Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She keeps mentioning the word friendship.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, here is my problem....
Single mother girl from overseas, who works with my sister, communicates with me. However, she keeps mentioning the word friendship in her letters. Yes, we communicate in traditional way. I have told her I do not have Facebook, only Linkedin, and I hate computers. So, I wont email her. We started to communicate after I saw her with my sister in a picture. My sister broke the ice for me by handing her a letter and pic from me. So, we communicate by mail. Yesterday, I received a Christmas postcard from her, and it says.......
"Hello Dear!!
Just wanted to drop in and tell you thank you for looking out for me and offering me a friendship. You are a remarkable person and I cant wait to get to know you!
Take care and I hope you have a very merry Christmas and happy New Year. Xo ....her signature"

I don't like it when she says friendship....... I am about to hold back and slow in the rate of communication, probably , I will even ghost her azz. It bothers me when I hear women say the word "friendship and you are my friend"
:mad::mad::mad::mad:

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro, don't get bent out of shape over a woman's words. You're seriously going to ghost her for this? By mail, lol? (How will she really know? Also, I write letters, not making fun of that.)

Women spout out the f-word all the time. Ignore it. Or deal it back, call her buddy. Whatever. A lot of Sosuavers will say "low interest" but I say just keep doing what you're doing, but stay flirty and light. And of course, spin plates that aren't overseas.

FWIW I've fukked "friends." I remember one girl I thought had a crush on me say to me, "we're buds." A few weeks later I was balls deep in her.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Considering you began this exchange over mail - I think it is a little extreme to get upset that she used the word "friendship." Unless I missed it you didn't tell us what your letters said to her to begin with. If yours are plain-vanilla "get to know you" type letters then when she responds in kind I think that is understandable. It's not like you are exchanging messages over Tinder.

The fact that you are upset about this one woman who is overseas would indicate you don't have a lot of options. Remember you always need to have an abundance mentality. I would keep talking to this woman but I would also be talking to others so you don't care nearly as much as you seem to about what is said in these exchanges.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Single mother girl from overseas, who works with my sister, communicates with me. However, she keeps mentioning the word friendship in her letters. Yes, we communicate in traditional way. I have told her I do not have Facebook, only Linkedin, and I hate computers. So, I wont email her. We started to communicate after I saw her with my sister in a picture. My sister broke the ice for me by handing her a letter and pic from me. So, we communicate by mail. Yesterday, I received a Christmas postcard from her, and it says.......
"Hello Dear!!
Just wanted to drop in and tell you thank you for looking out for me and offering me a friendship. You are a remarkable person and I cant wait to get to know you!
Take care and I hope you have a very merry Christmas and happy New Year. Xo ....her signature"

I don't like it when she says friendship....... I am about to hold back and slow in the rate of communication, probably , I will even ghost her azz. It bothers me when I hear women say the word "friendship and you are my friend"
Why are you wasting your time talking to this woman?

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The way she messages in her card sounds like a female in the military scam... honestly.. of you have never met her id maybe keep messaging her but keep your eyes peeled for someone more local.

*shrugs*

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Single mother girl from overseas, who works with my sister, communicates with me.
WTF? Dude, why are you putting in ANY effort on a girl like this?
Take the time instead of writing letters to a random b1tch to do a few sets of working out or looking local.
Don't take the lazy route out and have people try to set you up.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You could reply something along the lines of "since you're obviously a bit slow, I'm going to spell it out for you: the reason I'm talking to you is because I want to insert my penis into your vagina."

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Hello Dear!!

What women say is mostly irrelevant anyway. What matters is what they do.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You could reply something along the lines of "since you're obviously a bit slow, I'm going to spell it out for you: the reason I'm talking to you is because I want to insert my penis into your vagina."
Wel lol maybe she will reply"my Vagina full for reservations for the next 20 of my crush and 50 acquaintance, wait my mouth stiill open for 5.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a woman used to constantly call me "Nice" in my early red pill days. It annoyed me as i thought it meant i was pathetic

Then i realised she used to encourage me to fck her up the Azz

plus she would offer to do anything.

dont let your insecurity control your mind.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a woman used to constantly call me "Nice" in my early red pill days. It annoyed me as i thought it meant i was pathetic

Then i realised she used to encourage me to fck her up the Azz

plus she would offer to do anything.

dont let your insecurity control your mind.
Nice

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Hello Dear!!

She might be testing you, making a game or just being polite with you.

However, if you want something with her (and want to figure out this)... I would advise you to just be direct to her and tell her that you want something more.

Like: "I'm interested in something more than a friendship and I would like to invite you for a date."

If she refuses it or gives any excuse... Why keep wasting your precious time with her?

Some people play games, both men and women... And for whatever reason it is (diminishing yourself, ego validation or any stupid reason) we should not waste our time with them.

When a person has good intentions, the conversation tends to be clear, sincere and without games or offenses.

Anyway, this woman seems to be interested in you. Perhaps having mentioned friendship was just a polite way of writing and she may also be interested in having something more with you.

So don't panic about it. You can express your desire to have something more or simply wait for the day when you will meet in person.

The advantage of expressing what you want directly is that by the way she responds, her intentions will become clear. Then that anxiety goes away.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stopped reading at single mom

Real talk, I like to see her say friendship with my D in her mouth.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do not ever let women's words diminish you or rock you emotionally.

I had experience of women playing the friendship card and only shut up when I gave her a mouthful of my hard warm and stinky d!ck.