Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She HAS to be a virgin

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
OK, if you really think so why not try it out? There are plenty of places in the world where they still have that culture.
Because it isn't Shareware. You can't just "try it out". You have to have a whole society go that way,...an individual can't make it happen.

The other societies that do something similar are:

1. Don't actually do what you think. They certainly don't do it consistently as a society. It is just "pockets" here and there of crazy people who may be doing one thing right and a dozen things wrong. Wanting women to not be promiscuous is a good thing,...decapitating them when they fail to do so is a bit "whacked".
2. Their societies are a train wreck in dozens of other ways. Their society isn't going to be "rescued" just because they might practice arranged marriages.

So looking at other societies to discredit something (like virginity & arranged marriages) is a strawman argument. There are no societies doing things the "old way". All you have are crazed modern societies that hang on to a spattering of a few old practices that is perverted by the rest of their modern society.

Last edited:

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont understand. You can have marriages, families and babies without pair bonding. It happens today in American all the time. These hoes will have babies with men and then sleep with their best friend. They will get married and then divorced within a year.
And from that you get twisted screwed up children that grow up to destroy the society they were born in.

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is my point bro. This is what I am saying. Those weird prohibitions on female sexuality is exactly what is needed to keep a society functioning. Those arranged marriages worked because those girls were virgins. In addition to being virgins they were sheltered. In addition to being sheltered they had strong social shaming families that kept them in check. All these factors increase pair bonding.

We can act like our modern culture is so smart if we want but we are the laughing stock of history. Domestic violence is 50% women beating men...come on bro. How can we even talk. We should be ashamed lol.
Yep. But society will never go back to that. It is pretty much over. The human raced is headed for a major collapse. There is no stopping it or turning it around. You just have to know it is coming and find a way to save yourself as an individual. Something better will just have to rise out of the ashes. I may look like I play both sides a bit in my posts, but what it really is,...is,...there are people here on both extremes. So I am on one side pushing back on one extreme,...then I'm on the other side pushing back on the opposite extreme. The truth isn't all that complicated if people would stop running off to extremes like madmen. Of course sometimes the truth is a very unpleasant one, and the real future of society (globally) is one of those.

It is like your screename. Once Pandora's Box is opened,...there is no going back. The box was opened a long time ago.

Last edited:

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep. But society will never go back to that. It is pretty much over. The human raced is headed for a major collapse. There is no stopping it or turning it around. You just have to know it is coming and find a way to save yourself as an individual. Something better will just have to rise out of the ashes. I may look like I play both sides a bit in my posts, but what it really is,...is,...there are people here on both extremes. So I am on one side pushing back on one extreme,...then I'm on the other side pushing back on the opposite extreme. The truth isn't all that complicated if people would stop running off to extremes like madmen. Of course sometimes the truth is a very unpleasant one, and the real future of society (globally) is one of those.

It is like your screename. Once Pandora's Box is opened,...there is no going back. The box was opened a long time ago.
You maybe right. But keep in mind people have been saying this very thing for thousands of years. Every generation thinks the one after it is "worse" in some way and the global society is heading for collapse. What is more likely, based upon human history, is that humans do just fine and keep on living and evolving.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you think that, either you were never really able to pair bond or you don't have high notches. I can walk away from a relationship like it's nothing now compared to before. I am very similar to a 30yo woman. Before, I would have fought to the death to make a relationship work. Jadedness, numbness, and boredom from diminishing marginal returns are not exclusive to women
I will never completely (as in 100%) trust a woman again. I will also never fully commit my emotional well-being to a woman ever again. I also don't consider sex nearly as big a deal as I did back in my early 20s. These are seen as good qualities by the community here at SS. I suppose maybe this is being "jaded" -- but honestly whatever you want to call it it stands that multiple relationships with women have affected how I approach any future relationship (plate, LTR, etc.) in a more detached way.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you think that, either you were never really able to pair bond or you don't have high notches. I can walk away from a relationship like it's nothing now compared to before. I am very similar to a 30yo woman. Before, I would have fought to the death to make a relationship work. Jadedness, numbness, and boredom from diminishing marginal returns are not exclusive to women
Same, mostly. The more I bang, the less I want to settle down and "pair bond."

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Totally different blank-slate equalism nonsense. It comes from the "men and women are the same" fallacy.

Men and women are not the same. They experience sex very differently. Women have a high-cost to sex (pregnancy, child rearing). Men have low-cost seed spreading. These behaviors and sexual strategies are hardwired into our minds, despite recent changes with birth control etc.

High notches effect women, high notches don't effect men.
Men for sure have a lower cost, but it can still be a high cost. A man in a caveman tribe would still be expected to pull the weight for his offspring, so he'd better generate resources. Of course going full deadbeat dad is cheaper and easier than carrying a child to term and raising it. But there are still ancient social taboos and pressures in place for men, too, and they can be ostracized. However the world is a big place to get lost in, we know this much. ;)

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You maybe right. But keep in mind people have been saying this very thing for thousands of years.
So what? The people in the past had less information to go on,...less to work with to figure it out.
Every generation thinks the one after it is "worse" in some way
And they were right. Every generation is worse. It is an ongoing march to destruction that gets closer with each generation. No one who knows what they are talking about ever said that it needed to happen within one generation. One generation isn't that long.
There is also an acceleration factor. The closer you get to the end the faster things happen. Then there are linchpin moments where it makes sudden jumps, but if you are living in that moment you don't recognize the significance. One example of that is the 1960s with the Sexual Revolution,...but people back than never thought we would be in the men -vs- women disaster we are in today because of it. Then the USA exported it world-wide. So the Sexual Revolution went from being a local phenomenon to a global one. There were other things like, the rise and fall of the Greek Empire, the Fall of Rome, the two World Wars, the Fall of the Soviet Union. They were all unexpected and then they just "happened".

The Roman Empire lasted over 1000 years (well over 10 generations), but at year 800 people would have been "poo-poo'ing" the predictions of it's fall saying, "Well it has been going for 800 years just fine and we are still going to keep on going like we always had been". At year 900 they would have been mocking them saying,.."They've been saying this crap for 100 years and we are doing fine! They are just fools!". But the fools were right. Rome would have never lasted that long had they had modern mass media, social media, the Internet, etc. All of those things create an acceleration.

Last edited:

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So what? The people in the past had less information to go on,...less to work with to figure it out.

And they were right. Every generation is worse. It is an ongoing march to destruction that gets closer with each generation. No one who knows what they are talking about ever said that it needed to happen within one generation. One generation isn't that long.
There is also an acceleration factor. The closer you get to the end the faster things happen. Then there are linchpin moments where it makes sudden jumps, but if you are living in that moment you don't recognize the significance. One example of that is the 1960s with the Sexual Revolution,...but people back than never thought we would be in the men -vs- women disaster we are in today because of it. Then the USA exported it world-wide. So the Sexual Revolution went from being a local phenomenon to a global one. There were other things like, the rise and fall of the Greek Empire, the Fall of Rome, the two World Wars, the Fall of the Soviet Union. They were all unexpected and then they just "happened".

The Roman Empire lasted over 1000 years (well over 10 generations), but at year 800 people would have been "poo-poo'ing" the predictions of it's fall saying, "Well it has been going for 800 years just fine and we are still going to keep on going like we always had been". At year 900 they would have been mocking them saying,.."They've been saying this crap for 100 years and we are doing fine! They are just fools!". But the fools were right. Rome would have never lasted that long had they had modern mass media, social media, the Internet, etc. All of those things create an acceleration.
I guess it depends on what you are saying is "worse." I agree the US has gotten exponentially worse and we are on a downswing as far as our overall influence and ability on a global scale. Much like the Romans you describe. But if you are stating all of humankind is going to fall apart, that was the original point I was responding to. People adapt. Civilizations rise and fall. The pendulum will swing back eventually OR a new civilization will rise up in the old one's place. It's happened since the dawn of time (for humans) and will continue to do so.

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will never completely (as in 100%) trust a woman again. I will also never fully commit my emotional well-being to a woman ever again. I also don't consider sex nearly as big a deal as I did back in my early 20s. These are seen as good qualities by the community here at SS. I suppose maybe this is being "jaded" -- but honestly whatever you want to call it it stands that multiple relationships with women have affected how I approach any future relationship (plate, LTR, etc.) in a more detached way.
That's pretty much my story too.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We should keep things simple.

If God forbid you want to get married then your best chance for success is marrying a virgin. A virgin has the highest chance of pair bonding with you and not divorcing you.

if you just want to smash then it doesn’t matter.

HOWEVER, even if she’s a virgin it does not mean that her mind isn’t corrupted. Due to social media and pop culture there’s no female that hasn’t been exposed to feminism.

what them being a virgin does is it makes them get attached to you. But even so if you have weak game you are still likely to get screwed even if she’s a virgin.

I recommend looking into what The Saint and the sinner/ Mr Locario/Coach EO/Eddie Fews teach when it comes to training/coaching women. You must have solid game and be able to own a woman’s heart, mind and soul in order to keep her. Forget democracy in this day and age you must have pimp level game to keep a woman under your control.

you must build her into a good woman. Good women don’t come made anymore. And your chances of building a good woman from one that’s already been with multiple men is extremely difficult.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It should be the woman fighting to make a relationship work, not the man. We all know that a man "fighting to make a relationship work" is grossly unattractive to women
And it never works as you are in the feminine position and are a short time away from getting dumped.

the only thing you should be doing is coaching/training your female to be the best partner for you.

jamesfromhouston

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes facts. Other forms of sexual activity will take away that innocence. When I say virgin I mean no nothing. No penetration of any sort. No intimate attachments with any previous males. Btw did you take her virginity?
Naw bro. I didn't. Epic fail. I was with her for a year too. F*cked me up real good. I tried a few times but she was in intense pain. I don't think she faked it, could be a med condition. Gave some of the most amazing head and just all around sloot in other ways though.

She was also seriously manipulative bro. I wrote about it on the no contact thread. She led me to the RP path and SS, so I've got to thank that relationship for something atleast.

In terms of this thread, I literally brainwashed myself to think she was an 'innocent virgin'. She also liked to emphasize that to me. Complete brainwashing bro. Those great sexual skills and her history has corrupted for sure. I was just too blind to see the red flags.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is not going to be groundbreaking information but I think its important to remind ourselves of this. Once a female has had 1 or 2 bfs her pair bonding ability is done. I am just now realizing this. I used to think it was 5 or 10 sexual partners. But it is as little as 1 or 2 boyfriends ( they dont even have to be sexual partners).

When a virgin with no previous partners falls in love it is rock solid. You set the basis of their expectation. They aint going no where unless you make them leave. They dont have anything to compare to and this intoxicating feeling of limerance is new to them.

The say that first high of any drug is the best. With virgins you are giving them that first high or euphoric love. They will always be chasing that dragon.

Once a girl has gotten her heart broken even once...it is ruined. Her heart has lost its innocence. She will never be able to "love" you. This is why virginity was so prized in the past.

I am talking to a virgin now and the levels of simpery I get away with is astounding. My simp behavior does not turn her off because she has nothing to compare it too. She is also still riding off the high of being in love. I have had another virgin gf in the past and I couldnt get rid of her.

Virgins or nothing at all.
I got 1 before. Another on deck in the roster. The thing is, they tend to be very feminine, foreign or something like a super trad or religious family.

I gotta be honest man. I'm savage but somethings are sacred. There's still places in the world that hold value for virginity still. Few and far between and definitely not western.

Even still, they can get stupid. female logic is not ever lost. if you put her on ice she walks around and cries. it's unreal.

Tbh I think all the fellas seeking marriage and family should pursue that. I'm saying there's far too much Concessions from so called red pill Chad. it's obnoxious.

Anyway man, sounds like you are doing great.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because it isn't Shareware. You can't just "try it out". You have to have a whole society go that way,...an individual can't make it happen.

The other societies that do something similar are:

1. Don't actually do what you think. They certainly don't do it consistently as a society. It is just "pockets" here and there of crazy people who may be doing one thing right and a dozen things wrong. Wanting women to not be promiscuous is a good thing,...decapitating them when they fail to do so is a bit "whacked".
2. Their societies are a train wreck in dozens of other ways. Their society isn't going to be "rescued" just because they might practice arranged marriages.

So looking at other societies to discredit something (like virginity & arranged marriages) is a strawman argument. There are no societies doing things the "old way". All you have are crazed modern societies that hang on to a spattering of a few old practices that is perverted by the rest of their modern society.
All you need is a plane ticket. There's no need for you to build a whole new society.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ever thrown a party with a 2 to 1 female-male ratio? It's a little slice of heaven. Surroundings and logistics matter a lot more than you would ever think, much less culture.
Yes, well I'm not the one saying that you need to change culture. I'm just saying that different countries have different cultures, so if you want to live in a culture where women remain virgins until marriage you can do that today. There are many countries in the world where those attitudes are still commonplace. If you don't want to travel, then you can find someone from that kind of culture. You don't need to wait 30 years for the culture of the USA to go back to the 1950s, which it probably won't do anyway.