Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She has a BF. Is she really interested, or out for attention?

comote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man it is a thing of the past, I was just commenting, cause it would have been some really good sex. She was hot as hell. I never see this girl.

------------------
The very first step to becoming what you want to be is to accept all responsibility for the situation you are in.
in short: quit whining!!!!!!!!!

Why should I care about her, because she looks good? She has given me no reason to care yet.

screw what's right, do what works.

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Comote, settle down. This was for EVERYBODY, but I addressed it to you because of what you said.

Anyway, I think that Crowes22's advice is good if you are seeing the girl just for a night (as in Comote's case), and just want a f*ck buddy. But remember, these girls have NO integrity. They're totally unsuitable for consideration as actual girlfriends. Why? Well, she screwed around with you behind her boyfriend's back, so she'll do it to you.

Now for girls that you see regularly. I'm going to pick apart Crowes22's post paragraph by paragraph.

"Other than the normal signs of interest, I think the info Pook wrote there is VERY valuable in determining if her interest is real. If they haev flirted, and given you a chance to make a move, but you didn't, and then the BF talk starts or increases, rest assured she wants you and the chump is actually being used by her to get you, what a sucker! It's funny to watch this happen, so don't burst out laughing when they are giving you social proof through the chump, ok. It really is hilarious, the guy is totally cluless, and the girl too, if you already know she wants you."

Again, she has NO integrity. She's probably doing the same with other guys as well. Classic ATTENTION WH0RE. I'm surprised that Crowes is falling for this!

"Since wer'e on that topic, this is a way again to see if she is really interested. I've only used this once, cause it's too hard to keep from laughing, but I did pull it off this time. Here's what happened. I knew she was interested, she asked me if I was going to a bar where we all hung out regularly. Now think, she wasn't going with us, but she showed up there with the chump BF, cause she had flirted and given me chance to make a move and I didn't bite. So she is hanging al over the chump so I'll see she is desired. BTW, I ignored her hello and her most of the night. So you'll notice she'll try to get you to notice her with the chump BF. Anyway I tested her when she walked away from him to talk to a friend, leaving chump BF all alone. I didn't know him, but I bought the chump a beer and sat down to talk to him. We could not have talked more than 45 seconds before she rushed over to him, looking flustered,and whispered to him for them to leave. Now don't bust out laughing if this shyt happens to you, so prepare yourself beforehand, cause it's funny. So if she acts nervous when you and the BF are around each other, especially talikng to each other, she is really interested."

CLASSIC ATTENTION WH0RE all along the line. What Crowes did by chatting up the chump BF was great; actually one of the best ways to make the slut feel guilty about what she's doing and bust her. She's afraid that you'll tell chump BF about her flirting with you, and he'll get pissed at her. I'd be laughing by arse off too.

Actually, something similar happened to me. I got this one girl's phone number, but was slow to call her because she seemed to be, well, to put it delicately, of easy morals. Anyway, after a month, I saw her hanging off a guy's arm. She saw me too, and kept making eye contact with me, as if to say, "Look here. See what I have?" I almost said to her, "So you have a boyfriend. Big deal. That means I can concentrate on other women. I kinda feel sorry for HIM, I wonder how long he's going to last?" But I certainly thought that in my head.

"Also kino is a superb way of guaging her interest and letting her no you are interested in a subtle way. If she returns your kino, SHE WANTS YOU! I have NEVER had a girl, BF or not, that returned my kino, that wasn't truly interested. And about her flirting and givng you a chance to make a move and you don't, this will drive her crazy, you'll be more of a challenge, and she'll be dying to have you. But don't take it too far."

ATTENTION WH0RE again. You may or may not turn her on, but again, she's probably doing the same with other guys. She's addicted to male attention, just like a stud who goes and sleeps with 100 women. She should get a job in Vegas as a hooker.

Oh yea, I also know that I don't talk about other girls in this situation, that's up to you. But if you have others mention you and some girl, see how your target reacts. You'll see if it really bothers her. Of course if it does, true interest. If you are around other girls take note of how she acts, she won't like it worth a shyt, even though she has a chump BF where she is getting sex from, she, through her actions, will forbid you from being with another girl."

Well, as I like to say, Tough Patooties. She has a BF already. She has two choices; she should either dump him and make herself available, or stay with him and stop being upset when you see other girls. If she never dumps him, SHE WASN'T THAT INTERESTED.

People who read and actually believe what Crowes wrote WILL be strung around and used by ATTENTION WH0RES unless you wake up!

BGMan the Cynical
Doc Love's Representative

[This message has been edited by BGMan (edited 07-22-2002).]

comote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BGman it is all good. Didn't even give it a second thought.

------------------
The very first step to becoming what you want to be is to accept all responsibility for the situation you are in.
in short: quit whining!!!!!!!!!

Why should I care about her, because she looks good? She has given me no reason to care yet.

screw what's right, do what works.

Pook

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BGMan wrote:

People who read and actually believe what Crowes wrote WILL be strung around and used by ATTENTION WH0RES unless you wake up!

Yes, it does appear there are 'attention *****s' who do all they can to get male attention. But I prefer to think of them as loving the sport rather than the fruits of the sport. They enjoy fishing but not the caught fish!

Women do become more attached to guys who take their virginity and often return to them. But what crowes says is quite correct.

Guys, please read the following until it gets ingrained in your head:

Pook hops up to the platform and shouts:

Women do not know the difference between sex and respect. Women treat sex like money because women see it as a medium of exchange.
You could even cynically say that we men treat respect and money like sex since we expect it to get pregnant and reproduce. But nevertheless...

But what is the point? It is this: if we are going to talk about a woman's integrity then we are going to be here forever.

As much as I can see, the only reason why the lady has what we think of as 'integrity' is for her to keep her man, to honor her parents (the father especially) or because of the male virtues ingrained through religion. Remember, women do not have the appreciation for the higher codes of honor and transcendence as we men do (they only appreciate it in MALES, never in themselves).

BGMan, you decry the attention *****. But feminity is exactly that.

What is it that women most fear? It is to be the old maid. It is to never know the fleeting emotion known as 'love'. It is to never have known a lover.

Pook holds up a Tablet.

On THIS tablet we see the Male Virtues. We see things like Philosophy, Honor, and so forth. We see things like chasity in women, girls staying true to a single guy, and so on.

Pook now holds up another Tablet.

These are the Female Virtues. In Womaniverse, women perform a natural aristocracy based solely on who gets the most attention from men.

Pook points to the top.

The highest point is marriage. The married chick is always on a higher plane than any non-marriage chick in this aristocracy. She has a man bounded by her. Thus, she is womanly, she is feminine.

While men dream of a day when having respect from all people in the world, women dream of their marriage day. Why? Because it is their transcendance.

Pook points lower on the Tablet.

We move down further and we see a pattern. The woman engaged comes next. Than, a woman who has a boyfriend. After that, a woman who is pretty and has potential for getting a male.

Pook points to the bottom of the Tablet.

The woman that can get no male, why, she is looked down upon as other woman and seen as a sub-human being. In a woman's eye, it is better to be a ***** than an old maid.

Pook holds up the Female Tablet.

What are we to learn of Womanly Virtues? Nothing. They are decadent. Men can rank themselves on who can best conquer the world while women will rank themselves on who does and can best conquer men.

Male attention! These are the points to their feminine score! They are all, all attention *****s on some level!

You may think that there are only some women who seek male attention, the attention wh0res, while the rest are good. This is a Nice Guy illusion (just as some women want sex while others are 'good' where, in fact, they all want it ESPECIALLY the 'Nice Girls'). ALL women crave male attention. Period!

Of course a woman like that may possibly leave you for another guy. The point is that these attention 'wh0res' are following the Female Tablet's virtues. They will realize that if they want a decent man, they must start following the Male Tablet.

Pook throws the Female Tablet down in an explosion of fire.

Rather than trying to figure out woman (how can you figure out 'nothing'? As King Lear would say: "Nothing comes from nothing!"), let us take up this...

Pook holds up the Male Tablet.

And let us be Men once again.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Pook (edited 07-23-2002).]

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Pook:

Good to see ya. I always enjoy your posts. And thank you for your educating me on female "integrity". I guess I need a little rethinking and redefining of terms here.

Naturally, everyone should remember that women are not the same as men, protests from the feminazis that "we're all human" notwithstanding... well, never mind that there are two major forms of humans called "sexes"...

I also understand your point about females and their status (married women at the top -- anyone who's read "Pride and Prejudice" will see this easily; then engaged, then women with BFs, pretty single women, and then the ugly-as-sin women who couldn't get a guy if their lives depended on it). And I believe in the "Kitty Kats Kompete" hypothesis as well.

The "Pride and Prejudice" example I'll cite is when the youngest and stupidest sister in the Bennett family gets married (to a Jerk, naturally), when she gets back, and they go upstairs for something, she tells her sisters, "All right, I'm to go in front, for I am a married woman!" ...and they actually comply!

I even will agree with Crowes ... up to a point. But our paths diverge the moment she tells you she has a boyfriend. I believe that if she never does, it's all good. Even if she does the behavior of hanging off a guy to show how desired she is, it's still good. The guy may be a chump, or even simply a friend who doesn't care who she sees. (The main reason I didn't pursue that girl mentioned in my last post because I just knew that our personalities WOULD NOT gel well.) In that case, she may be trying to get YOU by the "Tom Kats Kompete" hypothesis (the version with the sexes switched). "Come get me! Can't you see how I'm desired? I'm looking at you, need I make it any clearer?"

But I believe the "my boyfriend..." line is exactly the sort of thing addressed in CHALENGE GUY's now-famous "Manipulative Cold-Hearted Man With T!ts" thread. She wants to see you squirm and sweat, to tantalize you, to give you hope and dash it on the rocks. It gives her power. "Yes, I have a boyfriend. I'm taken, haw haw, it's so nice to see that desperate look in your eyes! I'm wanted, and desired, how sweet! I'll never be single for long again!" Or if she's lying -- "Another guy who wants me! YES!! That hunk down at the gym will crack any day now!!" (THAT is what I think of when I say "Attention wh0re".) Either that, or she simply does not desire you at all, and is using the boyfriend line to gently shove you away. "Hey, I'm telling you I have a boyfriend, even though I may not in reality. You turn me off. Go away. I'd rather sleep with my dog."

And here's where my definition of "integrity" comes in, and what I was thinking of before. If she is willing to cheat on her boyfriend, she is many times more likely to cheat on YOU than a girl who has never cheated on a boyfriend is. This isn't to say that the other type won't, it isn't at all. But your chances of getting a cheating slut go up vastly when you date an OGG (an-Other Guy's Girlfriend).

(BTW, just last night I got the number of this one girl who typically receives tons of male attention; complete with the hanging-off-a-guy shtick. But she never mentioned a boyfriend, and she seemed interested, so I went for it! Slam dunk!)

BGMan the Cynical

[This message has been edited by BGMan (edited 07-23-2002).]

Pook

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree that girls with the cheat factor of cheating with their guy are more likely to do the same with you.

Let's not complicate the matter more than needed. It was always thought that if a chick mentions boyfriend or other guys making a pass at her that it was BAD or UNINTEREST. Very often, this is how chicks try to say, "I am desired so you should desire me too!" Its good to know that a chick is interested even if you don't go for her (if you're in a slouch, boosts to the ego are always good).

These chicks are what I call the Egg-Loving chicks. They hop from boyfriend to boyfriend.

The doors open to the Pook Place.

FOOL Dr. Pook! Dr. Pook! You must help my friend! He believes that he is a chicken!

DR.POOK Good God sir! Get him in my office immediately so we can correct his condition!

The Next Day...

FOOL Pook! I am here!

DR.POOK But where is your friend? The one who thinks he is a chicken?

FOOL Well, I thought about bringing him in. But...

DR.POOK But what? Why don't you fix the problem?

After a pause...

FOOL Because I still need the eggs!

It shows the point:

Pook gathers all the women to his presence.

Ladies, why don't you leave your borefriends?

And they shout: "Because of the eggs, Pook! Because of the eggs!"

These women lack internal strength. They can either risk being single to get a BETTER guy or stay in a dead relationship. I only go for a woman who is not afraid to be single.

Only the fool settles for boring eggs.

------------------

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pook:
Let's not complicate the matter more than needed. It was always thought that if a chick mentions boyfriend or other guys making a pass at her that it was BAD or UNINTEREST. Very often, this is how chicks try to say, "I am desired so you should desire me too!" Its good to know that a chick is interested even if you don't go for her (if you're in a slouch, boosts to the ego are always good).
Well, here's where I make a distinction.

Girl tells you she has boyfriend: BAD. Not interested. Don't even bother. Move on.

Girl tells you about some dude (or dudes!) who tried to pick her up: GOOD. They're not her boyfriend. She's telling you that she's desired, and that you'd have a good time with her. (hint, hint...)

BGMan

P.S. LOL, if egg-lovers can't live w/out boyfriends, then I don't want them anyway! Rather like female AFCs, if you ask me!

IntermediateDonJuaner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pook, I have some questions here for you.

1) If a girl mention other guys such as bfs, guy's friends or any other guys, we will assume it is low-interest. But couldn't we assume she is trying to say that she is desirable and want us to move on faster with her or someone else will take her away? Is it an indication for us that she wants us when she mention other guys?

2) And Pook , I don't understand your post which explains to see if a girl is waiting to be stolen .... I mean the post which you have written quite a while ago.

Pls explain more on number 2. I think the link that crowes pasted is missing. So can you please explain what you're trying to say since I only read it twice.

Amlothi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post Crowes. Way to spark a discussion

But something that hasn't been covered here too much...

What if the girl has a bf, and isn't being an attention *****, but honestly wants to have unattached sex with you for the "thrill" of sneaking around? I'm having a moral dilemma

------------------
"There are no such things as mixed signals when it comes to women, there is reality and what the guy wants to be reality." - Don Phenom

Who wants to be a DJ when you can be so much more?

Pook

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by IntermediateDonJuaner:
Pook, I have some questions here for you.

1) If a girl mention other guys such as bfs, guy's friends or any other guys, we will assume it is low-interest. But couldn't we assume she is trying to say that she is desirable and want us to move on faster with her or someone else will take her away? Is it an indication for us that she wants us when she mention other guys?
There is a DISTINCTION. Yes, if a girl doesn't like you for whatever reason (POOK NOTE: Usually because you're not 'perfect') they will blurt out, "I have a boyfriend!" or something like that. "My husband today did..." or "My boyfriend, Tim, cooked dinner for me! It was fabulous!" These are all things in ******** to say "I'm OFF the market."

********! That crafty tongue demands a clear textual illustration for our good Don Juaning reading pleasure. Therefore...

Bold will be what the chick is saying. Normal text will be what is actually said. Italics will be what Monsieur Pookyness and his class are saying.

My boyfriend and I went out and did X and Y and then Z!

She may be advertising her sociality and desirebility.

Pook takes up the pointy-stick and taps the word 'boyfriend'. "Here she is saying, 'I am desired! Over there..." Pook moves the pointy-stick to the X, Y, and Z, "...illustrates her socialness. She is saying that she is doing things, that she is not boring or has no life."

Pook puts down the pointy-stick. "Now what do we make of this over all? Not much. It could go either way. After all, you should not be reading all into ONE sign."

Bobby makes me feel SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good! Oh you don't know how good! He makes me feel as if all is good, because he is good, and I feel good because of all the good that goodness goodly goods Bobby brings!

She is infatuated or in love with Bobby. She is either in a 'honeymoon' period or truly in 'love'. Either way, this is bad.

The pointy-stick slaps the sentence hard over and over again. "Now, what is going on here? Anyone care to guess? Yes, you in the back..."

"She is obviously Bobby's since he has her totally affected."

"Yes! Bravo! But what else?"

"Um... she is... squealing."

"Squealing!? Well, somewhat. What we must notice is that there is a CLEAR difference. Sosuave! Bring on the next example!"

My boyfriend, Dorkboy, acts strange. He becomes all rambling and gets moody. I go, 'Have you had your medicine today?'

She wants you to steal her.

Pook stabs the sentence with his the pointy-stick. "Now, gentlemen, why in the world would a girlfriend put down her boyfriend? Anyone? Yes, you in the back again."

"So she can flap her gums along with the rest of her girlfriends."

"True, but you are not her girlyfriend... or are you? True, girl's night out is nothing more than girls getting sloppy and making fun of their men, but there is another reason!"

The classroom is silent.

"Alas!" Pook waps the pointy-stick at the sentences again. "Look! A girlfriend wants her boyfriend to be the best guy possible. Right?"

The entire class: "Right!"

"Therefore, she wouldn't be putting him down to another guy unless she is advertising something."

"She is displaying her dissatisfaction!"

"Right!"

"And she is telling you this because the eggs she is getting aren't too good anymore. She wants BIGGER eggs!"

"Exactly! Many girls merely upgrade their boyfriends and never become single. Onward to the next example!"

My friend Pete came and asked me out. But I told him, "You are only a friend."

She wants YOU to ask her out RIGHT NOW.

Pook and his pointy-stick dart from word to word. "See? Is this so hard to see? She is advertising her desirebility with her rejecting another guy.

Tom and I are going merry-go ride riding tomorrow. I can't wait!

She is not interested in you. She is interested in merry-go riding with Tom.

The pointy-stick hits the word 'Tom'. "Look!" says the Pook. "She is using his name ONLY. This means she is quite comfortable with the relationship. If she kept saying my 'boyfriend' Tom, she may be referring to 'boyfriend' to advertise her desirebility.

"Now is the difference made clear? Anyone know? Here it is:

"Women define themselves by their attachments. They become 'girlfriend, fiance, wife, mother' and so on up the womanly ladder. ******** also puts women in the similiar form, of her relationship to society (for she does not see herself as an indepenent ego whole and free. If she did, she would cease to be woman.)

"NON-Interested Chicks will refer to THEIR FEELINGS and attach it to their guy. They will say how HAPPY they are, how GREAT everything is, and everything good.

"INTERESTED Chicks will refer to the borefriend like some sort of anomaly, as if she does not feel the same for him as he does for her. She wants to be stolen, taken, ravished, defiled over and over, and all that good stuff. She will point out her borefriend's problems, inconsistancies, and all. (NOTE: This IS NOT GOOD if you are her Nice Guy 'girly-friend' who she is using as an emotional tampon.) She will advertise her desirebility by pointing out how other guys are checking her out, asking her out, and are after her (telling you to GO FOR HER NOW).

2) And Pook , I don't understand your post which explains to see if a girl is waiting to be stolen .... I mean the post which you have written quite a while ago.

Pls explain more on number 2. I think the link that crowes pasted is missing. So can you please explain what you're trying to say since I only read it twice.
There is a CLEAR difference as shown above. HOWEVER, you must take in the other signals. Interested girls act interested. Is she doing all the things interested girls do?

Is she...
  • Smiling at you all the time?
  • Swaying back and forth with her eyes on your chest?
  • Interested in finding out the details about you to see what makes you tick?
  • Touching you in any way?
  • Looking forward to seeing you again?
  • Has an open posture toward you? (If her legs are wide open at you, she wants you. If they are crossed pointing your way is good. If her hand is between her legs, it is even better. [Yes, I have seen that. Whee!])
  • Looks at you when you talk and all? (If she does not keep eye contact, if her eyes go to whatever is going around her, she is only interested in USING you for one purpose or another. She is not interested in you.)
  • Shows off her body, or changes her posture to move out the breasts and butt and legs and flowing long lucious hair?

These are but a few. You get the knack of it after a while. But the point is that chicks that want to be stolen may act reserved but their behavior will reveal them.

Wives looking for an affair usually tend to take control of the meeting situation since they know where the Hubby is and when he is coming and going. Also, they...

"Pook!"

Well, all right, let's not get into married women. But the point is that many girls use their attachment as an advertisement for their desirebility. They may act a bit nervous around you, but one thing is clear:

An attached chick is much more bold than an unattached chick will ever be.

Why? She has nothing to lose! She has an ego (boyfriend) already! She has momentum! She has existence!

How can they be a bit nervous and bold? They are nervous because they LIKE you. They are bold because they are 'in' a relationship, even if they are tired of the eggs.

So keep an eye out. Even if you don't want to steal her, it's always nice to know that your Don Juan charms are having its effect!

------------------

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pook:
So keep an eye out. Even if you don't want to steal her, it's always nice to know that your Don Juan charms are having its effect!
LOL, if a girl with a boyfriend shows signs of interest like you mentioned, then I take it as an ego boost! (I never actually GO for them, though.)

Oh yeah! XXX's girl LIKES ME! The girls without boyfriends are DEAD MEAT!!!

BGMan

crowes22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I AM NOT actively looking for a wife at the moment, rather screening for girl worthy to even make me CONSIDER that notion.

Perhaps I should have clarified that. I am not a player either, by any means, rather a SCREENER! It's true, and the only mindset to addopt!

I don't have much time now, so all I want to say is read what Pook wrote, on this thread or anywhere else, it is golden, I've nothing to add, what he wrote on this subject is absolutely INVALUABLE.

Guys this stuff is true, I have no reason to lie, BF or not, be keen, do a search on Pook's name and read all, then notice what you see in your interactions w/ women. THIS IS HOW THEY OPERATE!!!!!!!! You'll see, and likely realize you missed alot of past opportunities. Thanks to all who replied here too.

IntermediateDonJuaner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pook,

I am still confused. You're right when you said if a girl puts her bf down, it means that her interest level is decreasing in him. But how am I suppose to find out if she is trying to ask me to go for her or is she using me as an emotional tampon when she brings her boyfriend down?

I saw you wrote "She will tell you about other guys, how desirable she is and etc,etc." But isn't this line used by girls who are trying to indirectly tell you that they are not interested in you so, get lost in a polite manner. I read Anti-Dumps post before and I believed it is mentioned that if girls mentioned about other guys, this signals low-interest level.?

Explain,pook

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by crowes22:
I AM NOT actively looking for a wife at the moment, rather screening for girl worthy to even make me CONSIDER that notion.

Perhaps I should have clarified that. I am not a player either, by any means, rather a SCREENER! It's true, and the only mindset to addopt!
I agree; I'm that same way (a "screener"). However, I can usually "screen out" girls before I even have to ask them out on a date. Which is why I only date those girls whom I already know are top-notch.

As for girls with BFs, even if they ARE open to getting with you, it's better just to use their interest as an ego-boost. I find it rather risky and hazardous getting involved with such a girl; she could turn flaky, get hard up over her BF, her BF could get jealous and try to kick your ass, you just have "that feeling" that she isn't totally into you, and so on.

BGMan

descartes

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey fellas
i have a similar problem
pook or anybody else can help me understand
i have posted this topic in discussion forum but i will tell you what it is about again
i knew that grl at school digged me ,so i went and talked to her for a while ,she was so into me that she gave me her number without asking my name.I was really surprised
I waited about a week and called her but she was not home
Next day i see her at school
me "hey ,i called you yesterday"
her "i was out playing pool and nobody told me "
me" why dont u wait for me today after class and we can go get some pizza at ....
her"oh my mom is coming to pick me up"
me "how about tomorrow?"
her"i dont know if my boyfriend would appreciate me going to have a pizza with some other guy"
i said nothing
she went on
"what classes are you taking this quarter?'"
and the small talk went on for a while and she left

I have read her body language
she is always looking straight in my eyes
when we were sitting ,her legs were crossed towards me
she even had her hands open on her legs (as pook said)when we were talking
do you think she mentionned her boyfriend just to show that she is desired?

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
bump this too ... this is one tip that helped me a little while ago

great thread.

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by VeryBadGirl
Touching is definetly a HUGE sign. When you have a boyfriend you are happy with and head over ass for, touching another guy is not even in the realm of your thoughts.
Not for an AW!

They'll touch you everywhere so she can test her attractiveness to herself and play with your mind. Irrespective of BF, they will flirt with and touch you.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This definitively changed my view on this topic.

There is no need for Pook to go onto married women, it´s basicaly the same thing...

Where does one go out with a taken woman? Normal places, I suppose?