Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She doesn't think I can handle being friends

Caelum

Don Juan
Reaction score
What does it mean when a woman says that?
Maybe you could, maybe you can't. The point is don't get into platonic friendships with girls you've been intimate with before. It's a waste of time. If you want to spend time with people you don't want to bang, let it be your bros and family.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no idea about the context here.

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What does it mean when a woman says that?
She says she doesnt want to fvck you and that she doesnt think you are a discrete enough simp to not bother her with your sexual advances while she takes advantage of your attention and everything else she can use you for (except sex).

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So this is not a good thing when a woman says that? I think I came off a little strong and that's why she said that.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe you could, maybe you can't. The point is don't get into platonic friendships with girls you've been intimate with before. It's a waste of time. If you want to spend time with people you don't want to bang, let it be your bros and family.
You've got it backwards.

Don't become friends with women you haven't been intimate with before.

I dont mind talking to a girl I've banged before if she is looking for something serious and I'm not. I just let them roam around and if she ever wants to stop by she can.

I give these women advice. They never really are with their new mates as long as they talk to me though since I lead them philosophically or therapeutically. --> This is also the way out of the friend zone btw.

Become their counsellor.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It means she knows you want to fvck but she doesn't. She challenged you to hang around even though she's gonna be fvcking with other guys.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How old is this woman that told you this?

Caelum

Don Juan
Reaction score
You've got it backwards.

Don't become friends with women you haven't been intimate with before.

I dont mind talking to a girl I've banged before if she is looking for something serious and I'm not. I just let them roam around and if she ever wants to stop by she can.

I give these women advice. They never really are with their new mates as long as they talk to me though since I lead them philosophically or therapeutically. --> This is also the way out of the friend zone btw.

Become their counsellor.
That is time I rather spend elsewhere. If they want councelling, they can go find a real one.

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How would you guys turn this situation around? I like a challenge.

Player advice only, please.

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She controls the frame. When you become more experienced with women, you won’t be looking for “the challenge”. That’s ego talk. Your time is valuable and you shouldn’t be spending it on women who are “challenging”. I would tell her, “come to think of it maybe you are right” and then never contact her again. She might reach out after and you can control the frame a bit. Good Luck.

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So this is not a good thing when a woman says that? I think I came off a little strong and that's why she said that.
That was a sh!t test and a passive power grab.

Anyone that says they 'think you can't handle .........blah blah blah' is putting you in position of weakness. As if they're challenging you.

Why would anyone challenge you to a friendship?
It's nonsense like this is what makes it a sh!t test.

You should've said:
"I don't think you could handle this d!ck!"
Look her right in the eyes when you say it, and do not smile.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That was a sh!t test and a passive power grab.

Anyone that says they 'think you can't handle .........blah blah blah' is putting you in position of weakness. As if they're challenging you.

Why would anyone challenge you to a friendship?
It's nonsense like this is what makes it a sh!t test.

You should've said:
"I don't think you could handle this d!ck!"
Look her right in the eyes when you say it, and do not smile.
:oops:o_O

Damn...

You don't play