But it has to be approached mindfully, which I imagine is rare among those pre-disposed to recreational drug use.
Used to heal ptsd.

I have only explored consciousness. I trip on psychedelics. Particularly, shrooms, dmt, lsd, and ayahuasca. Not about getting ****ed up. Its the pursuit of consciousness and the varying degrees one can tap into.

Anybody else truly lookin to go through the fire, resets are required, and meditation is superb. Reads like the tibetan book of the dead manual by Timothy leary. The information on bardos and the levels in which people get stuck is telling.

It really puts into perspective AA after having gone through the fire or having got stuck in a bardo.

Abethatguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, so

She came over, she told me that she thinks I'm attractive and is emotionally attached to me, but that we would only work out as a couple or as great friends.
She believes that by sleeping with me again, her emotions are gonna be affected, which muddies the waters with her already present ex.

She's been ****ing strangers, but apparently, with me, it's "a dilemma"

I didn't react much. Told her that if she wants to **** she knows where to find me.

Gonna go no contact.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sexual compliance validates that your a romantic interest of hers. Without it your a plutonic friend. Its a Non-sexual energy from her which will degrade your masculine and sexual swag.
Its a sign of the times. In 2019 women dont beat around the bush for men they truly desire. Why would we get in line for a babe who desires and will be fvcking 1 or 2 guys ahead of us?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MDMA is the hardest drug I've partaken. This current batch is crystals rather than pills (high chance it's authentic but not 100%) and has been vouched by test kits. So it's not a myth. It can be verified. Precautions can also be taken to ward off after-effects. Short of some night-sweats the precautions worked very well.

Hard to believe I'm defending drug use, but I've seen how pragmatic and well-researched my GF is, and my own research supports her conclusions.

Yes, the risk is never zero. But there are ways to mitigate that risk way, way down.

And in my own anecdotal experience, MDMA, combined with some honest, sober, follow-up discussion, can greatly enhance a relationship. But it has to be approached mindfully, which I imagine is rare among those pre-disposed to recreational drug use.
MDMA as in "ecstacy"? Be careful. I know of some who partied with it late 90' early 2000's and had several depressive years after where they couldn't get happy for shyt.

SeekerOfTheWay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MDMA as in "ecstacy"? Be careful. I know of some who partied with it late 90' early 2000's and had several depressive years after where they couldn't get happy for shyt.
i have always wanted to try MDMA but this is the reason i haven’t and won’t. i already have a bit of a struggle with my brain chemicals and have it under control for the most part (without meds).

“When ecstasy then wears off, individuals may experience a difficult “crash” and feel fatigued, depressed, anxious, impulsive, and irritable. In some cases, users may become aggressive, and have difficulty sleeping, a depressed appetite, and trouble concentrating and remembering things. Repeated use of ecstasy can interfere with normal brain chemistry and potentially lead to dependence and uncomfortable withdrawal symptoms when use is stopped.”

To me drug use is a lifestyle and you need to look at that and decide if it works for you. personally i don’t jive with chemical dependency lifestyle. i have done LSD in my teens a few times and sometimes think i would try a low dose of mushrooms. but i think there’s a difference between wanting to “get high” and escape and wanting to expand your mind and use it a few times as a tool. I would like to experience the healing effects of MDMA but i wouldn’t do it recreationally. i have read studies of it being used clinically for PTSD and anxiety. would try that.

Meditation and float tank are much better substitutes for drugs IMO.

Abethatguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Id say keep it to a couple times a month if that. Youll literally "nut" out all your dopamine and seretonin like squeezing a sponge dry and itll take years to get into a positive mind state.
Alright, but is going no contact on this chick the right option?

I don't have oneitis but I don't want to waste my time, do I just live my life and wait for her to contact?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i have always wanted to try MDMA but this is the reason i haven’t and won’t. i already have a bit of a struggle with my brain chemicals and have it under control for the most part (without meds).

“When ecstasy then wears off, individuals may experience a difficult “crash” and feel fatigued, depressed, anxious, impulsive, and irritable. In some cases, users may become aggressive, and have difficulty sleeping, a depressed appetite, and trouble concentrating and remembering things. Repeated use of ecstasy can interfere with normal brain chemistry and potentially lead to dependence and uncomfortable withdrawal symptoms when use is stopped.”

To me drug use is a lifestyle and you need to look at that and decide if it works for you. personally i don’t jive with chemical dependency lifestyle. i have done LSD in my teens a few times and sometimes think i would try a low dose of mushrooms. but i think there’s a difference between wanting to “get high” and escape and wanting to expand your mind and use it a few times as a tool. I would like to experience the healing effects of MDMA but i wouldn’t do it recreationally. i have read studies of it being used clinically for PTSD and anxiety. would try that.

Meditation and float tank are much better substitutes for drugs IMO.
That crash can last for years. For real.

If you must use limit intake. Consult with medical professionals.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, but is going no contact on this chick the right option?

I don't have oneitis but I don't want to waste my time, do I just live my life and wait for her to contact?
The cure for oneitis is to get with another lady. One whose sufficiently attractive who DESIRES you.

DelayedGratification

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Id say keep it to a couple times a month if that. Youll literally "nut" out all your dopamine and seretonin like squeezing a sponge dry and itll take years to get into a positive mind state.
For what it's worth, the advice I've read is once a month at most. And while I'm in the curious position of arguing for it, I'm also cautious enough that I'd probably want to set the limit to once every four months if I were to do it again. Doing it several times a month seems a recipe to build a tolerance, require a higher dose to get the same effect, thus deplete your seratonin even faster, etc. No thanks.

The one time I tried it we prepped with Vitamin A+E, plus 5-HTP (a seratonin premetabolyte). Didn't have any sort of crash the next day or any time afterward.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, so

She came over, she told me that she thinks I'm attractive and is emotionally attached to me, but that we would only work out as a couple or as great friends.
She believes that by sleeping with me again, her emotions are gonna be affected, which muddies the waters with her already present ex.

She's been ****ing strangers, but apparently, with me, it's "a dilemma"

I didn't react much. Told her that if she wants to **** she knows where to find me.

Gonna go no contact.
What a great demonstration of Value and control u had in this situation, you handled better with most of the guys her with Fvck boys metallity.
, especially with crazies they will say some stupid crazy chit with you and trying to get your reactions and feeds on the drama you provided, but you didn't, I guess that pissed her off, you wont regretted this.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been in the similar situations like you before, when I was 24yo where's the girls agree to sleep with me but without giving any sexual desire, that's the most weird as Fvck, afterwards she telling me to accompany her for to see her ex for unfinished bussines with him, I walked out of the door without saying anything that night, later few weeks on she said she regrets it blah blah blah, I just ignored her.