GreatHornedOwl
Senior Don Juan
- Joined
- May 11, 2010
- Messages
- 382
- Reaction score
- 313
- Age
- 43
What does it mean when a woman says that?
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
What do you mean? Being a pansy about what?Why would you want to be? She is telling you in a non confrontational way to get a set of balls and stop being a pansy.
Maybe you could, maybe you can't. The point is don't get into platonic friendships with girls you've been intimate with before. It's a waste of time. If you want to spend time with people you don't want to bang, let it be your bros and family.What does it mean when a woman says that?
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
She says she doesnt want to fvck you and that she doesnt think you are a discrete enough simp to not bother her with your sexual advances while she takes advantage of your attention and everything else she can use you for (except sex).What does it mean when a woman says that?
If there is no fvcking involved with this woman, what are you doing with her?So this is not a good thing when a woman says that? I think I came off a little strong and that's why she said that.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
You've got it backwards.Maybe you could, maybe you can't. The point is don't get into platonic friendships with girls you've been intimate with before. It's a waste of time. If you want to spend time with people you don't want to bang, let it be your bros and family.
She is saying she doesn't want to date and doesn't even want to be friends.What does it mean when a woman says that?
It's a type of BS. She's not cooperating, so what she says and what she thinks doesn't matter at all.What does it mean when a woman says that?
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
That is time I rather spend elsewhere. If they want councelling, they can go find a real one.You've got it backwards.
Don't become friends with women you haven't been intimate with before.
I dont mind talking to a girl I've banged before if she is looking for something serious and I'm not. I just let them roam around and if she ever wants to stop by she can.
I give these women advice. They never really are with their new mates as long as they talk to me though since I lead them philosophically or therapeutically. --> This is also the way out of the friend zone btw.
Become their counsellor.
That was a sh!t test and a passive power grab.So this is not a good thing when a woman says that? I think I came off a little strong and that's why she said that.
That was a sh!t test and a passive power grab.
Anyone that says they 'think you can't handle .........blah blah blah' is putting you in position of weakness. As if they're challenging you.
Why would anyone challenge you to a friendship?
It's nonsense like this is what makes it a sh!t test.
You should've said:
"I don't think you could handle this d!ck!"
Look her right in the eyes when you say it, and do not smile.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.