Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She has a BF. Is she really interested, or out for attention?

pimpfromdayone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, touch is an attention who-re thing too. I don't think there is a definite way to tell if she likes you that much or not (when she has a bf that is). Some women have to have a daily dosage of attention just so they feel they are still desirable. Attractive women with bf's all know they have options, so if they flirt with you, they might just be reassuring themselves that they can have you if they want, but not be genuinely interested in you. At the same time, it has been said that a woman won't leave her bf for you until she is SURE she already has you. This seems contradictory to the way of the DJ, which tells us to NOT give ourselves away completely, but I think in certain instances, we must take what is ours when it is there. Action. Oh yeah, "borefriend," haha, that's awesome. You know, when a guy like one of us shows up and begins macking on a chick, they're always going to realize their bf is a loser compared to us, lol, so we will run into this problem pretty often.

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BGMan
Anyway, I think that Crowes22's advice is good if you are seeing the girl just for a night (as in Comote's case), and just want a f*ck buddy. But remember, these girls have NO integrity. They're totally unsuitable for consideration as actual girlfriends. Why? Well, she screwed around with you behind her boyfriend's back, so she'll do it to you.

Actually, something similar happened to me. I got this one girl's phone number, but was slow to call her because she seemed to be, well, to put it delicately, of easy morals. Anyway, after a month, I saw her hanging off a guy's arm. She saw me too, and kept making eye contact with me, as if to say, "Look here. See what I have?" I almost said to her, "So you have a boyfriend. Big deal. That means I can concentrate on other women. I kinda feel sorry for HIM, I wonder how long he's going to last?" But I certainly thought that in my head.

ATTENTION WH0RE. You may or may not turn her on, but again, she's probably doing the same with other guys. She's addicted to male attention, just like a stud who goes and sleeps with 100 women. She should get a job in Vegas as a hooker.

People who read and actually believe what Crowes wrote WILL be strung around and used by ATTENTION WH0RES unless you wake up!

I even will agree with Crowes ... up to a point. But our paths diverge the moment she tells you she has a boyfriend. I believe that if she never does, it's all good. Even if she does the behavior of hanging off a guy to show how desired she is, it's still good. The guy may be a chump, or even simply a friend who doesn't care who she sees. (The main reason I didn't pursue that girl mentioned in my last post because I just knew that our personalities WOULD NOT gel well.) In that case, she may be trying to get YOU by the "Tom Kats Kompete" hypothesis (the version with the sexes switched). "Come get me! Can't you see how I'm desired? I'm looking at you, need I make it any clearer?"

But I believe the "my boyfriend..." line is exactly the sort of thing addressed in CHALENGE GUY's now-famous "Manipulative Cold-Hearted Man With T!ts" thread. She wants to see you squirm and sweat, to tantalize you, to give you hope and dash it on the rocks. It gives her power. "Yes, I have a boyfriend. I'm taken, haw haw, it's so nice to see that desperate look in your eyes! I'm wanted, and desired, how sweet! I'll never be single for long again!" Or if she's lying -- "Another guy who wants me! YES!! That hunk down at the gym will crack any day now!!" (THAT is what I think of when I say "Attention wh0re".) Either that, or she simply does not desire you at all, and is using the boyfriend line to gently shove you away. "Hey, I'm telling you I have a boyfriend, even though I may not in reality. You turn me off. Go away. I'd rather sleep with my dog."

And here's where my definition of "integrity" comes in, and what I was thinking of before. If she is willing to cheat on her boyfriend, she is many times more likely to cheat on YOU than a girl who has never cheated on a boyfriend is. This isn't to say that the other type won't, it isn't at all. But your chances of getting a cheating slut go up vastly when you date an OGG (an-Other Guy's Girlfriend).

BGMan the Cynical
Doc Love's Representative

[This message has been edited by BGMan (edited 07-22-2002).]
I read this thread but I didn't read your post BGMan. All I can say, wow. You nailed it on the head. What you said is SO TRUE! You really know what you are talking about. :up:

Last edited:

donovan

Don Juan
Reaction score
word, I agree with the above statement. You can't trust a girl that does that so easily. Although, you could be the exception!!! lol