Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She kicked me out of her house - enlighten me what went wrong

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I couldn't read all of your post , but there was 2 things I noticed that signifies a relationship is pretty much over
1: getting loud and disrespectful in public
2: flirting with other guys in your face

When a woman gets loud and disrespectful with you in public, its an emasculation move , she's showing you that you're not even a man , more importantly she's showing everybody else that you're not a man .

Flirting with other guys shows that she has no respect for you, or she doesn't even have enough respect for you to show other men in public thats she's with you.

Its like she's with you in private but when she goes out .....she's single , even if you're sitting right there watching it all happen.

you're being "played " my friend , you need to cease this relationship right now.
and don't go back it just shows that you don't have any interest from other females.
I have to disagree. She is the yelling type, thats why No guy Stays with her, she has issues. I put her on her place and she submitted and wanted to talk and say sorry but i declined and ignored for 3 days. @EyeOnThePrize has better views.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@EyeOnThePrize Thanks for clearing things up. I agree with all of it. I needed this so I can grow. She even mentioned that I tried to reinforce boundaries without having an commitment Towards her. So heres some quality advice from you. Anyway what happend, happend.

She really got mad because i started to argue about the parking spot and then she lost it, got real mad when i didnt want to move it. Eventually I wanted to move the car together. She said, this Is the behavior I mean that I dont like about u. And then asked me to leave forgood. Anyway things happend. So am i out as for getting her back as a casual plate, is all respect lost.
Remember that you can do almost anything with either masculine or feminine energy. The action is usually irrelevant, the energy behind it is what people sense. You can tease her while leaving to move the car(shows her you are effortlessly respectful and that it's nbd), you can also tell her it's a good idea and move it (shows her support subtly). Both of these are steady masculine energy imo. That doesn't mean she shouldn't lose points for saying it as a power trip or for being pissy about it.

If you really want to salvage this you probably could, because the opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference. Since she's upset, she cares. But be decisive about whether you want to do an STR, and at what pace, then communicate it to her. If an open relationship is a must for you, then you can make that clear too. Whatever it is stick to it, and make it fair for her too. If she doesn't want it then it's time saved, simply part ways respectfully.

Casual play is fun, but the key is lots of girls (and lots of rejection). If you try to be casual with only one or two girls, it's easy to fall into a scarcity mindset and over invest. It can be a bit exhausting dealing with all the little dramas many girls have.

If you want something deeper, look for a girl that can grow with you, and that you can enjoy growing with and molding.

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to disagree. She is the yelling type, thats why No guy Stays with her, she has issues. I put her on her place and she submitted and wanted to talk and say sorry but i declined and ignored for 3 days. @EyeOnThePrize has better views.
Right on brotha, you got this.

I'm only trying to help because I've been in these situations before but you do what you want to do

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember that you can do almost anything with either masculine or feminine energy. The action is usually irrelevant, the energy behind it is what people sense.
That’s an excellent observation, something every man should chew on and internalize. Don’t let this piece of advice fade into obscurity, guys. This one should be on the front shelf of your mind and referred to every day for all your actions and responses.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@EyeOnThePrize

She really got mad because i started to argue about the parking spot and then she lost it, got real mad when i didnt want to move it. Eventually I wanted to move the car together. She said, this Is the behavior I mean that I dont like about u. And then asked me to leave forgood. Anyway things happend. So am i out as for getting her back as a casual plate, is all respect lost.
Big red flag, I thought so when I read your OP.

You are in this girl's house, your car is on her property/in her domain. For you to argue and refuse to move your car is very defiant, and borderline aggressive. You're saying "I'm in your space, my car is here **** the rules or what you want, the car stays".

It actually got me a bit worked up reading it because I've been in this position on the other side. Girls have come to my house, any disrespect they are shown the door. Any arguing, talking back, nope, gone. My house my rules. I've had women refuse to leave, drunkenly argue with me, it's repulsive.

Yes she's a woman but she paid for that place, and invited you over, she has boundaries, for you to disregard that so you can seem uncompromising and alpha is pathetic bro and you're better than that. The fact you would argue the parking spot is crazy to me, you have no leg to stand on in that argument. If you're so defiant over a parking spot then it's pretty much your way or the highway, you need to find a doormat female you can walk all over.

I do agree with the guy above, you're taking the dominant alpha thing too far. I've been guilty of it myself in the past, being aggressive, never backing down, and being confrontational. My close friends in university checked me on it 10 years ago, over the years the anger has dissipated and I'm more controlled. You can't rule by fear, people don't respect you that way. Yes, demand respect but you also need to respect others the same way, just like the girl told you.

This needs some introspection and shadow work on yourself. Why do you feel the need to impose your will and be stubborn? I'd bet it's because you were wronged in the past and haven't let it go. I think this girl is 100% correct to kick you out. Also the dancing/flirting with other guys with me there is an instant ghost.

Good luck.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Big red flag, I thought so when I read your OP.

You are in this girl's house, your car is on her property/in her domain. For you to argue and refuse to move your car is very defiant, and borderline aggressive. You're saying "I'm in your space, my car is here **** the rules or what you want, the car stays".

It actually got me a bit worked up reading it because I've been in this position on the other side. Girls have come to my house, any disrespect they are shown the door. Any arguing, talking back, nope, gone. My house my rules. I've had women refuse to leave, drunkenly argue with me, it's repulsive.

Yes she's a woman but she paid for that place, and invited you over, she has boundaries, for you to disregard that so you can seem uncompromising and alpha is pathetic bro and you're better than that. The fact you would argue the parking spot is crazy to me, you have no leg to stand on in that argument. If you're so defiant over a parking spot then it's pretty much your way or the highway, you need to find a doormat female you can walk all over.

I do agree with the guy above, you're taking the dominant alpha thing too far. I've been guilty of it myself in the past, being aggressive, never backing down, and being confrontational. My close friends in university checked me on it 10 years ago, over the years the anger has dissipated and I'm more controlled. You can't rule by fear, people don't respect you that way. Yes, demand respect but you also need to respect others the same way, just like the girl told you.

This needs some introspection and shadow work on yourself. Why do you feel the need to impose your will and be stubborn? I'd bet it's because you were wronged in the past and haven't let it go. I think this girl is 100% correct to kick you out. Also the dancing/flirting with other guys with me there is an instant ghost.

Good luck.
it was the way she said it bro. The yelling pointing fingers, demanding way. If she said it in a calm relaxed way I would move the car. After a coiple of seconds I suggested to move the car together but she was already so mad that she said leave for good.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it was the way she said it bro. The yelling pointing fingers, demanding way. If she said it in a calm relaxed way I would move the car. After a coiple of seconds I suggested to move the car together but she was already so mad that she said leave for good.
Yeah I hear you, she was ordering you around and you got defensive. There are too many issues here it's always best to start fresh with a new woman.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the results of engaging this behavior in the first place. They dont hear you. The only thing she will hear is the car door shutting and you leaving. Thats it.
Hold fast to this maxim. Never argue with a woman.
Thanks for all the replies, I really appreciate it. If theres anything else I would like to hear it. I am open for learning. Its just the way I am also and I am open for learning so I wont fvck up an actual high quality girl that I want to date for a way longer time.

I also wonder If she will be back. Ofc I would like to keep fcking her casually.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@TheGambino as you know when making a thread like this...it can be a bit overwhelming. You might now be thinking if I only done this or done that, maybe I could still be smashing that pu**y. All these different opinions from different posters. These posters have all different personalities and will handle situations in their own way.
You have the right attitude and swagger, all good for you my friend.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@TheGambino as you know when making a thread like this...it can be a bit overwhelming. You might now be thinking if I only done this or done that, maybe I could still be smashing that pu**y. All these different opinions from different posters. These posters have all different personalities and will handle situations in their own way.
You have the right attitude and swagger, all good for you my friend.
Thanks for supporting me brother, that feels good to hear. I dont regret anything because i am happy and proud of who I am today. My mentality purpose drive and personality brought me where I am and I am happy about that. This woman is used to weak men (like her father) and domineering mother. She Told me her ex she was with for 8 years, beat her up, and was an addict. She aint used to a guy like me who is so forward. Though I post this to work on myself. So when i attract the right woman for ltr I wont make mistakes. I think If she was the right woman, I wouldnt even grind and slvt her in a open bar. I would never want my ltr girl to be there doing that. I was just with her for cex. And I want to keep that on.

and also If she would be the right one or behave, she would accept my lead and trust me leading. Instead After two months the wordt in her came up and she showed me that she doesnt trust a man leading when things go sideways. Her father failed. She is not for me, only for cex.

Thanks again for the support.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Care to elaborate?
There are many places to take the discussion, you'll have to be more specific with your question. A general example would be something akin to the tale of the three stone cutters. There are many flavors of the story, but the general idea is the same; men performing the same actions can have wildly different perspectives.

She is not for me, only for cex.
If it's this simple we wouldn't be in this thread. You are identifying with some part of the process, thus the deep analysis and ask for opinions. What are you identifying with? I'm guessing with the rejection. Next question is why are you identifying with that?

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are many places to take the discussion, you'll have to be more specific with your question. A general example would be something akin to the tale of the three stone cutters. There are many flavors of the story, but the general idea is the same; men performing the same actions can have wildly different perspectives.

If it's this simple we wouldn't be in this thread. You are identifying with some part of the process, thus the deep analysis and ask for opinions. What are you identifying with? I'm guessing with the rejection. Next question is why are you identifying with that?
I didnt want to lose the pvssy. I want her to submit and give me good cex because i lack hotter options. Next to that, If i actually Meet ltr Worthy woman, shes7 imo and I mean a 9 I dont want to make mistakes. So thats why the deep analysis. To understand!

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahaha here it is. It always comes up. Oneitus.
My approach is abrasive but it is what it is. Can't let go that spiraled into the decent into man meltdown.
Gotta learn how to catch this and set this standard for yourself.
You allow a girl to talk to you this way its over. Just have other options
Thats just trolling @stringpuller lol. Wouldnt u think I would already be in a relationship with this woman and talk to her and agreeing with her feelings and needs to grow to eachother? No I tried to string her along for cex and submissiveness but she was smarter then that and tried to test me If Im ltr worthy and clearly Im not. Because i am not complying. Opening up here and learning so i can do better is giving content to the forum, and growing myself. Thats not oneitis.

Oneitis is being pvssy whipped hopelessly in love with a woman that doesnt want u. I walked away. I just wanted her for cex.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@TheGambino
Sex is not hard, it's a numbers game. Every minute you spend trying to convince a woman that is looking for a relationship into sex could be spent talking to women that only want sex also. You know this to be true.

So you want only sex with a 9 but you also want her to worship you? Unless you worship back that will be short lived from a self respecting woman, and chaotic from a self destructive one.

Then you also want an LTR, but here you're spending lots of time on a plate you have repeatedly said is just for sex. At a point there are very diminishing returns to analyze so much just for one particular pusssy. If you were analyzing an LTR, it would make more sense, but if all you want is sex simply play the field. Otherwise this is a fools errand, you can't force her to do anything, and lying to her will only come back to bite you.

BDDazza

Don Juan
Reaction score
I didnt want to lose the pvssy. I want her to submit and give me good cex because i lack hotter options. Next to that, If i actually Meet ltr Worthy woman, shes7 imo and I mean a 9 I dont want to make mistakes. So thats why the deep analysis. To understand!
So basically you're saying that you would put up with disrespectful behaviour and a mentally ill woman just for cex. Sounds desperate. Your standards are very low.

She Told me her ex she was with for 8 years, beat her up, and was an addict.
This is the quality of lady you are after. Clearly she is traumatised and you should stay away. Is her cex worth it?

She stayed with a physically abusive drug addict for 8 years, but she is dumping you after 3 months. This is worthy of your penis?

Most men with self esteem rather sleep with a slightly less attractive lady and without the drama.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So basically you're saying that you would put up with disrespectful behaviour and a mentally ill woman just for cex. Sounds desperate. Your standards are very low.

This is the quality of lady you are after. Clearly she is traumatised and you should stay away. Is her cex worth it?

She stayed with a physically abusive drug addict for 8 years, but she is dumping you after 3 months. This is worthy of your penis?

Most men with self esteem rather sleep with a slightly less attractive lady and without the drama.
She was 8 years with that guy and regretted it. After that she is single for 4 years dating on and off, clearly broken because of that abusive ex and broken relationship home.

100%, I am fully focussed and commited on moving, improving and focussing on myself to attract better quality women. She is totally NOT worth it like u say. Thanks a lot. This thread helped me to understand things.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reread the Book

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Yeah I hear you, she was ordering you around and you got defensive. There are too many issues here it's always best to start fresh with a new woman.
Because that wasn't really the issue...that was just the last straw for her.