Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

SHE JUST ANSWERS WITH ONE LINERS

Solaar pleure

Don Juan
Reaction score
I recently got a number from this girl. I have not asked her out to go on a date yet because I am working on something that eats up all my free time, but I have tried to talk to her by phone and via text message just to get to know her a bit.
The good: She always replies to my messages, and when she replies at a time I am busy, I'll tell her I will call her back around a certain time and she will always pick up the phone.
The bad: Concersations feel like interrogations. She answers with one liners and does not ask me the same questions, she says one sentence and then stays silent. I thought, maybe it's because she is shy, so I will try to get to know her a bit via text message. That was even worse. Here is a conversation we had today.

Me: Hi, How are you

Her: Fine and you.

Me: I'm good, week-ends are just too short, I would love to have a 3 days weekend, but oh well. So what are you doing with your sunday?

Her : Nothing special, you?

Me: Well, I went shopping earlier and I am about to start cooking and when I am done, I will work on that stuff I told you last time. Are you staying in all day?

Her: Yes.

Me: So you will be working on that project you told me about or doing nothing?

At this point I was thinking the whole thing was pointless. So I said :"enjoy the rest of your sunday" and she replied " thanks same to you"

I have talked to her by phone twice now and the conversations are pretty much like the one I just described.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My thoughts exactly, she might be too nice to let me know directly.
She's not engaging, that's a clear indication of apathy. Apathy does not equal interest.

Leave it alone until/if she reaches out, then be proactive and set a date immediately.

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask her out. Hey, this week is busy but let’s get together next Thursday at 8pm. If you don’t have time to meet up then why are you contacting her. Sounds like you are looking for a texting buddy.

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Low interest
Move on and find someone else.
She's going to be a nuisance to you.
I guarantee you she's talking to two or three other guys.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She probably looks hot which is why you are posting about this. The real question is do you have any other plates? (i.e. are you talking to any other girls that you know will say "yes" to you if you ask them out) Do you have other female friends? What is your social life like? I think that should be the right type of questions because if you had an abundance mind-set and a healthy social life, frankly, you wouldn't care.

However, if this is the only hot girl you've connected with after a long dry-spell, or first time ever, then the stakes are going to feel higher and you should move-on, but work on your social life and try social circle game.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She wants to be the mother of your children.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If Brad Pitt was texting her, would she use one word answers or would she engage in full on conversation?

I think you know the answer to that.

I wouldn't even try to fix a date with her, like some have suggested.

I find it incredibly rude, to be conversing with someone, who is making ZERO effort in return to get to know me!

I keep saying this.. STOP chasing woman who have next to nothing interest in you.

STOP chasing woman who give zero fuks about you, and treat you like an insignificant object.

baurman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What's with all this BS advice people give saying to "move on, she's not interested"

If you have good game, you can change a girl from not being interested to interested. If all the advice you can give is "Move on", just shows that you do not know how to deal with girls who aren't showing interest so easily to you and you would rather give up. Reminds me of when a girl says "I have a boyfriend" and guys just give up and say oh she has a boyfriend when they haven't a clue that it's a possible ****test.

if a girl is replying to you with one word replies, she has at the very least, some interest, or else she would just ghost you and never reply. but its your job as a high value man to prove to her you're not like all the other chodes messaging her and actually have good game and not stifled over her 1 word response. Most beta males will call her out on it and assume she's not interested and feel threatened by it. Anyone who says you can not build attraction through text have no idea what good text game is. she's testing you and seeing if you're a needy guy and crushed easily like most guys when she doesn't text back for 2 hours and start sending stupid memes about "no text back? alrighty then!" because they are low value guys with no abundance. Guys with abundance doesn't need to "next" any girl because we don't get emotionally attached to them and develop oneitis like most guys do when she takes long time reply.

Last edited:

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you gave her nothing to respond to and informed her you had no options
Me: Well, I went shopping earlier and I am about to start cooking and when I am done, I will work on that stuff I told you last time. Are you staying in all day?
you told her you had no options and offered her nothing

you should have asked her out after the 'stay in all day' / yes
you lost her here
(you should have invited out for coffee or over to help cook dinner)
you created no pictures in her mind (beautiful evening, weathers been awesome... perfect for meeting up and a sunset walk, what do you say?)
you did not stimulate any emotions...
"enjoy the rest of your sunday"
no cutie? no boring kitty? no getting your beauty rest?

your questions were flat and deserve one liners = you got no text game

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's with all this BS advice people give saying to "move on, she's not interested"

If you have good game, you can change a girl from not being interested to interested. If all the advice you can give is "Move on", just shows that you do not know how to deal with girls who aren't showing interest so easily to you and you would rather give up. Reminds me of when a girl says "I have a boyfriend" and guys just give up and say oh she has a boyfriend when they haven't a clue that it's a possible ****test.

if a girl is replying to you with one word replies, she has at the very least, some interest, or else she would just ghost you and never reply. but its your job as a high value man to prove to her you're not like all the other chodes messaging her and actually have good game and not stifled over her 1 word response. Most beta males will call her out on it and assume she's not interested and feel threatened by it. Anyone who says you can not build attraction through text have no idea what good text game is. she's testing you and seeing if you're a needy guy and crushed easily like most guys when she doesn't text back for 2 hours and start sending stupid memes about "no text back? alrighty then!" because they are low value guys with no abundance. Guys with abundance doesn't need to "next" any girl because we don't get emotionally attached to them and develop oneitis like most guys do when she takes long time reply.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try using less words in order to let the ladies speak...you're jamming things up a bit.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Too much work. Cut bait and fish elsewhere.
Seems like the advice on here from some is... KEEP TRYING

She rejects you? Keep trying, use another tactic!

She replies with only one word text messages? Keep trying, use another tactic!

She outright ignores you, or flakes on you? keep trying, use another tactic!

THIRST for puzzy is strong in this one!

At what point do you start choosing your
self respect and dignity over woman and sex?

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I recently got a number from this girl. I have not asked her out to go on a date yet because I am working on something that eats up all my free time, but I have tried to talk to her by phone and via text message just to get to know her a bit.
The good: She always replies to my messages, and when she replies at a time I am busy, I'll tell her I will call her back around a certain time and she will always pick up the phone.
The bad: Concersations feel like interrogations. She answers with one liners and does not ask me the same questions, she says one sentence and then stays silent. I thought, maybe it's because she is shy, so I will try to get to know her a bit via text message. That was even worse. Here is a conversation we had today.
Agree with Mazer above. I believe what's happening here is she thinks you're another one of those pen pal, time wasters, who will keep texting her for weeks before making the move to a date. The initial attraction has a finite life, things have to move to the next level soon before the interest is lost. As you said though, the good part is she's still somewhat interested in you, hoping you'd ask her out on a date but the bad part is that she's almost to the point of ghosting you now. Ask her out on a date on your next message, no small chit chat. Just a 'Hey, what's your availability on Wed/Thu so we can get together for a drink'. If she's still interested she'll let you know, if not, then you'll know this one's history.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems like the advice on here from some is... KEEP TRYING

She rejects you? Keep trying, use another tactic!

She replies with only one word text messages? Keep trying, use another tactic!

She outright ignores you, or flakes on you? keep trying, use another tactic!

THIRST for puzzy is strong in this one!

At what point do you start choosing your
self respect and dignity over woman and sex?
Odds are....He's probably a stalker.

Get out the pepper spray, ladies!

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
I think you should go textbook on this *****. Make her laugh (only a couple of times), and tease her a little via text (Tease her playfully about being the best with one liners or that she sucks at making conversation or something.)

Ask her out on some fun activity. Be specific about date, place, and time. If she has a minimum of interest, she will either say yes or counter offer with different date or time.

Anything other than "yes" or counter offer, just be like "Cool. No problem" and go ghost.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Me: Hi, How are you

Her: Fine and you.

Me: I'm good, week-ends are just too short, I would love to have a 3 days weekend, but oh well. So what are you doing with your sunday?

Her : Nothing special, you?

At this point I was thinking the whole thing was pointless. So I said :"enjoy the rest of your sunday" and she replied " thanks same to you"

I have talked to her by phone twice now and the conversations are pretty much like the one I just described.
She's not interested, it's that simple
I would go a step further and say, you're just being boring. And there's a good chance that a lot of your conversations go like this.

You know, this is the kind of conversation I have with casual acquaintances, like my neighbours, or the local shop keeper, or an indirect colleague. That's the emotional place she has put you in; an acquaintance that she has inconsequential small talk with.
Triggering emotions, in particular joy and happiness is a huge part of communicating with women. Learn how to have fun and positive focus on what she is passionate about. Work out her sense of humour and learn how to trigger it.

Whatever you do, find something more interesting to talk about than work and going to the fcking shops (smh) :lol: