Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She kicked me out of her house - enlighten me what went wrong

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm still trying to learn. I didn't want to post this because I know what to do and thats NC forever but I would prefer some feedback so I see where I went wrong for the next girl that is better then her and I actually see gf material in.

Been dating this girl for 3 months. All went great the first 2 months.
I did everything right. First date we made out, she basically started to pursue me 80% the first 2 months. She reached out all lovey dovey, after date 3 we hooked up. Cex was good. She starts to tell her puppies in her house that im daddy. She is trying to name our children already, making fun comments about that to test where I stand about that idea. She texts me everyday. She never flakes. She introduces me to her friends but she says that im very stiff and we have a small argument after 7 weeks of dating. At this point her interest level must be 90/100%. She even says she would do anything to be with me, change religion etc etc. I just play cool, aloof and chill all the time and enjoy it. She also wants to be exclusive and asks me to stop seeing other women. She comes over and during cex: I told her Im not going down on you, so she didn't want to blow me anymore that night. I just dont lick women, maybe my wife one day.

2 days later

Turning point day. She texts me if im downtown and she wants to see me. I just dont open the text because im in a bar looking for new plates and I dont want her around.
She comes in the bar by coincidence and she runs in me actually talking to a chick. She sees that after texting me where Im at. I ignore the girl im talking to and go to my main chick, kiss her and meet her. That evening we dance, laugh, and all. At a certain point a random dude I know from the gym passes us and looks at her and her friend and I see him looking very scary. I ask him whats up, he says I know the girls. The friend of my main chick demands me, asking me what his name is and I tell her I dont want to say it. My girl yells at me in front of them demanding me to answer her friend and I take her outside saying that I dont accept disrespect in a very calm and kind way. I kiss her goodbye and bail. That evening she also flirted with a guy in front of me and danced very quickly (3 seconds) with another guy who took her from me. But she was all over me, kissing me and grinding me all night.

Ok. She texts me that night and that morning that she wants to talk right now to defuse things. I say no, you disrepected me also talking to other guys, dancing with a guy and hugging a guy in front of me is unacceptable. I dont like her yelling also and that I need to think about things. She replies with ok and accusing me of sh*t also.

I ask her to meet up 4 days later, we meet and she goes on an emotional rage for 1.5 hours in my car. I mostly listen, dont argue and let her talk. She clearly doesnt like it that I try to control her is what she says. I just open her up and listen to a lot and sometimes I disagree or agree but I keep my full calmness.

Then I NC her for a week. I text her again to meet, we talk, have a good date and she gives me her cheek but then calls me again later that night. Next morning we text normally. Then my mom adds her on facebook ACCIDENTLY. I know this was a major f*ck up because she will feel smothered again. She calls me that evening, we talk and then after 30mins she goes in arguing again. How she doesnt know where things are going, how I ignore her, dont reach out to her, dont talk to her. She feels undervalued, she wants me to text her every morning and talk to her and that I put in hard work or its better that I dont contact her at all.

After this phone call I keep calm and relaxed and tell her. I also told her that I told my mom about her (2months later) and that my mom added her on accident, she told me, and thats the truth. But Im sure she felt smothered, after all that happened. I knew it. Hey I dont want a relationship true phone, if you want to meet up lets do it. She keeps me on read for 6 days. Then I text her on snapchat to meet up again.

She goes along with it with okay I think sunday or saturday. I say good if ur sure sunday, if ur not sure, nevermind. She says. Well nevermind then. I replie with Ok.

She then texts again a minute later that she wants to see me sunday and that I dont need to act so insecure.

Then yesterday she told me shes downtown going out for a little bit. I was going also but I hoped I wouldnt see her. Then I go to a random bar, I knew she could be there but its the best bar in town, its where I met her and where things went wrong also. I see her and talk to her. Hey nice to see you, hope your doing ok. We make small talk for a minute then she says im going back to my friend. I say ok no worries and I left the bar because I didnt want to see her that night. I said see u tommorow, I also felt distance. Two hours later she text me ''where are you'' I replie 2 hours later that im in another bar and heading home. She opens it but doesnt reply in the morning.

Remember, I am her type, she likes a guy like me, she is really attracted to me but what happened made her blow up. Also understand that she doesnt like her mother, that her mother runs her father. She told me that her mother and father are living together but lost love for eachtoher a long time ago. She also says that she hates her mother, because her mother always tries to control her and thinks shes a failure.

Then something happened I never ever experienced in my life.

She texts me hey my adress, im waiting for u, ring at number *

I go in her house, I bought her flowers for her new home. I thought I couldnt come empty handed, even I knew she feels smothered and controlled in her opinion. That what she said a week earlier.

She shows me around the appartment but I feel distance from her. She looks at me like shes still furious and mad. She tells me she lost 2.5 kg weight due moving to her new home. I try to keep the convo very chill and relaxed. I even hugg her at a point and she is open for that. I was just being sweet. I also noticed that she didnt look good, didnt do her hair so much and she felt very stressed disorientated, not relaxed and mad.

Then we watch a movie and shes 2 meters away from me on the couch. My plan was to talk for an hour or two then make a move towards affection but it will end differently. She asks me where I parked my car. I said on the private spots downstairs. She becomes mad and says that I cant put my car on her private parking spots from her neighbors and demands me to move my car. I say relax, there are 60 open spots, no one will notice. She gets mad again. I say calm down, there are 60 spots open chill out. She raises her voice demanding me to move the car right now. I say I dont think its the car thats the problem.

She says no its your behaviour thats the problem! You never do what I tell you, you talk about respect but you dont respect me, as a matter of fact just move your car and leave and dont come back!

I say calm down in a chill relaxing tone but she says no leave my house just go. I say I think its better that and she ends it ''that you dont ever contact me again''. I say lets not end it this way, lets calm down, talk it out and Ill be on my way. She says no, just leave. I grab my coat and bail.

I delete her from facebook, instagram and snapchat. This was yesterday evening...

Also I like to add to @jake_gyllenhaal list of red flags ''the age pill for men''.
She has 3 of your 4 qualities for a big red flag single sallie at 30 years old.

1. She has multiple dogs, 2.
2. She must be a alpha widow, Im not sure but I feel that. Every woman is at age of 30.
3. She doesnt do single girl group stuff like weekend trips to miami. NO ITS EVEN WORSE. She has a house with her best friend in Marbella in Spain where she goes to 6 times a year. I can assume what the ladies do there where the men with money come.
(she invited me over a month ago lol, at that point I ofc thought, I would never do that)

Also I think its over since she kicked me out. What do you guys think. Also I bet that her friends all bad mouth me.

Yes I am moving on, she wasnt gf material anyway. I just want to learn from this experience fellas for the next women.

Last edited:

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of your current posting is a rehash from one of your earlier postings. Obviously you didn’t take advice given in that earlier posting and now you are facing the consequence.

And by the way, I wouldn’t take offense to @Zimbabwe ’s posting. Consider the source. Keep in mind, this is a guy that one minute… wants to conserve himself for the ‘right’ woman and the next minute travel around to get laid. In other words, he’s clearly not in a position to scrutinize another forum number.

I cannot provide you any newer or additional advice that I didn’t offer you in your previous post (which also relates to the same woman).

Obviously, you didn’t take that advice. And no surprise, here you are again repeating the same mistakes.

I’ll say it again. It’s time for you to strip away that varnish and pretense. If you were, as you say “spinning plates” … then you would not be so hung up on this one. Don’t get me wrong, I’ve been hung up on women too, but at least I’m honest about it.

Last edited:

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Most plates will drop after a certain amount of time if you dont give them exclusivity. Not much you can do about that.

At least you banged her. Take it as a win and move on.

M

member160761

Dios mio, you think anybody is going to read all that? If you think you have a problem of this magnitude go to church. You should not waste more than five sentences on a woman problem. Anything more than that is bull**** you know the answer of.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The answer lies in the thread title -
She kicked me out of Her House
Ive written. She got a new house, so it was Logical that I came over to see it. She moved away from her parents to the appartment. I was visiting indeed…

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Long and the short...this woman was love bombing you in the beginning, you fell for it, and as normal with these chicks once they pump you up, they start tearing you down.

Basically 3 months is the time when a woman decides whether this is going to be a long terms thing or not, and clearly she chose not.

She has you walking on eggshells.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Long and the short...this woman was love bombing you in the beginning, you fell for it, and as normal with these chicks once they pump you up, they start tearing you down.

Basically 3 months is the time when a woman decides whether this is going to be a long terms thing or not, and clearly she chose not.

She has you walking on eggshells.
I like her a lot, thats for sure. But not for ltr, i knel that from the start. I tried to string her along for cex telling her Im just not sure and I need to know her longer for that. Eventually I was too dominant and stiff, and she doesnt like to be controlled so she pushed me away to feel free after our arguments. Then the love became hate after I left her feeling lonely and sad that this fling/relationship failed again for her. She Needs more comfort and reassurance from a guy and im too cold. When she pushed away I got in scarcity because i wasnt ready to lose a good plate and started to chase a little bit when her feelings started to mix (mixed feelings indicate lower interest) because i started to make her feel bad. This is also the moment she is again very open for other options and pursuing that. She probably started to date a new guy or pursue her other option. This in combination with less affection and cex, No contact lead to her haring me and getting annoyed by me. She still let me come over Maybe for closure or to see If there is any spark left but it got out of hand. Thats my gut feeling. I just need you guys so I can learn from this situation and I Thinking If she will be back.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP if you just want a girl for casual sex, maybe try being less dominant and controlling next time. Those are LTR behaviors.

I would try to move on from this girl mentally. This "relationship" sounds a little toxic.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
OP if you just want a girl for casual sex, maybe try being less dominant and controlling next time. Those are LTR behaviors.

I would try to move on from this girl mentally. This "relationship" sounds a little toxic.
It's definitely toxic and OP is obsessed with being dominant and alpha, etc etc to the point it likely comes off as try hard and the woman sees right through it.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
hermano: she’s for the streets.

She wanted a relationship, you don’t.

“El que no atienda su tienda la puede perder.”

Go NC. Bang if you can/want but don’t fall for it again. You have different goals.

My rule: if a woman doesn’t make me feel welcome at her place I summarily walk out. I was recently 2200 miles away from home visiting a female friend who insisted I come see her new place on the opposite coast. I packed my **** while she slept and had she not woken up to confront me I would’ve been gone when she woke, after a confrontation with her blocking my exit I walked to the corner and ubered to the airport at 4am and waited for the next flight. That’s how seriously I feel about someone not making me welcome.

Your gal kicking you out is curtains, you tapped and now you walk.

Last edited:

BDDazza

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm still trying to learn. I didn't want to post this because I know what to do and thats NC forever but I would prefer some feedback so I see where I went wrong for the next girl that is better then her and I actually see gf material in.

I did everything right. First date we made out, she basically started to pursue me 80% the first 2 months. She reached out all lovey dovey, after date 3 we hooked up. Cex was good. She starts to tell her puppies in her house that im daddy. She is trying to name our children already, making fun comments about that to test where I stand about that idea.
A women you've only known for 3 months is talking about children. Does this seem like a stable women, clearly she is insane and psychologically challenged. This was the first red flag to run for the hills!

Ok. She texts me that night and that morning that she wants to talk right now to defuse things. I say no, you disrepected me also talking to other guys, dancing with a guy and hugging a guy in front of me is unacceptable. I dont like her yelling also and that I need to think about things. She replies with ok and accusing me of sh*t also.
You sound insecure and jealous, as you said she danced for 3 seconds.

Furthermore, the argument was because she yelled at you in the club, dancing with the guy had nothing to do with the conflict. You should have kept the argument about her yelling at you.

Then I NC her for a week. I text her again to meet, we talk, have a good date and she gives me her cheek but then calls me again later that night.
Clearly she wasn't happy with you, hence why you got the cheek!

She keeps me on read for 6 days. Then I text her on snapchat to meet up again.
So she ghosted you for 6 days, disrespected you again, she isn't happy with you.

Remember, I am her type, she likes a guy like me, she is really attracted to me but what happened made her blow up.
The amount of times she disrespects you it seems like she doesn't like you as much as you believe she does!

Also understand that she doesnt like her mother, that her mother runs her father. She told me that her mother and father are living together but lost love for eachtoher a long time ago. She also says that she hates her mother, because her mother always tries to control her and thinks shes a failure.
Issue with her parents, red flag!

She shows me around the appartment but I feel distance from her. She looks at me like shes still furious and mad. She tells me she lost 2.5 kg weight due moving to her new home. I try to keep the convo very chill and relaxed. I even hugg her at a point and she is open for that. I was just being sweet. I also noticed that she didnt look good, didnt do her hair so much and she felt very stressed disorientated, not relaxed and mad.

Then we watch a movie and shes 2 meters away from me on the couch. My plan was to talk for an hour or two then make a move towards affection but it will end differently. She asks me where I parked my car. I said on the private spots downstairs. She becomes mad and says that I cant put my car on her private parking spots from her neighbors and demands me to move my car. I say relax, there are 60 open spots, no one will notice. She gets mad again. I say calm down, there are 60 spots open chill out. She raises her voice demanding me to move the car right now. I say I dont think its the car thats the problem.

She says no its your behaviour thats the problem! You never do what I tell you, you talk about respect but you dont respect me, as a matter of fact just move your car and leave and dont come back!
She wanted to show off her new house before dumping you.

She wanted you to see the house that her next boyfriend will be ****ing her in, she wanted you to sit on the sofa that her next one night stand will **** her on.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A women you've only known for 3 months is talking about children. Does this seem like a stable women, clearly she is insane and psychologically challenged. This was the first red flag to run for the hills!

You sound insecure and jealous, as you said she danced for 3 seconds.

Furthermore, the argument was because she yelled at you in the club, dancing with the guy had nothing to do with the conflict. You should have kept the argument about her yelling at you.

Clearly she wasn't happy with you, hence why you got the cheek!

So she ghosted you for 6 days, disrespected you again, she isn't happy with you.

The amount of times she disrespects you it seems like she doesn't like you as much as you believe she does!

Issue with her parents, red flag!

She wanted to show off her new house before dumping you.

She wanted you to see the house that her next boyfriend will be ****ing her in, she wanted you to sit on the sofa that her next one night stand will **** her on.
Thats harsh but I think u are right. I left the argument based on her yelling at me. I think she indeed wasnt happy with me -anymore-

I move on, deleted her everywhere. Will she be back? I would like to keep on fcking Casually while replacing her for something better.
Ofc Im going to look for other options.

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I packed my **** while she slept and had she not woken up to confront me I would’ve been gone when she woke, after a confrontation with her blocking my exit I walked to the corner and ubered to the airport at 4am and waited for the next flight. That’s how seriously I feel about someone not making me welcome.
I usually paid for pretty much everything. And I'm at my girlfriends having fun. I pillaged the fridge & found cookies, pigskin, cheese & milk. Bring the plate to bed for both of us. (TV time) She says those are my sons cookies and I don't eat Chicharones. I said oh ok, put the plate in the fridge started grabbing my stuff AND my dop bag in her bathroom. She says "your being ridiculous and acting like a child" I said maybe so. Calmly left. She played tuff guy for about three weeks before the apologies poured in. I think I've been red pill before It was invented.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I did everything right. First date we made out, she basically started to pursue me 80% the first 2 months. She reached out all lovey dovey, after date 3 we hooked up. Cex was good. She starts to tell her puppies in her house that im daddy. She is trying to name our children already, making fun comments about that to test where I stand about that idea. She texts me everyday. She never flakes. She introduces me to her friends but she says that im very stiff and we have a small argument after 7 weeks of dating. At this point her interest level must be 90/100%. She even says she would do anything to be with me, change religion etc etc. I just play cool, aloof and chill all the time and enjoy it. She also wants to be exclusive and asks me to stop seeing other women. She comes over and during cex: I told her Im not going down on you, so she didn't want to blow me anymore that night. I just dont lick women, maybe my wife one day.

2 days later

Turning point day. She texts me if im downtown and she wants to see me. I just dont open the text because im in a bar looking for new plates and I dont want her around.
She comes in the bar by coincidence and she runs in me actually talking to a chick. She sees that after texting me where Im at. I ignore the girl im talking to and go to my main chick, kiss her and meet her. That evening we dance, laugh, and all. At a certain point a random dude I know from the gym passes us and looks at her and her friend and I see him looking very scary. I ask him whats up, he says I know the girls. The friend of my main chick demands me, asking me what his name is and I tell her I dont want to say it. My girl yells at me in front of them demanding me to answer her friend and I take her outside saying that I dont accept disrespect in a very calm and kind way. I kiss her goodbye and bail. That evening she also flirted with a guy in front of me and danced very quickly (3 seconds) with another guy who took her from me. But she was all over me, kissing me and grinding me all night.

I ask her to meet up 4 days later, we meet and she goes on an emotional rage for 1.5 hours in my car. I mostly listen, dont argue and let her talk. She clearly doesnt like it that I try to control her is what she says. I just open her up and listen to a lot and sometimes I disagree or agree but I keep my full calmness.

Then I NC her for a week. I text her again to meet, we talk, have a good date and she gives me her cheek but then calls me again later that night. Next morning we text normally. Then my mom adds her on facebook ACCIDENTLY. I know this was a major f*ck up because she will feel smothered again. She calls me that evening, we talk and then after 30mins she goes in arguing again. How she doesnt know where things are going, how I ignore her, dont reach out to her, dont talk to her. She feels undervalued, she wants me to text her every morning and talk to her and that I put in hard work or its better that I dont contact her at all.

After this phone call I keep calm and relaxed and tell her. I also told her that I told my mom about her (2months later) and that my mom added her on accident, she told me, and thats the truth. But Im sure she felt smothered, after all that happened. I knew it. Hey I dont want a relationship true phone, if you want to meet up lets do it. She keeps me on read for 6 days. Then I text her on snapchat to meet up again.

She goes along with it with okay I think sunday or saturday. I say good if ur sure sunday, if ur not sure, nevermind. She says. Well nevermind then. I replie with Ok.

She then texts again a minute later that she wants to see me sunday and that I dont need to act so insecure.

Then yesterday she told me shes downtown going out for a little bit. I was going also but I hoped I wouldnt see her. Then I go to a random bar, I knew she could be there but its the best bar in town, its where I met her and where things went wrong also. I see her and talk to her. Hey nice to see you, hope your doing ok. We make small talk for a minute then she says im going back to my friend. I say ok no worries and I left the bar because I didnt want to see her that night. I said see u tommorow, I also felt distance. Two hours later she text me ''where are you'' I replie 2 hours later that im in another bar and heading home. She opens it but doesnt reply in the morning.

Remember, I am her type, she likes a guy like me, she is really attracted to me but what happened made her blow up. Also understand that she doesnt like her mother, that her mother runs her father. She told me that her mother and father are living together but lost love for eachtoher a long time ago. She also says that she hates her mother, because her mother always tries to control her and thinks shes a failure.

Then something happened I never ever experienced in my life.

She texts me hey my adress, im waiting for u, ring at number *

I go in her house, I bought her flowers for her new home. I thought I couldnt come empty handed, even I knew she feels smothered and controlled in her opinion. That what she said a week earlier.

I say calm down in a chill relaxing tone but she says no leave my house just go. I say I think its better that and she ends it ''that you dont ever contact me again''. I say lets not end it this way, lets calm down, talk it out and Ill be on my way. She says no, just leave. I grab my coat and bail.

I delete her from facebook, instagram and snapchat. This was yesterday evening...

Also I like to add to @jake_gyllenhaal list of red flags ''the age pill for men''.
She has 3 of your 4 qualities for a big red flag single sallie at 30 years old.

1. She has multiple dogs, 2.
2. She must be a alpha widow, Im not sure but I feel that. Every woman is at age of 30.
3. She doesnt do single girl group stuff like weekend trips to miami. NO ITS EVEN WORSE. She has a house with her best friend in Marbella in Spain where she goes to 6 times a year. I can assume what the ladies do there where the men with money come.
(she invited me over a month ago lol, at that point I ofc thought, I would never do that)

Also I think its over since she kicked me out. What do you guys think. Also I bet that her friends all bad mouth me.

Yes I am moving on, she wasnt gf material anyway. I just want to learn from this experience fellas for the next women.
You shouldn't bring flowers to women unless they are dead.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@TheGambino
As others have mentioned, your actions and words are telling different stories. Seems like you want an LTR, but are thinking you'll just stumble into it... you won't. LTRs are more about molding a good enough woman into your ideal woman, and simply filtering for women based on the compromises you're ok with making in the short/medium term.

If you were really about plates you wouldn't have this on your brain, you'd move on and not post something so long. I agree with others that she love bombed, but then she made her intentions more clear by talking about babies and shiit. At that point you should have made it clear that you're in no rush and want to keep things casual, and that the LTR talk is pushing you away.

Instead it seems you don't say anything and end up trying to impose rules on her as if you are her man, without actually being her man. If you can see other women then she should be allowed the same grace. If she's at your place and moves her car on your request, you should extend her the same courtesy. You have no idea if she will be fined or whatever if it's found out her guests are taking other people's spots. It's not about other spots being available, it's the principle.

You can't expect double standards AND a self respecting woman, because one negates the other. There are women that are lots of fun and allow you all the freedoms of other plates, but they expect the same freedoms from you.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@TheGambino
As others have mentioned, your actions and words are telling different stories. Seems like you want an LTR, but are thinking you'll just stumble into it... you won't. LTRs are more about molding a good enough woman into your ideal woman, and simply filtering for women based on the compromises you're ok with making in the short/medium term.

If you were really about plates you wouldn't have this on your brain, you'd move on and not post something so long. I agree with others that she love bombed, but then she made her intentions more clear by talking about babies and shiit. At that point you should have made it clear that you're in no rush and want to keep things casual, and that the LTR talk is pushing you away.

Instead it seems you don't say anything and end up trying to impose rules on her as if you are her man, without actually being her man. If you can see other women then she should be allowed the same grace. If she's at your place and moves her car on your request, you should extend her the same courtesy. You have no idea if she will be fined or whatever if it's found out her guests are taking other people's spots. It's not about other spots being available, it's the principle.

You can't expect double standards AND a self respecting woman, because one negates the other. There are women that are lots of fun and allow you all the freedoms of other plates, but they expect the same freedoms from you.
@EyeOnThePrize Thanks for clearing things up. I agree with all of it. I needed this so I can grow. She even mentioned that I tried to reinforce boundaries without having an commitment Towards her. So heres some quality advice from you. Anyway what happend, happend.

She really got mad because i started to argue about the parking spot and then she lost it, got real mad when i didnt want to move it. Eventually I wanted to move the car together. She said, this Is the behavior I mean that I dont like about u. And then asked me to leave forgood. Anyway things happend. So am i out as for getting her back as a casual plate, is all respect lost.

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I couldn't read all of your post , but there was 2 things I noticed that signifies a relationship is pretty much over
1: getting loud and disrespectful in public
2: flirting with other guys in your face

When a woman gets loud and disrespectful with you in public, its an emasculation move , she's showing you that you're not even a man , more importantly she's showing everybody else that you're not a man .

Flirting with other guys shows that she has no respect for you, or she doesn't even have enough respect for you to show other men in public thats she's with you.

Its like she's with you in private but when she goes out .....she's single , even if you're sitting right there watching it all happen.

you're being "played " my friend , you need to cease this relationship right now.
and don't go back it just shows that you don't have any interest from other females.