Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

SHE JUST ANSWERS WITH ONE LINERS

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of women just text that way, it's not as big a deal as some people are making it. I've slept with women who only text one word replies, and I've slept with women who sit on the phone not saying much

Solaar pleure

Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless you want to better your "text-game" (which signs suggest that you don't) said:
I actually would love to get better at everything, life is about constant improvement, no one is perfect. I would not be on this site if I thought I was so great. So any advice that is given in a constructive manner and is not a personnal attack made to look like an advice is greatly appreciated. I understand, I might have to work on some stuff, which I don't mind doing

Solaar pleure

Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously when people write stuff like:
"You are boring" in caps
"You are a passive beta"
"You have no game."
I wonder if the aim is to help or put me down.
Wouldn't it be better to say stuff like " Here is what you can next time" or " read this post by this person and you can become better"

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When a girl uses only single word replies.. She is overtly telling you, that your are not a Priority!
Some people are clueless/unaware because their egos won't let them walk away.

3agle 3yes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't been here for a while, has this place changed? Hardly...

To all the guys saying she isn't interested and being an interesting person to talk to is too much work (this is mostly you @soulforge ) think of it this way...

Imagine a guy who reeks of b.o. and his breath stank and every time he went to speak to a woman they ran away from him. What would you suggest he do? Just accept that these women aren't interested and "next" them?

Is making sure you smell good and brushing your teeth every morning desperation? Would that be putting women on a pedestal?

For the record, engaging texts and engaging conversations is hardly work...we should be engaging friends, family and just about anybody we come in contact with.

However, this is this the case especially with women. How do you tell whether a man and woman are communicating as friends or as lovers?

I don't communicate with women the same way I do with men and any man who does doesn't know what he his doing.

I flirt with almost every woman I communicate with, whether I am interested or not. Flirting is one indication that you have value among women, because it means you don't take what she thinks of you too seriously.

3agle 3yes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guaging interest level is not something daddy taught you. Go back to playing with your toys.
I'm guessing you meant Gauging interest level?

The fact that you're bringing up a woman's interest level tells me you're looking at this the wrong way.

Don't prioritize whether you meet her standards (always assume you do), you've got to think about your satndards first.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
One liners means low interest, so move on. Would she give one-liners to Lebron James or Tom Brady? Hell no.

This is why you should ask her out early. Anything other than a yes with the proper backing actions is a no, and warrants an automatic delete.

People speak from experience here. Those guys don't want to just be friends or some other beta role. Second place is first loser, meaning you either be beta or nothing to her. Being nothing is better even though you didn't get the girl.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One liners means low interest, so move on. Would she give one-liners to Lebron James or Tom Brady? Hell no.

This is why you should ask her out early. Anything other than a yes with the proper backing actions is a no, and warrants an automatic delete.

People speak from experience here. Those guys don't want to just be friends or some other beta role. Second place is first loser, meaning you either be beta or nothing to her. Being nothing is better even though you didn't get the girl.
Apparently it is Ops own fault.. He deserves to be treated in this obnoxious manner by her, because he isn't trying hard enough!

He needs to work harder, impress her more, guaghe her more, play the witty clown.

Then maybe he might get TWO or dare I say it.. THREE words out of her! Lol

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In guy talk, have you ever had that one annoying mate who would constantly ask inane questions? Such as: "if there were a dinosuar walking down this road right now, what would you do?"

Gets tiring. Sucks the life out of you. Value mooching.
That's a terrible example because it's not a boring lazy question, the only flaw is that the answer is kinda obvious and there aren't that many choices

Sounds like you're just too into your stoic tough guy routine fam